Nuka Ride + Boston Breeder + Problems of survivor

be careful for Piper and many stuff in diamond city. Try to do the normal diamond city first. once Piper is your companion (you can send her away if you want) then the others should be fine. Do not blow up with a nuke (forgot the name of city, up of neighbor)

Oh also the raiders and the minuteman in condor, kill them asap. Watch out not to kill the raider "bouncer"

Boston Breeder is completely separate but your character is better be equip to survive rads naturally without suit/armor with unharmed/melee.

I'm on a newish go around with a modded.  I have all three running right now.  I don't think Nuka Ride has any real effect on the other 2.  I would make sure if you have any addons  that would depose the mayor, like Depravity, you do the Mayor content of Problems of Survivor and Nuka Ride first.  In this play through, I got the story of Nuka Ride going to make sure it would work (I had a few previous attempts where I could get the whole story going).  Then I carefully worked through allot of the story lines for a second time on Boston Breeder.  You will need some console commands and some patience, but that mod is amazing, and the companion Jade is astonishing.  She quickly became one of my favorites.  Beware of the Deathclaw abduction.  Its fun to play through but gets more and more dysfunctional, in my experience, and doesn't want to give your gear back at the end when you escape.  Had to console command finish that one from and old save just to not have it hanging over my head.  That deathclaw can get you anywhere on the map once the quest starts if it wants to.  As for problems of survivor, that one many need a little console help here and there, but it shouldn't overlap either one.

Hi chaoschild13

OK, if i understand (*) best is to begin Nuka Ride quests (as recommended by the mod author in fact), then Problems of Survivor to end with Boston Breeder (mainly because Deathclaw can get the npc anywhere on the map so the npc needs a good level)?

No worry, i don't use anymore the Thuggysmurf's mods (already done), i'll use some new quests and locations as Diamond City Expansion, Tales from the Commonwealth (because it's so amazing), All Americans (because i don't know yet) and Point Lookout (don't know yet too).

Looks like i don't need to add Boston Breeder mod later in the game and i can go with a full modlist + fo4edit and voilà (Easy piece of cake, no? Where are u, Duke?)

Whatever, thank you Starteller Sladen2019 and chaoschild13 for your time and have a nice gameplay.

(*) English isn't my native language.

On 7/27/2022 at 1:40 AM, rongeurdos said:

Hi everybody.

Does anyone know if it's safe or not to use these 3 mods at the same times? Any advice?

Why you need to use them both? You just finish one quest then just delete it from game, then play another quest, alwaysbest is to backup and rollback to save before quest install

Nukaride is well done and quite stable, might have a few hiccups here or there, but nothing major. Just watch for the story conflicts with certain npcs already mentioned above. 

Boston Breeder was mostly unplayable for me, might want to try this one last or as a separate run just to check it out.   

Problems of survivor is a bit odd, had trouble with about 1/4 of the content, nothing too bad, quests not advancing mainly. Not a native english speaker, but that will become apparent quickly. Neat to come across random dabauchery. 

Would recommend you check out The Will of Atom , it isn't complete, but very well done.  It should not interfere with any of the mods you mentioned above, but watch out for the radio feature, it can trigger when other animations are starting and give you the endless black screen of aaf death.  Not a deal breaker if you save enough.