14 hours ago, markdf said:

For MCO, you need to copy some files. Unarmed blocking and bashing still wont work properly though since there are no animations to use.

h2h_attackright.hkx => mco_attack1.hkx
h2h_attackleft.hkx => mco_attack2.hkx
h2h_attackrightpowerforward => mco_powerattack1.hkx

Perfect, got it working in a sense for basic attacks and power attacks, although not chainable the way mco works.

Out of curiosity, anyone know what those dodge animations in each folder are for?  I've never seen DD dodging

30 minutes ago, no_way said:

Out of curiosity, anyone know what those dodge animations in each folder are for?  I've never seen DD dodging

I am not entirely sure about dodging with DD but, I use TK DODGE RE and when you dodge with armbinder your arms stay in position at least and it looks really nice.

Edited by tamai
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2023 at 8:24 AM, tamai said:

I am not entirely sure about dodging with DD but, I use TK DODGE RE and when you dodge with armbinder your arms stay in position at least and it looks really nice.

There's no forward dodge animation though -- does it look correct for forward dodges in TK?

I tested with DMCO and OAR. OAR works great, DMCO does not, even if you rename the animations (the annotations are missing so you just dodge in-place).

Edited by markdf
followup
7 hours ago, markdf said:

There's no forward dodge animation though -- does it look correct for forward dodges in TK?

I tested with DMCO and OAR. OAR works great, DMCO does not, even if you rename the animations (the annotations are missing so you just dodge in-place).

I am use TK Dodge RE and when you dodge you keep your arms in the armbinder with all dodge directions surprisingly works well and looks good ^^ , ill have to test again because i did the dodging when I wasnt in combat stance but it worked that way 100%

Edited by tamai
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Gameplayer said:

Question,

Will this allow armbinders to finally work properly alongside DAR idle animations?

In the past I found that using idle animations broke the armbinder idle.

5.2 works fine with DAR, at least in my experience so far, in the sense that armbinders overwrite DAR idles. Why not use that?

1 hour ago, belegost said:

5.2 works fine with DAR, at least in my experience so far, in the sense that armbinders overwrite DAR idles. Why not use that?

Hmm so it is likely not my DAR idle animation that is causing my armbinder animation to break?

Well the other animation framework I am using is Nemesis, which well I know ppl think it breaks animal animations but there is a process to make FNIS and Nemesis work together and I have had it working.

However I am thinking that Nemesis might be the issue with Devious Devices working properly for me.  After having thought about it the reason why I had thought it was DAR idle breaking it was propably due to in the past was using a play random idle mod, in Legendary but after thinking about it for a while this afternoon realized that mod used a script so of course it broke compatibility.

Is there anyone having any luck using Nemesis and Devious Devices?

49 minutes ago, Gameplayer said:

Nemesis

I had issues when using Nemesis with FNIS Sexy Walk and DD. Sexy Walk would play random DD animation instead of walking. Can't recall if I had any other issues, that was a looong time ago. Since then I ditched FSW first, in favour of other stuff, then got rid of Nemesis. I don't use any animation framework that requires Nemesis anyway and Vortex has full FNIS automation support built-in, contrary to Nemesis. I don't need to even remember to run FNIS these days. "It just works (tm)".

And Nemesis does not "break" creature animations. It outright doesn't have support for them at all.

Edited by belegost
24 minutes ago, belegost said:

I had issues when using Nemesis with FNIS Sexy Walk and DD. Sexy Walk would play random DD animation instead of walking. Can't recall if I had any other issues, that was a looong time ago. Since then I ditched FSW first, in favour of other stuff, then got rid of Nemesis. I don't use any animation framework that requires Nemesis anyway and Vortex has full FNIS automation support built-in, contrary to Nemesis. I don't need to even remember to run FNIS these days. "It just works (tm)".

And Nemesis does not "break" creature animations. It outright doesn't have support for them at all.

Ah, well Im not ditching Nemesis this play through just got set up with some combat animations working.

