[WIP] Shade's Animation Library For Modders

ShadeAnimator

Hi again!

I already worked with animations for SSG project, ASX, and made some requests, including fake-paired animations (since I don't know yet how to create truly paired animations, as far as I know, there is no simple way to achieve them). And now I'm going to make an animation library for modders to use. And a XP32 3ds max rig also.

RIG

A 3ds max CAT rig for XP32's skeleton. It is already finished, and works, I just need to test it more before I release it to you.

ANIMATIONS

Animations will be separated into categories. Current list of suggested animations. 

Animation List

+ - Ready

- - Approved, but not yet done

== Classic sex

- Missionary

- Girl on top

- Girl on her knees, you know what I mean

- Doggy

- Girl lies on her stomach, man is behind

- 3 standing animations (front, back, wall)

== Kinky

== Necro and kill-related

- Male stand up from missionary position (or similar, thanks to motion blending), and breaks her neck

- Same from behind (after doggy or similar

- Executions: Knife under the ribs of a lying character, sword swipe on lying character, sword penetrate lying character

== Boob teasing

- Just some animations of girl playing with her boobs

- One animation - male stands infromnt of female, and touches her boobs

Old post

So, some questions to modders in the first place, and experienced mod users, before I start animating:

1. What animations do you, modders, need? Some general ones, and for specific mods?

2. What animation you DON"T need? Like in "hell, we have over9000 versions of missionary pose, please, don't do another one!". 

3. What are the downsides of XP32 skeleton on your experience? Do XP32's skeleton animations work with vanilla skeleton well?

4. Is XP32 skeleton used for male animations as well? Or do I need to make female animations with XP32, and male animations with vanilla skeleton?

5. Is XP32 the most popular custom skeleton for now, or is there another one?

Also, note that I'm mostly interested in adult animations, sex\erotic animations, female deaths and tortures, and other kinky stuff.

And I'm NOT interested in any kind of animations, which will ruin the Skyrim atmosphere, like ANIME-Style overdone animations, and such

You can check some of my works here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13047-taking-animation-requests-mocap-enhanced/

Personally I think the game needs more casual animations.

• Hugging
  • Kissing on the mouth, cheek, hand
  • Carrying animations (static but if you can do animated ones to allow you to carry someone that would be great! :D)

Would love to see some of these!

I'm working with a few others on the Incest Mod, and we've just recently been talking about new animation ideas. I'm sure some of the other members of the team will be along to post ideas and suggestions before too long. :D

As it stands, a couple of the suggested animations thus far include...

*PC standing behind woman with arms around her, hands on her breast, crotch against her ass; her head is turned to the side and PC's kissing her over her shoulder 

*Animation where the player is resting his or her head against a woman's chest; the idea was brought about when we were discussing possible events for the mod, and were focusing on animations pertaining to the mother. I'll go ahead and copy and paste a section from a recent PM to paint a clearer picture of the animation we had in mind. 

"Mother will occasionally, when her son is really down, take him to a quiet spot and cradle his head to her bosom, stroking his hair. There is nothing sexual about the act, but provides a temporary comfort to him.

(NOTE: I imagine that the mother would likely do this very same thing to the male pc to comfort him, however, he can respond to this in a variety of ways - some of which mother really would not expect. Further down the track (when she wants her middle child as a woman wants a man), I imagine the mother would start hoping he'd be inappropriate when she cradles his head to her bosom."

One idea I had for a possible animation to go with that event was a breast sucking animation. That would be perfect. :D

I'm working with a few others on the Incest Mod, and we've just recently been talking about new animation ideas. I'm sure some of the other members of the team will be along to post ideas and suggestions before too long. :D

As it stands, a couple of the suggested animations thus far include...

*PC standing behind woman with arms around her, hands on her breast, crotch against her ass; her head is turned to the side and PC's kissing her over her shoulder 

*Animation where the player is resting his or her head against a woman's chest; the idea was brought about when we were discussing possible events for the mod, and were focusing on animations pertaining to the mother. I'll go ahead and copy and paste a section from a recent PM to paint a clearer picture of the animation we had in mind. 

"Mother will occasionally, when her son is really down, take him to a quiet spot and cradle his head to her bosom, stroking his hair. There is nothing sexual about the act, but provides a temporary comfort to him.

