[WIP] Shade's Animation Library For Modders

ShadeAnimator

Is there any need in animating hair with XPMS skeleton? I'm not sure about those

Do you need some special equipments to create mocap animation files ?? I heard about it but never looked what it was about.

I think I can't anything more to this video review to describe the process. Applied to max as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvg_xBXinlY

It is more than enough for most game animation's (especially skyrim's, since I can't say that vanilla animations are special in any way), and with some refinement it can even be used for animation and film production. Ofcourse, if you have access to normal mocap studio you should go there, but for individual works, this is really cool thing =)

Looks like a great tool for this kind of thing.

That video explained to me why I thought something was kinda missing before. Head motion is pretty rigid.

Suggestion: If you have volunteers in meatspace, I would suggest that you have them perform your motions for you. That guy, and the "on the floor" video were pretty stiff. I think that people who aren't necessarily thinking "i'm doing mocap" will produce a more natural result. It may be more of a pain in the ass to finish, but would wind up being more natural.

Just a thought.

Last thing . . . If you were going to tackle the bbp thing . . . were you going to try to jerry-rig up something to mo cap?

LOLOL "lets see. . . who do I know with the biggest boobs? And then maybe I can borrow my uncles treadmill..."

Or maybe you could just attach a couple of water balloons to backpack straps... or hanging from a bungee cord that's draped around your neck.

I got a million of em (=

Is there any need in animating hair with XPMS skeleton? I'm not sure about those

Do you need some special equipments to create mocap animation files ?? I heard about it but never looked what it was about.

I think I can't anything more to this video review to describe the process. Applied to max as well.

It is more than enough for most game animation's (especially skyrim's, since I can't say that vanilla animations are special in any way), and with some refinement it can even be used for animation and film production. Ofcourse, if you have access to normal mocap studio you should go there, but for individual works, this is really cool thing =)

That video explained to me why I thought something was kinda missing before. Head motion is pretty rigid.

Suggestion: If you have volunteers in meatspace, I would suggest that you have them perform your motions for you. That guy, and the "on the floor" video were pretty stiff. I think that people who aren't necessarily thinking "i'm doing mocap" will produce a more natural result. It may be more of a pain in the ass to finish, but would wind up being more natural.

Just a thought.

Last thing . . . If you were going to tackle the bbp thing . . . were you going to try to jerry-rig up something to mo cap?

LOLOL "lets see. . . who do I know with the biggest boobs? And then maybe I can borrow my uncles treadmill..."

Or maybe you could just attach a couple of water balloons to backpack straps... or hanging from a bungee cord that's draped around your neck.

I got a million of em (=

It does not track head motion by default, but I will add it manually, don't worry, I've worked with this think on my last project a lot.

Nope, there is actually a different side in actor's profession "mocap actor". They should know some restrictions of mocap systems. And there are more with kinect, than with professinal systems. For example you cant put your hands too close to your body, they will merge with your body, and it will result in hands of your character doing weird things.

BBP side - I will use dynamics in 3ds max for it, and then add some hand keyframe animation, there is no way to add something in kinect mocap yet. And there is no point in it really. And unfortunatelly I don't know a lot of kinky girls with big.. baloons =) 

And I can't find that sos skeleton you, guys, are talking about. I may look into it, but I'm not sure that I will have time to make 2 rigs ) I'm still working on XPMS rig

And actually... I'm not sure now it there is need in animating boob bones in XPMS skeleton, and animating XPMS skeleton at all... XPMS works with vanilla animations, and HDT will add all the needed dynamics. The only + left of XPMS for animators will be tail and wings... Urgh... Guys... Should I spend time animating boobs, working on XPMS rig, or there is no need in it now, and everyone will use HDT mod for Havok controlled physics? I can't follow our community, changes too quick

I'm not sure if you're still taking requests, and I'm not sure if this animation already exists somewhere, but what about cunnilingus?

The woman is lying back on her elbows with her legs bent, slightly spread. The man is lying between her legs, licking her with his arms around the outside of her thighs. The woman would have her head thrown back, but would frequently watch him as he licks too.

Then progressing from that (but preferably as a separate animation so that that first animation can be looped for a bit), he could kiss his way up her body (crawling on hands and knees), giving her nipples a nice lick when he reaches them and then giving her a deep kiss on the mouth.

You could also try the cunnilingus with the woman sitting on a chair with her legs spread and the man kneeling between them as he licks her, where she could be stroking her breasts and would occasionally reach down to stroke his hair and press his head harder against her; arching her back, etc.