Creatures can actually work with it though even though its outright not supported by use of FNIS, just run the two frameworks seperately it does require using MO2 though to temporarily "uninstall" each framework during their run.

I suppose over the weekend I can spend some time to see if it is Nemesis that is causing the issue, rather than just suspect that it is.

Thanks for the responses.

nemesis has nothing to do with dar animations. that would be caused by your animation system breaking aka you going over 32k animations and dar breaking o rsuch.

your armbinder isnt breaking something is probaly takikng a stronger pull  to do causing it to   not hold teh aniation

7 hours ago, Gameplayer said:

Ah, well Im not ditching Nemesis this play through

Nemesis and fnis should work completely fine with this the combat armbinder animations however are broken. (Going into combat stance)

If you're using Fnis and Nemesis you have to run them in a specific way that I can explain here for those that dont know if you do know then maybe it can help someone else:

Running Fnis/Nemesis the 1st time:

Spoiler

I am doing this tutorial for Mod Organizer but im sure you'll get the gist of it

image.png.1f54f88e43bb3912267d4b7b84fc7c0a.png

1-   only have fnis behavior/fnis Overwrite/fnis creature enabled (if you have it)

FNIS OVERWRITE: This is an overwrite created in MO allowing files generated by fnis to go to

2-   Run fnis! let it generate all its files when its finished...

3-   Then you'll need to disable FNIS Behavior folder and enable Nemesis Engine/Nemesis Overwrite

NEMESIS OVERWRITE: This is an overwrite created in MO allowing files generated by Nemesis to go to

4-   Thats it! Dont enable FNIS Behaviorr and start your game!

Running Fnis/Nemesis the 2nd time:

Spoiler

Basically all of the above steps BUT before you do that go into FNIS overwrite and Nemesis Overwrite and delete the MESHES folder in both those folders, thats it.

NOTE: There are some Nemesis mods you want to have disabled before you run FNIS for example I believe CGO/TK Dodge, just enable them after you run fnis.

Edited by tamai
20 hours ago, Gameplayer said:

Question,

Will this allow armbinders to finally work properly alongside DAR idle animations?

In the past I found that using idle animations broke the armbinder idle.

Requires some work, if you edit condition files of DAR idles to check for not having zad_heavybondage (I think) keyword that should fix it.

10 hours ago, tamai said:

Nemesis and fnis should work completely fine with this the combat armbinder animations however are broken. (Going into combat stanc

Does that only happen when using Nemesis and Fnis together? I only use nemesis and animations are working properly.

3 hours ago, someuselessuser said:

Does that only happen when using Nemesis and Fnis together? I only use nemesis and animations are working properly.

The bound combat by default doesn't work with fnis+nemesis there is some incompatibility with the main Devious Devices mod... I was only speaking specifically to this mod that fixes compatibility between the two... however roggvir told me that the bound combat is not yet implemented into DAR currently

Comment below:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/193060-dd-51-to-dar-python-script/?do=findComment&comment=3999955

when using dar you must remove the aniations for combat or the game will still read them  defeatinga the rason to use dar. the patch for the combat file is to prevent  the mod  trying to access them but they still get read for fnis/nemessis.

If you use MCO you can get the combat working just fine.  Works for me.  I haven't idled in bondage yet, I'll take a look today and see if it's working for me.

@markdf could the DMCO issue be solved by putting in the motion data for whatever mod it is again that needs it?  AMR maybe?  I forget.  

4 hours ago, no_way said:

If you use MCO you can get the combat working just fine.  Works for me.  I haven't idled in bondage yet, I'll take a look today and see if it's working for me.

@markdf could the DMCO issue be solved by putting in the motion data for whatever mod it is again that needs it?  AMR maybe?  I forget.  

I am currently using MCO, TK Dodge (with a controller setup), Valhalla Animations (set up for Nords/Orcs and I also have the Redguard and Khajiit Animations)...