(NOTE: I imagine that the mother would likely do this very same thing to the male pc to comfort him, however, he can respond to this in a variety of ways - some of which mother really would not expect. Further down the track (when she wants her middle child as a woman wants a man), I imagine the mother would start hoping he'd be inappropriate when she cradles his head to her bosom."

One idea I had for a possible animation to go with that event was a breast sucking animation. That would be perfect. :D

Yes, we need a few animations for this mod ^^^ to help it see the light, so if you could help us that would be incredibly awesome.

I don't want to overwhelm you with requests as it is though, so for now I'll just see how you feel about the ones Vulon mentioned, before I throw my lot in too. :D

I just wanted to thank you for starting this thread int he first place. We've been agonizing over this for a while as none of the modders for this project are animators and it's something we desperately need right now. Thanks! :)

OOH, COOL.

i HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SUGGESTIONS, BUT I HAVE THOUGHT FOR A WH- goddamn it caps. Thought for a while that we need more animations leveraging the fantasy element of skyrim. A "mage-pack" of animations sounds wonderful to me. I am more interested in consensual animations. Stuff like summoning a dremora or something for on demand threesomes would be cool too, but entails a little more than animation i think.

There is a severe dearth of BBP anims. Original BBP, TBBP, Victoria high heel walk... That's pretty much it. The supafast popularity of TBBP pretty much underscores this point.

Cherry BBP was great at the time, but had problems. TBBP would have been awesome if it weren't attached to a hooker walk and the transitions worked. Vhh rounds out the field but some would say doesn't have enuf activity.

My request would be for TBBP bounce on a more normal walk with working directional transitions.

Oh... And releasing your completed max/blender files wd be great, too.

Added some of them. Have questions on some others.

You mean, you plan to use a child model for this? I'm not yet sure about how to work with other skeletons, apart from Vanilla or XP32's skeleton, since I'm not much into exporting skeletons from skyrim to 3ds max. If some one will make at least a short and draft tutorial on how to do it (i already worked with almost all skyrim modding tools, just need to know the workflow), then maybe.

Original BBP, TBBP

As I understand it, there is no difference in making BBP or TBBP animations, since they all rely on the same bones.

I will release max file of course.

- A standing, forced kissing animation; this kind of animation would be perfect for a succubus/incubus mod.

- The same as above but in addition the victim crumbles and falls on their back; as an animation when the kiss broke the will of the victim.

- The victim lays on their back and the attacker straddles or stands above them and then twist their head to snap their neck; to be used as a lethal outcome of a missionary/cowgirl sex animation.

- The same as above but the victim lays on their belly; to be used as a lethal outcome of a doggystlye/pegging sex animation.

Personally i think that what we have now is good in terms of "positions". What we really need to be added is ... more extacy! I mean, movements look aseptic, too clean. For example: The girl should move sexually her head during the last two stages of animation or move her hands slowly from her neck to her hairs. Actually it's hard to explain with words. Everything should be more sexual, erotic.

Added some of them. Have questions on some others.

You mean, you plan to use a child model for this? I'm not yet sure about how to work with other skeletons, apart from Vanilla or XP32's skeleton, since I'm not much into exporting skeletons from skyrim to 3ds max. If some one will make at least a short and draft tutorial on how to do it (i already worked with almost all skyrim modding tools, just need to know the workflow), then maybe.

Not a child, an adult man/woman. The son (who is an adult male [or female]) would be sitting next to the mother leaning with his head against her breasts, whilst she strokes his hair (the sort of comforting gesture a mother would do to a young child). It might make it easier to position if one of the mothers legs was slightly draped over the sons leg closest to her?

There would also be another animation (or version of that animation) where it starts with his head on her breasts but where he would turn his head into her breasts, nuzzling her and then after a moment getting his hands involved (gently cupping them a little), then after a little while of this push her top up and start sucking/licking her breasts, and her face would react accordingly. If you need any further details, just ask.

The idea was for the mother to have two sons, where the comforting of the first son was just a totally non-sexual thing (just stroking his hair), but when comforting the second son (player character) in the same manner, he decides to take it further, to the mothers shock. However, some time later she tries the same comforting gesture with the player character again, wanting him to act inappropriately. Hope that makes sense.

So no underage characters in the mod - all adult - they're just related. :)

(and totally agree with some of the other suggestions here, especially kissing/hugging/carrying and more ecstasy during sex. :wub: )

EDIT: Oh, I also have another question - is it possible for you to make another version of the breast nuzzling/sucking/licking animation with the pc's position reversed? for example: in the mother/son combo the pc (son) is the one licking, etc;  but in a father/daughter combo the pc is the daughter, so the pc would be the one being licked.

