[WIP] Unicorn ~ by Trykz (mesh edits by b3lisario)

Trykz

I would recommend Mod Organizer too except for one tiny but very important problem.  You cannot compile scripts in the CK under MO.  For most people that's not a problem but for a modder that can be a real killer.

Thanks for the heads up.

As a race modder, that is a pretty important problem considering everything I make requires a race controller script.

I don't use mod organizers anyway. None of them are worth the bother IMHO. BOSS doesn't recognize anything important to me, and NMM is pretty much useless, since I always need to unscramble my load order every time I use it anyway.

I'll stick to manually ordering things. At least I'll know it's right.

Trykz

I would recommend Mod Organizer too except for one tiny but very important problem.  You cannot compile scripts in the CK under MO.  For most people that's not a problem but for a modder that can be a real killer.

Thanks for the heads up.

As a race modder, that is a pretty important problem considering everything I make requires a race controller script.

I don't use mod organizers anyway. None of them are worth the bother IMHO. BOSS doesn't recognize anything important to me, and NMM is pretty much useless, since I always need to unscramble my load order every time I use it anyway.

I'll stick to manually ordering things. At least I'll know it's right.

Trykz

Oh right because it uses the whole virtual/injected dir thing. Since there's no real assets in the skyrim dir, there's nothing there.

Well that's easily fixed: keep the mods you're working on directly in the skyrim dir.

I realize that's indespensible for modders, but it's easily worked around so that you can take advantage of the other full-on benefits.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Dead? =/

Not at all.

In fact, it's in the process of being rebuilt completely under an entirely reworked version of TCRA, which adds not only a number of hooved bodies (5 at the moment: UNPB, CBBE, CHSBHC, Favored Souls, and SOS), but also a number of other custom BodySlide UNPB and CBBE bodies. I'm also adding tons of new assets for custom race construction.

All while being completely inundated with RL work  :(

I get "maybe" an hour or so in the evenings, and only a few hours on the weekends to get as much done as I can. Being out of town all week also requires that I sync files between my laptop with my desktop twice a week.

And before I forget, I've actually succeeded in separating the hooves from the body and setting them up as separate parts. This was pretty important to accomplish, as now, armor modders will now have the bodies and hooves as separate parts to create complete armor sets for. Standard armors will still not work because of the way Skyrim armors utilize body parts (the body is actually a part of the torso armor).

The only detail left is to work out how to permit the hooves to actually "sound" like hooves. Setting them to use any hooved footstep soundset makes them silent. I believe because of something in the game engine itself perhaps detecting that the hoofstep soundset is attempting to apply to a humanoid NPC/Player.

But rest assured, I AM still working on this and MANY other goodies  ;)

Trykz

you may draw it into consideration also grab a seven base version in the tcra.bsa? I've already tried the faun breed a seven base body zuverpassen but I failed miserably because my talent to the corresponding unfortunately lacks an armor part zuentfernen is still ok that does not work yet but maybe the other stop xD.

so one can hope that all your races will also get the CHSBHC?

if that's the case then I would have a suggestion for you! I own the only one "unique version of CHSBHC, he has an open pussy",

very suitable for sex animations. if you're interested then write, but only if you use it PM me for your races!

german \ deutsch !

also kann man darauf hoffen , daß alle deine rassen auch den CHSBHC erhalten werden ?

wenn das der fall sein sollte dann hätte ich einen vorschlag für dich ! ich besitze als einziger eine " einzigartige version des CHSBHC , er hat eine offene pussy ", sehr gut geeignet für sex animationen . wenn du interesse hast dann schreibe mir eine PM , aber nur wenn du ihn für deine rassen verwendest !

The only detail left is to work out how to permit the hooves to actually "sound" like hooves. Setting them to use any hooved footstep soundset makes them silent. I believe because of something in the game engine itself perhaps detecting that the hoofstep soundset is attempting to apply to a humanoid NPC/Player.