All the Smooth Equip Animations,

Modern Sit animations,

Go to Bed

More Nasty Critters

Dynamic Random Female Idles V2

Have it all working fine right now, 

Just when I installed the Devious Devices V5.2 armbinders did not keep the arms in the glove.  So at the moment not using DD in my game.

Edited by Gameplayer
21 hours ago, Gameplayer said:

I am currently using MCO, TK Dodge (with a controller setup), Valhalla Animations (set up for Nords/Orcs and I also have the Redguard and Khajiit Animations)...

All the Smooth Equip Animations,

Modern Sit animations,

Go to Bed

More Nasty Critters

Dynamic Random Female Idles V2

Have it all working fine right now, 

Just when I installed the Devious Devices V5.2 armbinders did not keep the arms in the glove.  So at the moment not using DD in my game.

Using a fairly similar setup to yours.  All the DD's are working fine now including basic attacks.  Idles also work athough I think they are just the DD idles, I don't recognize any of the Dynamic Random Idles from my limited testing.

On 2/15/2023 at 4:54 PM, no_way said:

Perfect, got it working in a sense for basic attacks and power attacks, although not chainable the way mco works.

Can you explain to me what you need to do? Copy files to where? copy and rename in the same folder? all the folders? 

11 hours ago, Durpledore said:

Can you explain to me what you need to do? Copy files to where? copy and rename in the same folder? all the folders? 

Probably easier to just put this here.  Make a mod called "DD Handtohand" or something.  Basically I just renamed the attack and powerattack animations out of DD to comply with MCO standards, and made a little DAR mod for it, with a folder for each of the heavy bondage devices.  Then run nemesis.

Next gotta figure out how to get DMCO to work.  

meshes.7z

Edited by no_way
On 3/14/2023 at 1:09 AM, no_way said:

Probably easier to just put this here.  Make a mod called "DD Handtohand" or something.  Basically I just renamed the attack and powerattack animations out of DD to comply with MCO standards, and made a little DAR mod for it, with a folder for each of the heavy bondage devices.  Then run nemesis.

Next gotta figure out how to get DMCO to work.  

meshes.7z 462.92 kB · 5 downloads

Thank you very much. I can finally add in MCO animations without completely butchering DD.

Hello,

i'm currently setting up a new modded game and i finally want to use the new combat system. I have some minor hickups which i can't solve. (i only focused on the combat system so far)

What i did:

- installed the basic combat overhauls according to this guide https://www.skyrim-guild.com/guides-collection/valhalla-combat-guide

• I derivate only to use the DAR 32k version instead of the regular 16k

- followed the guide in this mod and fixed some pathing issues in the script (so DAR step is done)

- tested, and DAR animations are looking fine

- downloaded the meshes 7z 2 posts above and deployed it

- Basic attack is now the kick and not butchered first fight. BUT

• Dodging in front is still removing the arms from armbinder
  • Dodging to left, right and back is t-posing
  • power attack is still butchered fist fight
  • Running forward with "weapong equiped" shows the hands ot of armbinder.

I applied FNIS and Nemesis as followed:

• Delete meshes in FNIS and Nemesis from older version
  • Disable Nemesis, TK Dogdge RE
  • Run FNIS
  • Disable FNIS mod + output
  • Enable Nemesis + Dodge
  • Run Nemesis
  • Enable FNIS + Output

I read that dodging should work (on the page above). I don't understand why power attack is not overwritten

Second run i gave all DAR related DD mods the highes priority (highest number for the folder names) i and rerun fnis + nemesis.

Still the same issue

Hello, I'm testing DD DAR on 5.2 SE with Nemesis and TK Dodge RE.  It works amazingly after making a custom DAR for TK Dodge RE, but has a couple problems that I don't think are the mod's fault.