Lastly, I would love to see one of a woman standing in front of the man, hands stroking and kissing all over his chest, licking his nipples, maybe kissing him on the mouth at some point too.

Just thought I'd put these out there, though I understand if it's too much. Really excited to see what you make of some of the suggestions people have made! :)

I would stick to XPMS I am fairly sure SoS only uses a modified SoS skele so that shouldn't really be an issue. I would also try and do BBP if you can the HDT physics is very rough atm I would say it has way to many kinks and problems atm since it is still very new.

Just a thought.

I got a million of em (=

It does not track head motion by default, but I will add it manually, don't worry, I've worked with this think on my last project a lot.

Nope, there is actually a different side in actor's profession "mocap actor". They should know some restrictions of mocap systems. And there are more with kinect, than with professinal systems. For example you cant put your hands too close to your body, they will merge with your body, and it will result in hands of your character doing weird things.

BBP side - I will use dynamics in 3ds max for it, and then add some hand keyframe animation, there is no way to add something in kinect mocap yet. And there is no point in it really. And unfortunatelly I don't know a lot of kinky girls with big.. baloons =) 

And I can't find that sos skeleton you, guys, are talking about. I may look into it, but I'm not sure that I will have time to make 2 rigs ) I'm still working on XPMS rig

And actually... I'm not sure now it there is need in animating boob bones in XPMS skeleton, and animating XPMS skeleton at all... XPMS works with vanilla animations, and HDT will add all the needed dynamics. The only + left of XPMS for animators will be tail and wings... Urgh... Guys... Should I spend time animating boobs, working on XPMS rig, or there is no need in it now, and everyone will use HDT mod for Havok controlled physics? I can't follow our community, changes too quick

what should you do?  well 2 things...

1) I don't know if it's a goal, but latest HDT works with the skeleton_female.hkx in place. That means bbp anims will work in conjunction with it. HDT + tbbp is hilarious and awesome at the same time.

2) HDT is fun at the moment, and has great potential, but I'm not counting that chicken till it hatches. There's been many a mod make it thru "beta" so to speak and v1.0 never sees the light of day. TBBP is a PERFECT example. Dude as much as said on the day that he posted it... he took a couple hrs following tutes and voila here you go. From that point, the bugs were fixed by others... want to see it in action? try loading the original tbbp anims into max... it loses it's mind.

So my opinion is BBP among a couple others. But you probably already knew that.

Besides that, tho... bottom line, do what is most entertaining for you. 

Well, animating bouncing boobs is entertaining for sure, especially with a skinned model, which is shipped with XP32's max file : )

But my goal is to support kinky Skyrim community with something a lot of modders can't do - animation files. I want to play adult mods with good animations, and I'm a an animator with a mocap rig at home, so the math is simple : ) Thats also a good animation practice.

Thats why, I can forget about BBP animation, and focus on making more animation files, but wait, what? Sex animation without boobs? Weird xD

Completely unrelated to sex for a change, is it possible to make an animation - like the carrying one suggested earlier - but with the pc able to help an 'injured' character by lending them a shoulder; so they would stumble along as the pc assists/supports them? It's okay if you can't have the pc move in specific directions - a  straight line would probably suffice.

Also, I'm not sure if this is even possible without one party ending up dead:  pc is fighting with someone (sparring) but rather then killing them or them giving up the animation could play where pc catches them off guard, perhaps tripping them so they end up on their knees, and after pc holds their weapon against them in their vulnerable position, grabs their chin, bends down and kisses them. Meant for a certain scenario where pc is feeling the sexual tension and takes advantage of the situation (I was envisioning this as a female kissing a male, but it could go both ways).

Lastly, following what PhineasColby suggested earlier, perhaps you could add some more kissing during the sex animations? as it is the ones out there are quite emotionally detached - which is fine for prostitution or whatever, but for more intimate, emotional sex I think a bit of kissing would go a long way. :)

Ok here's a request, some Futanari jerking animations. Thanks :shy:

Would this kind of animation also work for regular male masturbation? Unless they already have ones like this somewhere..

You can use the same animation for male and female characters, they share the same skeleton in Vanilla Skyrim. And both animations, XP32 and Vanilla will work with any skeleton, since the base bones have the same names

but the futa animations should have the arms affecting location and movement of the boobs. I'm not much of a futa guy, but that should be part of the deal. I know that you can't squish them up in animation, but i would think that you could displace.

I've made male masturbation animation for ASX, not sure, but they may use the same animation in sexlab. So, if I find max file, I can just add boob movements to it.

