[WIP] Shade's Animation Library For Modders

ShadeAnimator

Boob teasing is pretty doable even in blender. I finally managed to find better a approach of doing this.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17191-how-and-where-do-you-add-animations-in-sexout/page-3?do=findComment&comment=458952

But the way they set it up is just a bone and the mesh vertices to it, so all you can do rotate or move slightly around in order to get a more realistic breast deforming is by using shapekeys in blender this way you can simulate a more organic looking breast.

I know pretty much about CG and, as they called in different software: BlendShapes (Maya), Morph Targets (Max), ShapeKeys (Blender, or that was not the same? : ) )

LaEspada, wow, cool.

Mocap part of main Classic animations is recorded and processed!

Now I need to bring it to Max, make manual adjustments to it, and export.

I will try to include gif files for every animation, so it is easier for modders to find what they need.

I think it is better to release them in packs, not all at one time ^^

List of Classic animations includes:

69 M\F

Doggy M\F

Missionary M\F

Girl on her belly, man from the back F (Male will be same as for missionary)

Rider (shorter to type than "girl on top", better filename) M\F

Standing M

Standing Front F

Standing Back F

Suck on knees M\F

An rape animation the hands of the attacker/male get to the neck during animation , thats also a bit classic.

I hope you know what I mean. Well best thing is missionary but standing lift up with both hands at the neck would be good to. With a little lift up effect.

An rape animation the hands of the attacker/male get to the neck during animation , thats also a bit classic.

I hope you know what I mean. Well best thing is missionary but standing lift up with both hands at the neck would be good to. With a little lift up effect.

This can be considered necro animation... well, I think I should make a category "Rape\Necro" then

If you can think of any other possible Rape\Necro animations, feel free to share, I think that will be the next pack after boob play.

A REALLY IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR MODDERS!

Guys, when I worked with DocClox and SSG, we used a root-bone offset technique to deal with characters' bumping, while sex animation.

What do you use now? What is the standard solution in SexLab? Did you find a way to enable some kind of noclip for characters standing in the same coordinates, or do you use any kind of root bone position offset? If it is offset - by what axis, and how much should I offset them in max? Or I can use any axis and length of offset, and you can tweak it later without any problem?

Guys, when I worked with DocClox and SSG, we used a root-bone offset technique to deal with characters' bumping, while sex animation.

What do you use now? What is the standard solution in SexLab? Did you find a way to enable some kind of noclip for characters standing in the same coordinates, or do you use any kind of root bone position offset? If it is offset - by what axis, and how much should I offset them in max? Or I can use any axis and length of offset, and you can tweak it later without any problem?

Ask Arrok in his animation thread in the Downloads for Adult Mods forum but I believe the standard is to offset X by 100.

Ask Arrok in his animation thread in the Downloads for Adult Mods forum but I believe the standard is to offset X by 100.

Hey, waxen, thanks, I will ask there

Well, thats -100 on y axis for female, noted =)

Here is a gif of one of new animations.

It is a bit wild and aggressive sex, but... huh, we are talking about NORDS  :D I will make different versions of same positions I think.

post-35257-0-12116700-1375009877_thumb.gif

Could you test this? Female animation offset -100, so you'll need to offset root +100 as I understand it.

RiderAnimTest.rar

Well, thats -100 on y axis for female, noted =)

Here is a gif of one of new animations.

It is a bit wild and aggressive sex, but... huh, we are talking about NORDS  :D I will make different versions of same positions I think.

attachicon.gifRider_MF.gif

Could you test this? Female animation offset -100, so you'll need to offset root +100 as I understand it.

attachicon.gifRiderAnimTest.rar

I'm on 1.92 skyrim and it worked.

I have to say just one thing. What's about her arms? :D Is she dancing? no ok i'm a jerk

Now that I've played around with the SexLab framework a bit more I have a request:

Please, for the love of gods, only include one position (and maybe the transisiton from a standing position to it) in each animation. It's much easier and more stressfree to assemble various positions from different animations via the framework than disassembling them.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone have to Pm ashal for the new animations. There still 2 left in arroks thread of the animatior Zynisch , and Stupidguardian is about to finish his set too.

And Shade wonderful work If i looking at this brilliant classic cowgirl animation. Hope you still working on it.

The neckgrab what I mean is like a rape pose , missionary both hands on the female neck and here you go.

Nice motions you have going there.

I have a small request.  Can you post your gifs in the main post in a spoiler?  I imagine this thread is going to get pretty large, and it'll be nice to see all the animations without having to browse through all the pages.

• 1 month later...

Oh... Had a hard time, sorry. And still not sure when I will be able to continue making those animations. But anyway, Skyrim's physics is changing, so i might be even better to wait, untill all those Bullet\Havok enhancements are complete. Really not in the mood to make something, that I will need to remake later, to get it to work with new frameworks. Sorry guys. I'm still here though. And I'm still interested in making Skyrim's adult animations better

Oh... Had a hard time, sorry. And still not sure when I will be able to continue making those animations. But anyway, Skyrim's physics is changing, so i might be even better to wait, untill all those Bullet\Havok enhancements are complete. Really not in the mood to make something, that I will need to remake later, to get it to work with new frameworks. Sorry guys. I'm still here though. And I'm still interested in making Skyrim's adult animations better

What do you mean by this? I mean I heard that havok is going free, but only for mobile game developers. If you have some info about something that has to do with skyrim and new havok possibilities please share a link. Thanks. :)

What do you mean by this? I mean I heard that havok is going free, but only for mobile game developers. If you have some info about something that has to do with skyrim and new havok possibilities please share a link. Thanks. :)

I think he/she means this. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19451-hdt-support-unofficial-v9-23-body-physics-bbp-re-added-as-default/

Archived