Certain devices lack a Sneak Roll/Forward Dodge animation in the DD 5.2 Source:

• I put replacement TK Dodge RE files into each of the DD DAR's folders 100001-100006, using dodgeleft.hkx/right/back and sneakrun_forwardroll.hkx as the forward dodge.
  • For most devices, this works perfect!  Dodges are seamless, though there is a little jank using the sneak roll as a forward dodge.
  • However, for some devices (Elbowbinder, Elbow cuffs, BB Yoke), there is no forward roll animation file in the DD 5.2 source, e.g., "abc2_sneakrun_forwardroll.hkx" does not exist.  So when I forward dodge/sneak roll with these devices, I get the problem with arms exiting the device as it plays the generic roll animation.

Another problem is that when your attack is blocked, the arms pop out of the device momentarily during the recoil animation.  Don't know what animation is needed here.

Outside of bound combat, I haven't had any issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, in my neverending battle trying to compile zadboundcombatscript i ended with one single error, can you help me a little bit?

i'm using nppexec, added all libraries i could understand (skse and CK scripts are ok) and now i'm stuck the last two error messages:

sslThreadModel.psc(1227:27): GetByDefaultTags is not a function or does not exist

SexLabFramework.psc(1087:18): GetByDefaultTags is not a function or does not exist

long story short: can somebody tell me what i'm missing? searching google and my pc for GetByDefaultTags and Animslots gave me nothing...

i opened a lot of scripts trying to find them but 

i tried so many things i believe better not flood the forum with that 

anyway, im using skyrim se 1.5.97, tried nppexec in MO2 and without, this is nppexec command script

Spoiler

npe_console -- m-
npp_save
set local sse = C:\GAMES\The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim - Special Edition\
set local scripts = C:\Users\jez\Desktop\SE scripts
set local source = C:\GAMES\The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source
set local source2 = C:\Users\jez\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Skyrim Special Edition\mods\Devious Devices SE & VR 5.1\scripts\Source
set local source3 = C:\Users\jez\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Skyrim Special Edition\mods\SexLab sslAnimationSlots SE\scripts\Source
set local source4 = C:\Users\jez\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Skyrim Special Edition\mods\MfgFix\source\scripts
set local source5 = C:\Users\jez\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Skyrim Special Edition\mods\Modders Package-19080-0-1-1\scripts\source
set local source6 = C:\Users\jez\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Skyrim Special Edition\mods\FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL\source\scripts
set local source7 = C:\Users\jez\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Skyrim Special Edition\mods\FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6-3038-7-6-1582049490\source\scripts
set local source8 = C:\Users\jez\Desktop\skyrim\SKYUI\SkyUI_5.1_SDK\Scripts\Source
set local source9 = C:\Users\jez\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Skyrim Special Edition\mods\FNIS Sexy Move SE 7.2\Source\Scripts
set local source10 = C:\Users\jez\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Skyrim Special Edition\mods\SexLabFrameworkSE_v163\scripts\Source
set local source11 = C:\Users\jez\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Skyrim Special Edition\mods\SexLabAroused Redux V28b SSE Modified by BakaFactory(2020 11 17))\scripts\source
set local source12 = C:\Users\jez\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Skyrim Special Edition\mods\XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended\scripts\source

cd $(CURRENT_DIRECTORY)
npp_console +
"$(sse)Papyrus Compiler\PapyrusCompiler.exe" "$(FILE_NAME)" -f="C:\Users\jez\Desktop\creation kit\WIP\Creation Kit data folder\Data\Source\Scripts\TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg" -i="$(source);$(source2);$(source3);$(source4);$(source5);$(source6);$(source7);$(source8);$(source9);$(source10);$(source11);$(source12)" -o="$(scripts)"

sorry for my bad english

Edited by fottenberg
typo correction

55 minutes ago, fottenberg said:

Hi guys, in my neverending battle trying to compile zadboundcombatscript i ended with one single error, can you help me a little bit?

i'm using nppexec, added all libraries i could understand (skse and CK scripts are ok) and now i'm stuck the last two error messages:

sslThreadModel.psc(1227:27): GetByDefaultTags is not a function or does not exist