So! The rig is ready and tested, works with my XPMS+UNPB setup

Need to deal with how to efficiently make 2-character animations, since I used Biped for that before, but now I rigged everything to CAT skeleton.

Boobs are spring-controlled with the possibility to make adjustments to their movements, or just disable spring and animate them manually. Keep jiggling!

I will release this setup on Skyrim nexus, once I'm sure it works okay, and does not need any adjustments.

It is for max 2011 though, as I know most of skyrim modders use 2010 version, or earlier. But for animations 2011 with CAT works better actually.

As for squishing boobs, you actually intrigued me, I will try to scale them in max, and see if that can be exported to hkx.

I will work on futa animations after all the main packs I plan to make:

Classic sex

Kinky pack

Hardcore kinky pack (with necro)

Boob teasing pack

and then maybe a Futa specific animations

I've played around with SexLab a little today and there seems to be a shortage of threesome animations, at least I've been only able to see one.

Because I imagine that threesome animations are a tremendous amount of work to make so one emphasis should be put on how reusable they are, so... my suggestions:

- One actor is on all fours and sucks on the dick of another actor kneeling in front of them and the third actor is kneeling behind the actor in the all-fours position and fucks them in the ass doggy-style. While naturally this animation would fit best for two males and one female any other combination is possible, too (females may require a strap-on or futa-cock, though). With some extra work two "twosome" animations could be made from this, too.

- One actor is lying on his back and a female sit on or hovers above their face and lets them lick her pussy. The third actor kneels between the lying persons legs, pushes their knees towards their torso and fucks them in the ass. Visual representation. This position would fit for one female and two actors of any sex (one female would require a strap-on or futa-cock). Again, with some extra work it might be possible to separate this threesome to two twosomes.

- This animation is hardly reusable but it's the favorite I would like to see, two females raping a male. The male lays on his back and one female straddles the male's face and pressing and rubbing it against her crotch, using it as a masturbation tool. Video. The other female puts the male into a Kneeling Reverse Amazon Sex Position. The male could be replaced with a female with a strap-on or futa-cock. With some extra work two female-male rape animations could be made from it, something that is always lacking.

Threesome animations are in fact harder to make, so I'll leave them for better days for now

So, I decided not to release those as separate packs, but to make one pack containing a bit of each category, and then add new animations to them. 

I'm making a list of animations (some of them are already in work). I think I need your help. I want to make about 5 to 10 animation in each category in first release. The most basic ones.

Classic:

- Missionary

- Girl on top

- Girl on her knees, you know what I mean

- Doggy

- Girl lies on her stomach, man is behind

- 3 standing animations (front, back, wall)

Boob play:

- Just some animations of girl playing with her boobs

- One animation - male stands infromnt of female, and touches her boobs

Necro and deaths:

- Male stand up from missionary position (or similar, thanks to motion blending), and breaks her neck

- Same from behind (after doggy or similar

- Executions: Knife under the ribs of a lying character, sword swipe on lying character, sword penetrate lying character

I'm actually a little stuck, what more ) BDSM is a very big theme, not much discovered by me, so I need you to tell me 5-7 most used animations\poses u need.

Well, whatever you do for BDSM, you will need quite a few props with your animation. Some like the blindfold, chains and wrist manacles are already in the game for you to utilize (can't recall if they have a pillory or not, but if so that would be very useful), but others may need to be created. Sort of depends how "lore-friendly" you want to go too.

I think two basic ones you could use is:

Char1 sitting on a chair/throne, with Char2 bent over Char1's lap. Char2 is bound at wrists, ankles and gagged (or alternatively you could leave Char2 free so they could grip onto the armrest or flail around a little, screaming/moaning). Then have Char1 either spanking or using a paddle, but make the momentum of the strikes strong enough that Char2's whole body jerks forward with each hit (and their head jerks upward & forward a little, rather then just hanging down with their arms).

In a similar vein, you could have Char1 suspended from the ceiling (by chains or ropes or whatever, and manacled or bound at the wrists); just low enough that their toes touch the ground but they can't really put any weight on them, they can also be blindfolded and gagged, or not. Then have Char2 walking around Char1 with a crop or flogger, tapping or sliding it over their palms as they move, and then begin striking Char1 on select parts of their body. I would focus on Char1's back first, and with each hit their back would arch inward, their face would turn skyward, and their body would jerk or move around from their suspended position. Then Char2 would move around to Char1's front after a while, sliding the crop or flogger over Char1's chest a few times, before giving it a few strikes. Here I would start with a milder intensity and work up to harder strikes, with more of a bodily & pain reaction the harder it is. Just remember that the body will generally jerk away from the strikes when in that position. I know it may sound grotesque, but for a mental image think of a carcass hanging from a meat hook, and how gravity will move it when pushed or struck (but obviously the human body has a flexibility a frozen cow carcass doesn't).

