On 6/20/2023 at 5:11 PM, krzp said:

Perhaps, I'll send the native OAR version to zarantha later.

The OAR native conversion is now up in the main thread.

The add-ons that I've posted earlier were made with DAR in mind, however, you can make them work with the OAR version yourselves - either rename the DynamicAnimationReplacer folder to OpenAnimationReplacer, and the _CustomConditions folder inside of that to DD to OAR, or just manually copy the animations from the patches to the corresponding folders in the OAR conversion. I've left the folder structure the same, so 100006 from the DAR add-on will correspond to the 100006 in the OAR one.

Maybe I'll try to re-upload the OAR structured patches at some point in the future ?

Edited by krzp
  • 3 weeks later...

ROGGVIR YOU SAINT! Such a shame you were beheaded, but your spirit lives on in the many-headed (heh) Talos!

Want to confirm: Works perfectly fine with DD 5.2 *IF* you rename the unpackaged folders

00 Base         -> 00 Core             

10 BunnyHop     -> 02 BunnyHop

10 Cedec0       -> 02 Cedec0
10 Feuertin Alt -> 02 Feuertin Alt
10 MaikCG       -> 02 MaikCG

No more handless arms! Thank you!

Edited by yaaboobaay
  • 1 month later...
On 2023/6/22 at PM3点16分, krzp said:

OAR 本机转换现在在主线程中 启动。

我之前发布的 附加组件是根据 DAR 制作的,但是,您可以自己让它们与 OAR 版本一起使用 - 将 DynamicAnimationReplacer 文件重命名为OpenAnimationReplacer,并将其中的_CustomConditions文件夹重命名为DD 到 OAR,或者只是手动将动画从补丁复制到 OAR 转换中的相应文件夹中。我保留了相同的文件夹结构,因此 DAR 附加组件中的 100006 将对应于 OAR 附加组件中的 100006。

也许我会在将来的某个时候尝试重新上传 OAR 结构化补丁?

When I wear a restraint, my arms are on either side of my body as usual (arms only, no hands)
Also, is this OAR conversion not compatible with the mod "Stances Dynamic Animation Sets"? My combat maneuvers don't change (also only arms, no hands).

1 hour ago, lihua QAQ said:

When I wear a restraint, my arms are on either side of my body as usual (arms only, no hands)
Also, is this OAR conversion not compatible with the mod "Stances Dynamic Animation Sets"? My combat maneuvers don't change (also only arms, no hands).

Check your animation priority list in OAR (shift + O by default, if i remember correctly), DD should be one of the higher numbers. For example, if you have anything higher than 100 000 for some other movement or combat animations, change the "DD to OAR" priority to be the highest, make it 1 000 000 or something like that, or 2 000 000 to be really sure ?. So, instead of 100 006, you're going to have 2 000 006.

I'm not sure about the "stances" mod, I've glanced at it's nexus page, and it's animation priority for the DAR version is at 40 000, so DD should play over it.

• 1 month later...

I've gotten everything to work in OAR, that I can tell at least, following krzp's handy all in one post here, except for the combat animations.  Which appear to still be overwritten by MCO.  I also installed HuangDM's MCO compatibility pack, but I'm not sure what to actually do with the files there.  I initially installed it standalone along with the h2h fix, the OAR conversion and the new petsuit/swimming anims, as well as updating all the corresponding folder names for the OAR version.  That didn't change anything, so I tried merging the files from the MCO pack into the Devious Devices to OAR conversion, which also had no effect.  OAR isn't registering those animations, regardless where I put them.  Any advice on where I need to actually put those files would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...