View File

Laskitaas released an assortment of 'exotic breasts' as clothing on Nexus some time ago. It appears to have vanished. However, the readme, which I reproduce here in full, allows almost anything to be done with his fine work. Note that these are trivial to convert into body parts and while not BBB, weighting them should be much easier thanks to Gerra6's fine scripts.

-----------------

Description

-----------------

Adds some "unusual" breasts to equip like armor. Uses HGEC body. Note that this will NOT replace anything, you must equip the "armor" to see there new boobs.

Might fit will with Exnem's lowerbody as well, I didn't test.

-----------------

-----------------

Inside a crate in the testing hall. To go there, call the console (the button below ESC), and type:

coc testinghall

To get out, type:

coc weye

-----------------

Compatibility

-----------------

Will not cause any conflicts or replace anything.

You may see clipping if you use any body mesh other than HGEC.

-----------------

Version history

-----------------

2008-07-09 - 1.0

Initial release.

-----------------

Credits

-----------------

HGEC people for the body model.

Myself for scaling and/or duplicating. :D

-----------------

License

-----------------

You can do whatever you want as long as no money is involved. You must also credit me for my work.

-----------------

Contact

-----------------

PM me at TESNexus. My login is Laskitaas.

i have read your post in the other topic and i can post the file.nif of the 3 Boobs here or send you a PM    if you do not mind

i just need confirmation because i do not want to canibalize your thread.

ps : the 6 Boobs is a work in progress and is in the hands of Fejeena and Poontank i think.(probleme of weight painting correction).

kingkong your new 6 titts mesh is fine. And why don't you start your one thread?

post-3205-0-12224900-1374189693_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-30234300-1374189723_thumb.jpg Khajiit and Tabaxi

And Symon, I have downloaded your mod and then recognised it is the old "HGEC Varried Breasts" Mod i downloaded at Nexus as it was released.

But thanks for upload it here, it has often been sought.

Big thanks to Symon for this because I failed to download the mod when it was available.

There is even a great variation included featuring an elongated breast shape just how I like it! Something I keep referring to as the "Banana Shape".

I didn't notice anything wrong with the six-boobed mesh's BBB, Kinkong! You really shouldn't scrap or halt your work on the triple breast variant.

Maybe you could improve on the seams by using Gerra's tools? One idea I got from looking at the mesh: Why not making the middle boob bigger than the others? So it protrudes a bit. And it could also have a larger nipple than its lateral 'satellites'.

A possible variation for the six-boob body: Making the lower ones progressively larger. The bottom pair being the biggest, an intermediate size for the middle breasts and a small-sized pair on top.

Hurrharr, boostin me post count! Soon I gotz lotsa posts...

As there is currently no better place to post this - here is a picture featuring Kingkong's 'Triple Treat' and the 'Sixpack'.

Apologies to Symon to use his thread! At least I also included the cute banana bosom from his uploaded file.

WonderWomen.jpg

"This is a wondrous encounter..." :heart:

• 5 months later...

i have read your post in the other topic and i can post the file.nif of the 3 Boobs here or send you a PM    if you do not mind

i just need confirmation because i do not want to canibalize your thread.

ps : the 6 Boobs is a work in progress and is in the hands of Fejeena and Poontank i think.(probleme of weight painting correction).

edit: got the file, now i only got to implement it to the game on the khajiit :)

• 10 months later...

The mod's container is an ordinary cargo box aptly named 'boobscrate', not the usual treasure chest normally used by almost every modder.

It is located pretty close to the testinghall's central structure, just a few yards to the right of the green-lit door to the 'Hawkhaven' exterior cell (which can also be used to fast-travel back to the game world).

A CS picture of the crate's location:

post-14322-0-95115700-1416434240_thumb.jpg

Allow me to advertise some stuff.

Don't restrict yourself with clothings, setbody reloaded blockhead edition comes with these attractive bodies, including both Laskitaas' work and Kingkong's modification.

And they are very properly named as HGEC *multicore* bodies.