(You could also add Char 2 occasionally kissing Char1, but that's totally optional, and is not really meant as a sweet romantic gesture in this instance, obviously.)

Lol, after that.. interesting image.. let's move on.

Now, if you want to move into the realm of characters being hogtied, you will need to create (or have someone create) ropes for the animations. Posing the bodies shouldn't be hard and you don't really need to worry about the hogtied character moving much (or at all, depending on how they're tied), so that's one benefit. Then you could have the second person fucking them or whatever and focus on the movement there.

You could also go with CBT or breast torture or pussy torture, but in order to do that you (especially for the breast torture) you would need to be able to make the breasts form into some really unnatural shapes, so I'm not sure if that is even possible.

And never forget wax - wax is your friend and could work in conjunction with any one of these types of animations (especially dripped on cocks, breasts and pussies).

and Candles are lore-friendly! HAZZAH! :D

EDIT: I wasn't sure how extreme you want your BDSM, so I went with a mild to mid level example here.

I've made male masturbation animation for ASX, not sure, but they may use the same animation in sexlab. So, if I find max file, I can just add boob movements to it.

Need to deal with how to efficiently make 2-character animations, since I used Biped for that before, but now I rigged everything to CAT skeleton.

Boobs are spring-controlled with the possibility to make adjustments to their movements, or just disable spring and animate them manually. Keep jiggling!

I will release this setup on Skyrim nexus, once I'm sure it works okay, and does not need any adjustments.

It is for max 2011 though, as I know most of skyrim modders use 2010 version, or earlier. But for animations 2011 with CAT works better actually.

As for squishing boobs, you actually intrigued me, I will try to scale them in max, and see if that can be exported to hkx.

Classic sex

Kinky pack

Boob teasing pack

I would bet that doing any squish anim would be really fucking tedius . . . I mean REALLY. 

As much as I hate max, I mean hate... I wish you luck.

more oral sex animations.

I was experimenting on console commands "tcl", "tai" and "tc" along with adult mod zaz bondage animations when I accidentally

had jarl korir's head stuck in his throne seat. My female character can sit on it with his face between her thighs.

Perhaps this could lead to a great animation idea - QUEENING.

Classic sex

Kinky pack

Boob teasing pack

Great! But why necro first ? :s

I would bet that doing any squish anim would be really fucking tedius . . . I mean REALLY. 

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by any of this. If I can squish bones in animation - it will just give me more freedom to deform mesh in the way I need it. Say, the girl is squeezing her boobs with her hands, they usually squash. I'm not goint to overdo it, so...

If by tedius u mean "boring" , well... I enjoy animating. With a good rig it is not so boring.

And I'm not here to protect max in any way, I'm just stuck with it for now, though I play on switching to Maya. But anyway, why hate it? : )

more oral sex animations.

I was experimenting on console commands "tcl", "tai" and "tc" along with adult mod zaz bondage animations when I accidentally

had jarl korir's head stuck in his throne seat. My female character can sit on it with his face between her thighs.

Perhaps this could lead to a great animation idea - QUEENING.

More orals, noted.

Great! But why necro first ? :s

A number of reasons for it:

- There are less animations in necro, then in BDSM

- Necro usually does not require any additional equipment, so there is no need to align anything to object = easier

- By "necro" I actually mean nude\sex related killing animations, mostly

- Thats just more of my fetish, then BDSM

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by any of this. If I can squish bones in animation - it will just give me more freedom to deform mesh in the way I need it. Say, the girl is squeezing her boobs with her hands, they usually squash. I'm not goint to overdo it, so...

If by tedius u mean "boring" , well... I enjoy animating. With a good rig it is not so boring.

And I'm not here to protect max in any way, I'm just stuck with it for now, though I play on switching to Maya. But anyway, why hate it? : )

If you can squish bones in animation, then you're talking about affecting weight painted areas.

this presents 2 problems. . .

1) If cbbe and unp are anything like adec, the weight painting isn't consistent meaning scaling would be . . . weird to say the least, affecting more than just boob. for a preview, use RaceMenu to modify 1 breast and watch what happens.

2) neverminding the weighting inconsistency, it's a whole boob thing... it'd more of a shrivel than a squish.

THEREFORE... if that won't work, for mainly asthetic reasons, you're left with vertex animation lolol, which I don't eve know if max will do or havok will even accept. that's what i meant by tedious.  (=

Archived