Personally i think that what we have now is good in terms of "positions". What we really need to be added is ... more extacy! I mean, movements look aseptic, too clean. For example: The girl should move sexually her head during the last two stages of animation or move her hands slowly from her neck to her hairs. Actually it's hard to explain with words. Everything should be more sexual, erotic.

I was planning to work on longer animation loops, but I'm not sure that I want to mess with syncing between animations too much, since there is a blending engine... It will give me more freedom to work with mocap, and spend less time hand-keyframing ends\starts of animations to match each other exactly. Agree? =)

Okay, I will then do some common sex positions as well.

I will soon update the list of animations with my own suggestions.

I was planning to work on longer animation loops, but I'm not sure that I want to mess with syncing between animations too much, since there is a blending engine... It will give me more freedom to work with mocap, and spend less time hand-keyframing ends\starts of animations to match each other exactly. Agree? =)

Okay, I will then do some common sex positions as well.

I will soon update the list of animations with my own suggestions.

Well yeah... it can be a pain in the ass... no... IT IS a pain in the ass to create complex animations since they have to loop and you must sync everything too. But you got the idea?  I mean, move her hand from her neck to her hair is just an example, impossible to make in a short loop animation. But do you agree that these are animations not still images so something erotic (more than the simple in-out) should be added. Again nothing too special just less aseptic.

These for example, looks good

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/5126/Supermix-Vol-2

Original BBP, TBBP

As I understand it, there is no difference in making BBP or TBBP animations, since they all rely on the same bones.

Actually, the big deal with TBBP was that it added an extra breast bone. BBP has 1, TBBP has 2, per breast. 

Original BBP, TBBP

Actually, the big deal with TBBP was that it added an extra breast bone. BBP has 1, TBBP has 2, per breast. 

And what about XP32's skeleton, is it BBP or TBBP compatible? I saw 2 bones there per breast, but one it the actuall skinning bone, and another one looks like just a Tip bone, ending one.

EDIT: Oh, I also have another question - is it possible for you to make another version of the breast nuzzling/sucking/licking animation with the pc's position reversed? for example: in the mother/son combo the pc (son) is the one licking, etc;  but in a father/daughter combo the pc is the daughter, so the pc would be the one being licked.

It is totally up to you on how to use animation files.

But I'm going to work on an animation pack for now, and return to personal requests later

Original BBP, TBBP

And what about XP32's skeleton, is it BBP or TBBP compatible? I saw 2 bones there per breast, but one it the actuall skinning bone, and another one looks like just a Tip bone, ending one.

XPMS is fine. It's the defacto standard, tbph. Both bones are used in animation and skinning. by having the bones flop in succession, you get a more fluid natural look. here's a video I made as an example (ffw about halfway if you want to skip the pomp) 

And now here's my opinion:

I think that you could take a these requests, reduce it down to a small handful of really well done animations, and release your own damn pack.

TBBP_ReadyToExport_Unedited.7z

I think that you could take a these requests, reduce it down to a small handful of really well done animations, and release your own damn pack.

Exactly what I am going to do.

Just don't forget, that I have a mocap setup at my place, so it is a bit easier to make animations than by hand keyframing everything =) Also I'm going to use a spring script for initial dynamic movements (boobs,skirt,tails), and then just adjust them a little. 

But yeah, I am just taking suggestions for now

Exactly what I am going to do.

Just don't forget, that I have a mocap setup at my place, so it is a bit easier to make animations than by hand keyframing everything =) Also I'm going to use a spring script for initial dynamic movements (boobs,skirt,tails), and then just adjust them a little. 

But yeah, I am just taking suggestions for now

You replied before I could add it, but I added my old .max file with tbbp anim on it. hope it helps.

Is there any need in animating hair with XPMS skeleton? I'm not sure about those

Do you need some special equipments to create mocap animation files ?? I heard about it but never looked what it was about.

I think I can't anything more to this video review to describe the process. Applied to max as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvg_xBXinlY

It is more than enough for most game animation's (especially skyrim's, since I can't say that vanilla animations are special in any way), and with some refinement it can even be used for animation and film production. Ofcourse, if you have access to normal mocap studio you should go there, but for individual works, this is really cool thing =)

Archived