New Mod on nexus, powdergangers revamp

theskid

I think the Nexus will go down before this mod get removed considering how shit the Nexus has gone lately.

Hopefully the NVN's recent issues bring more traffic here, would be cool to see some new mods.

non-rapey or pregnant ones anyway.

Also, love your Oblivion armors.

Agreed. Would be a great excuse to expand Epsteins story too, perhaps giving you the option of agreeing to be the vault whore (as opposed to just being constantly raped), or perhaps offering to enslave other women, with the latter also being avaliable should your courier be a guy.

Can anybody up it somewhere else? I'm getting this message that the modder decided to hide the post, so I cant download the mod; O.o"

Error

The site has run in to a problem, please look at the error message below...

This file cannot be downloaded while the owner has set it to hidden. 

Note: this is not an error on the site; the owner of the file does not want people to see or download the file at this time. Please respect that.

Can anybody up it somewhere else? I'm getting this message that the modder decided to hide the post, so I cant download the mod; O.o"

Error

The site has run in to a problem, please look at the error message below...

This file cannot be downloaded while the owner has set it to hidden. 

Note: this is not an error on the site; the owner of the file does not want people to see or download the file at this time. Please respect that.

Often in my experience that is can be an error on the site, or it's under moderation but not officially under moderation :P

• 3 weeks later...

This is a bit strange to hear. I'm new here (Hello), but been a Nexus regular for a while. Just a couple weeks ago, Dark0ne was in a private forum for modders defending an old rape mod for Oblivion (something about a tentacle monster spell) and it's newer Skyrim port. Several modders were upset about it, but he and the moderators didn't seem to have any problem at all with it.

This is a bit strange to hear. I'm new here (Hello), but been a Nexus regular for a while. Just a couple weeks ago, Dark0ne was in a private forum for modders defending an old rape mod for Oblivion (something about a tentacle monster spell) and it's newer Skyrim port. Several modders were upset about it, but he and the moderators didn't seem to have any problem at all with it.

There are several files on the Nexus that are allowed that are similar to this site. There is a strong dislike on the Nexus Staff and Darkone himself against Lover's Lab. Justified or not. I believe it even goes beyond simple concern for competition to true dislike.

Welcome to LL and I hope you enjoy yourself here. :)

Hmm, the "dislike" we hear so much about comes primarily from LL users that were banned at the Nexus for (presumably) trivial reasons or they dislike it for other reasons. The fact that LL isn't allowed to be discussed over at the Nexus, has more practical reasons as they are more in the limelight of the public, publishers, developers, etc. True, they might have some arguably arbitrary rules and ban happy staff and a somewhat hypocritical outlook on what is and is not allowed, but that doesn't make us "enemies". Personally for me, the Nexus is still the go-to site for getting my regular mods and LL is the site to get all the (good) naughty stuff.

I've seen now several mods for Skyrim and FNV, that require LL "exclusive" mods to be run. As long as there aren't direct links however, those mods haven't been taken down as of yet, which hasn't been always the case for Sexout. So there might be some light at the end of the tunnel. There is certainly no "cold war" between the sites as some users make it ought to be, at least not among staff or contributors (that I know of).

they are more in the limelight of the public, publishers, developers, etc.

I've always had the strong impression Dark0ne imagines himself to have a much closer, buddy-buddy relationship with Bethesda that I'm pretty sure doesn't exist and he protects it at the expense of his users. They've always been extremely swift in banning anyone discussing piracy or even the smallest violation of the game EULA, including minor things like asking how to port mods/saves to Xbox versions of the game.

We have the exact same stance on piracy, as well as XBOX-modding (=different kind of piracy) on Loverslab. The only difference is that we don't instaban users for a single offense. 

You don't need "buddy-buddy" relations with a publisher or developer to know that entertaining discussions about piracy are the certain end of sites like the Nexus or LL.

Agreed. Would be a great excuse to expand Epsteins story too, perhaps giving you the option of agreeing to be the vault whore (as opposed to just being constantly raped), or perhaps offering to enslave other women, with the latter also being avaliable should your courier be a guy.

Im actualy thinking of doing something like this. Probably not with epstein.

is it possible for a mod to run an external application?

all i'm thinking is when you first install a mod it does a dependancy check and if it requires sexout it could run a downloader to grab the files from here.that way they are not hosted or mentioned on nexus but still usable.

Archived