But rest assured, I AM still working on this and MANY other goodies  ;)

Trykz

Hm, maybe use the same system as the Playable Giant Race ( It's on Steam and Nexus i think) in which the footstep sounds are enabled by equipping? It's an idea. .-.

Don't worry Trykz, we're all waiting eagerly for your mod. Equipping a hoof noise could even be funny. If it has to be an armor equp, just make it feet and make the picture look like coconuts. "You've got two emply halves of a coconut and you're bangin' em together!" But seriously, I love your work and will be happy however you decide to do it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Trykz please tell me that these girls can/will be compatible with body mods like CHSBHC? As that's what I'm currently using, I just tried out your Spriggan queen and put her chest to max and the boobs had compressed against her body while her nipples were jutting out like cones! It was horrible to look at, so sorry if that upsets you I'd just prefer that these girls would be open to any body mod so as to hopefully appease most people. Or you could make that an optional file I suppose. Could you please do that? I'd be eternally grateful if so, it'd also be nice to do that for your other race mods. Anyway thanks in advance I do hope you consider it at least.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Trykz please tell me that these girls can/will be compatible with body mods like CHSBHC? As that's what I'm currently using, I just tried out your Spriggan queen and put her chest to max and the boobs had compressed against her body while her nipples were jutting out like cones! It was horrible to look at, so sorry if that upsets you I'd just prefer that these girls would be open to any body mod so as to hopefully appease most people. Or you could make that an optional file I suppose. Could you please do that? I'd be eternally grateful if so, it'd also be nice to do that for your other race mods. Anyway thanks in advance I do hope you consider it at least.

The body actually is CHSBHC. However, the ONLY armors that will work for it, are those I'm in the midst of creating. Sadly, they will also all only be max weight and there will only be around 10ish..... for now. I'm hoping some of our resident armor modders will take an interest after it's released.

Any luck getting this put back together after that disaster? 

Haven't been any updates here since November and I seem to have a talent for finding dead threads ;_;

Of course  :P

Computer disasters aren't usually too much of an issue for me. I usually just replace whatever breaks. So chalk this one off your list  ;)

Anyway, before this weekend is out, this mod WILL be released....... I'm pretty damned determined at this point LOL

Trykz

The body actually is CHSBHC. However, the ONLY armors that will work for it, are those I'm in the midst of creating. Sadly, they will also all only be max weight and there will only be around 10ish..... for now. I'm hoping some of our resident armor modders will take an interest after it's released.

Any luck getting this put back together after that disaster? 

Haven't been any updates here since November and I seem to have a talent for finding dead threads ;_;

Of course  :P

Computer disasters aren't usually too much of an issue for me. I usually just replace whatever breaks. So chalk this one off your list  ;)

Anyway, before this weekend is out, this mod WILL be released....... I'm pretty damned determined at this point LOL

Trykz

Awesome! So excited!

Nice to see so many waiting with baited breath  :P

Right now, the race itself is finished, and I just converted it to ESM. I'm working on getting the armors added as a separate mod without this listed as a dependency (so they can also be used by other races I plan to implement in the future). Bear in mind that some of these armors are a bit "rough around the edges"...... I'm no mesh wizard, so I'm doing the best I can with what I have to work with. As a reminder, the armors are only 100% weight.

Again, I'm hopeful that one (or more  ;) ) of our resident armor wizards will take interest in some conversion work for them.

I'll try and get some pics up later this evening.

Trykz

Right now, the race itself is finished, and I just converted it to ESM. I'm working on getting the armors added as a separate mod without this listed as a dependency (so they can also be used by other races I plan to implement in the future). Bear in mind that some of these armors are a bit "rough around the edges"...... I'm no mesh wizard, so I'm doing the best I can with what I have to work with. As a reminder, the armors are only 100% weight.

Again, I'm hopeful that one (or more  ;) ) of our resident armor wizards will take interest in some conversion work for them.

Trykz

Aweosme! I can't wait to see it!  :)

Trykz

Aweosme! I can't wait to see it!  :)

Doomed Valkyrie

post-26143-0-85870600-1393965333_thumb.jpg

One down  :P

Trykz

Archived