Hi, I seem to be running into a problem. I haven't played sims 4 for about 2 years so decided to fire it up see what's changed,

last time I played with WW installed I remember the game having traits like cuckqueen, polygamy, polyamorous and others. however on creating my sims I noticed I just have the vanilla game traits to chose from. Have they been removed from WW now as I noticed on the mod page they are still mentioned in the description. the mod seems to be working as my sims are running about nude and banging each other all over the place, however without those traits I'm unable to set up multi partner groups. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

forgot to add, ive tryed both v170f and v169b of the mod, removed the localthumbcache file each time I switched the mods out and tried the repair game function.

Also to checked the rewards store and they aren't there either.

Edited by SuperHanz

The WW traits have been moved into the Personalization options, found by clicking on your Sim, then "Wicked...". With the exception of likes and dislikes in CAS, this is now pretty much your one-stop shop for everything that WW has to offer in terms of Sim customization.

7 hours ago, SuperHanz said:

Hi, I seem to be running into a problem. I haven't played sims 4 for about 2 years so decided to fire it up see what's changed,

last time I played with WW installed I remember the game having traits like cuckqueen, polygamy, polyamorous and others. however on creating my sims I noticed I just have the vanilla game traits to chose from. Have they been removed from WW now as I noticed on the mod page they are still mentioned in the description. the mod seems to be working as my sims are running about nude and banging each other all over the place, however without those traits I'm unable to set up multi partner groups. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

forgot to add, ive tryed both v170f and v169b of the mod, removed the localthumbcache file each time I switched the mods out and tried the repair game function.

Also to checked the rewards store and they aren't there either.

like the people who have already replied, it was changed so you can only apply the traits in Live Mode by clicking on your sim (or another sim if you just want to set that sim's wicked attributes) then pick Wicked... > Personalization... > Wicked Attributes... and pick an option (the all sims option will let you apply it to every sim that's been generated, even if you can't select them all in the prompt).

I suppose it was made that way to still allow vanilla traits and the wicked attributes at the same time, and not require one or the other in CAS, as well as allow you to add the attributes to more than just the playable sims.

Edited by ptmc2112