With the stripes on the face and the ears/tail combination, I'd say it looks like a Mi'Qote.  Whoever worked the character generator to get that face did a FINE job.

The Mi'Qote race, a Final Fantasy XIV race to be specific.  But the MiQote is also in the Modular Beautiful People package as well.  There's a MBP package in this forum, as well as in Nexus mods. And someone made a Miqote race set in Nexus that is separate from the MBP set.

Well I already have MBP and MiQote race have a different ears in that mod ..

And also I got this picture from Load Screen replacer mod here in loverslab site show the same race half naked I guess with these marks on her body which the race in MBP not have:

load_snowy_ruins.jpg.ff46b5d3fc18720499615fd7ea93f43e.jpg

hadn't you read?

#4 is a legendary custom race, never shared but somewhat recreated and then expanded upon with this mod.

So the race was never released!    In the Uguu Compilation is just a "look similar" race.   You can customize it to your liking.

You say face and eyes are fine.  And the body texture looks like the first picture you uploaded, a texture without body tattoos.

Body textures can only be seen in the screenshot.  But you have the body texture, all you have to do is add tattoos.   The tattoo looks familiar to me... but I haven't found it yet in all the Tattoo resource Mods.   Just add a tattoo you like.

Edited by fejeena

Oh sorry I didn't noticed I focused only on the third reply that mma75 online provide .. 

But to be honest I'm satisfied with the race uguu now at least it's similar to the one in image when it come to face and eyes the colour for each one is unique I like it ..

You have my thanks..