SexLabFramework.psc(1087:18): GetByDefaultTags is not a function or does not exist

long story short: can somebody tell me what i'm missing? searching google and my pc for GetByDefaultTags and Animslots gave me nothing...

i opened a lot of scripts trying to find them but 

i tried so many things i believe better not flood the forum with that 

anyway, im using skyrim se 1.5.97, tried nppexec in MO2 and without, this is nppexec command script

Reveal hidden contents

npe_console -- m-
npp_save
set local sse = C:\GAMES\The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim - Special Edition\
set local scripts = C:\Users\jez\Desktop\SE scripts
set local source = C:\GAMES\The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source
set local source2 = C:\Users\jez\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Skyrim Special Edition\mods\Devious Devices SE & VR 5.1\scripts\Source
set local source3 = C:\Users\jez\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Skyrim Special Edition\mods\SexLab sslAnimationSlots SE\scripts\Source
set local source4 = C:\Users\jez\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Skyrim Special Edition\mods\MfgFix\source\scripts
set local source5 = C:\Users\jez\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Skyrim Special Edition\mods\Modders Package-19080-0-1-1\scripts\source
set local source6 = C:\Users\jez\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Skyrim Special Edition\mods\FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL\source\scripts
set local source7 = C:\Users\jez\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Skyrim Special Edition\mods\FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6-3038-7-6-1582049490\source\scripts
set local source8 = C:\Users\jez\Desktop\skyrim\SKYUI\SkyUI_5.1_SDK\Scripts\Source
set local source9 = C:\Users\jez\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Skyrim Special Edition\mods\FNIS Sexy Move SE 7.2\Source\Scripts
set local source10 = C:\Users\jez\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Skyrim Special Edition\mods\SexLabFrameworkSE_v163\scripts\Source
set local source11 = C:\Users\jez\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Skyrim Special Edition\mods\SexLabAroused Redux V28b SSE Modified by BakaFactory(2020 11 17))\scripts\source
set local source12 = C:\Users\jez\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Skyrim Special Edition\mods\XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended\scripts\source

cd $(CURRENT_DIRECTORY)
npp_console +
"$(sse)Papyrus Compiler\PapyrusCompiler.exe" "$(FILE_NAME)" -f="C:\Users\jez\Desktop\creation kit\WIP\Creation Kit data folder\Data\Source\Scripts\TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg" -i="$(source);$(source2);$(source3);$(source4);$(source5);$(source6);$(source7);$(source8);$(source9);$(source10);$(source11);$(source12)" -o="$(scripts)"

sorry for my bad english

GetByDefaultTags is a function on sslAnimationSlots script in SexLab 1.63 b9 and newer.
You are probably using script sources from a SexLab version prior 1.63 b9.

EDIT: actually, it seems like the compiler found the call to GetByDefaultTags inside the sslThreadModel and SexLabFramework, and finds it missing?
That is weird, that seems like you are using bunch of SexLab scripts from version 1.63 b9 or newer, and bunch others (at least sslAnimationSlots) from a SexLab version older than 1.63 b9.
In your includes, i see "SexLabFrameworkSE_v163", which implies a version prior 1.63 b9, so that is probably your main problem - try using a newer SL version instead of this, at least 1.63 b9 (i think after that was SL 1.63 FINAL, which afaik is the last version of SL officially said to be working on SSE 1.5.97).

Another problem is that somewhere else among your includes, something contains SL scripts, clearly from a newer version that the one you have in your "SexLabFrameworkSE_v163" include.

This is a HUGE nono, no other mods should contain SL scripts - that is a recipe for problems.
You should find which of those mods does it, and send its creator a harshly written letter, maybe even start a leaflet campaign.

You should get the newest SL version you can still use, and place it somewhere near the start of your includes, to prevent other includes from overwriting any of its scripts later (if you have multiple includes containing scripts with same name, papyrus compiler imports only the first occurence of that script).

Edited by Roggvir