Do you think we will ever see a beast mod for Skyrim?

Guest wellbredbitch

this subject has been a long and winding road so far. so many promising mods that blaze brightly then fade away.  someone will crack it one day hopefully.

in the meantime i'm keeping my fingers crossed for my character to be the unfortunate (or fortunate, depending on your fetish) woman in any of the following scenarios....

lost and found 

the park 

guard dogs

wolf pack

and changing the species

oh dear, maybe i should have put a spoiler ( i still don't know how!) on that first wolf one. sorry guys. my bad. i forget most folks aren't as twisted as me.

PALMA UNTO DEA!

oh dear, maybe i should have put a spoiler ( i still don't know how!) on that first wolf one. sorry guys. my bad. i forget most folks aren't as twisted as me.

[spoiler.] [/spoiler.]

Both without the little dot, of course.

Also you can add a spoiler by klicking on the speechbubble with the exclamationmark, which you can find next to the quote-symbol and the Twitter-thing.

this subject has been a long and winding road so far. so many promising mods that blaze brightly then fade away.  someone will crack it one day hopefully.

in the meantime i'm keeping my fingers crossed for my character to be the unfortunate (or fortunate, depending on your fetish) woman in any of the following scenarios....

lost and found attachicon.gifLost_and_Found_01.jpg

the park attachicon.gifLog13.jpg

guard dogsattachicon.gifGuard_Dogs.jpg

wolf pack attachicon.gifWolf_Pack.jpg

and changing the species

attachicon.gifC1S1_02.jpg

PALMA UNTO DEA!

You are getting my hope up so much you don't even know!!

I love those pictures!

I had no idea that they even created that new mod, that is actually interesting because atleast know we know you can tamper with the animal animations.. I am honestly surprised that no one from brainsperm has cracked this mystery yet.

lost and found attachicon.gifLost_and_Found_01.jpg

the park attachicon.gifLog13.jpg

guard dogsattachicon.gifGuard_Dogs.jpg

wolf pack attachicon.gifWolf_Pack.jpg

and changing the species

attachicon.gifC1S1_02.jpg

PALMA UNTO DEA!

You are getting my hope up so much you don't even know!!

I love those pictures!

I had no idea that they even created that new mod, that is actually interesting because atleast know we know you can tamper with the animal animations.. I am honestly surprised that no one from brainsperm has cracked this mystery yet.

Those images are not from Skyrim.

Those images are not from Skyrim.

No one said that anyway. marknesbit1960 just pointed out the things that would be interesting to see in a mod that may or may not come soon, depending on the people that will work or currently are working on it.

Guest wellbredbitch

sorry if i gave that impression. those pics i posted are from an artist that creates dark fantasy art. she uses various names. canin canin1 canin2.

i posted them as examples of scenarios i would like to see my character in.

some folks would like to see their character and follower(s) gang raped by bandits.

i would like to see my character overwhelmed out in the wilds by a wolf pack.in reality ofcourse that would mean death. in the dark fantasy world it means first the alpha male, and then the next in the pack order and so on, mounting, fucking and deep knotting her. she trys to escape each time there is a break in the relentless fucking and knotting,while the other males compete for their place in the queue to breed the new bitch. she manages to get a few hundred meters before she is dragged down by the winner of the last round and she trys to find a happy place in her mind as it mounts her. she catches a glimpse of the size of the wolf that is waiting it's turn, before she swoons.

i don't think either scenario would end well for her.

Besides the infamous Rape till Death mod there hasn't been any animated version of creature/monster/beast vs human/argonian/kajiit/elf mod yet. But there are still a lot of modders out there who still work on models, textures and scripts to make it work. And since the new FNIS is out I have high hopes that we will see some impressive results pretty soon. FNIS Ero Idles with creatures could win an (LL) Oscar in no time if the modder(s) take up the opportunity and start creating animations for it working along with FNIS Zoo.

Its about time that I ride my horse russian-style!

Hey, I haven't posted on this forum yet but have lurked for a while.

I consider myself a halfway decent modeler and animator and would like to attempt to get something like this started. Obviously there is a demand and if nobody else has made any significant progress then I'd like to give it a shot. Problem is, I'm new to making sex mods with Skyrim and am generally not amazing at handling the tech side of things. However, I can definitely whip up some models and animations!

I guess I just need more info about the technical process for making sex animations with Skyrim, or wondering if more technical person is interested in helping me out. If this gets off the ground I'll make a thread on this forum with updates.

Hey, I haven't posted on this forum yet but have lurked for a while.

I consider myself a halfway decent modeler and animator and would like to attempt to get something like this started. Obviously there is a demand and if nobody else has made any significant progress then I'd like to give it a shot. Problem is, I'm new to making sex mods with Skyrim and am generally not amazing at handling the tech side of things. However, I can definitely whip up some models and animations!

I guess I just need more info about the technical process for making sex animations with Skyrim, or wondering if more technical person is interested in helping me out. If this gets off the ground I'll make a thread on this forum with updates.

Ask Arrok in this thread for help, he's gotten a few other animators going.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15293-arroks-ssl-tbbp-animations-resource-for-modders-updated-6202013/

Edit: He's also now the source for most of the sex animations we have now and definitely the best animations.

I don't imagine it will be much longer. Within the next 6 months, tops. While it is a winding road currently, there's a powerful desire for it, as well as skilled developers and newbies inspired by what they see to pick up the wrench and have at it. Plus, given the communal nature of the internet and the common sharing of resources and ideas, things like this tend to flare up quite fast when subjected to proper determination :)

Ask Arrok in this thread for help, he's gotten a few other animators going.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15293-arroks-ssl-tbbp-animations-resource-for-modders-updated-6202013/

Edit: He's also now the source for most of the sex aminations we have now and definitely the best animations.

Thanks for the link! I think I'm going to give this a shot, will probably have something within the next few days.

Archived