The State of Bodies in FO4: Fusion Girl vs CBBE 3BBB

3 hours ago, terms said:

I am so super happy for you. Maybe I should have been more specific that I meant it has relatively fewer public or shared presets.

I have spent time trying to make my own presets in both skeletons and I'm terrible at it. It isn't about other people telling me what is beautiful -- I know what I like, but I haven't seen it reproduced in Fusion Girl. I've tried, but I'm bad at it. And I haven't seen other people make presets with Fusion Girl that are comparable to those of 3BBB, much less improve on 3BBB.

I'm just pointing out that, if people are confused about why Fusion Girl isn't more popular, one reason is that the presets that are publicly available are less interesting. I don't think it's just me, because, as stated earlier, I rely heavily on other people's presets. Other people who enjoy non-noodle legs.

Then please accept this as me publicly sharing the preset I used to make this. You can use it as a starting point to your own variations if you wish.

Karna's Fusion Fable Slut Preset.7z

20230307143653_1.thumb.jpg.155673b1353f2ec80378a2dd016730cc.jpg

p.s. I should warn anyone who uses this preset or who tries to make their own presets for Fusion Girl (which has native integration of OCBPC) that you cannot judge a Fusion Girl preset by how it looks in BodySlide. You must test it in game because gravity from OCBPC dramatically changes how it looks in game, and BodySlide does not show you the appearance with gravity.

That's why I am sharing this preset with an in-game example of it. If you need to see an in-game example of it with motion I'll add it to the spoiler here:

Edited by Karna5
On 10/18/2023 at 1:09 PM, terms said:

I am so super happy for you. Maybe I should have been more specific that I meant it has relatively fewer public or shared presets.

I have spent time trying to make my own presets in both skeletons and I'm terrible at it. It isn't about other people telling me what is beautiful -- I know what I like, but I haven't seen it reproduced in Fusion Girl. I've tried, but I'm bad at it. And I haven't seen other people make presets with Fusion Girl that are comparable to those of 3BBB, much less improve on 3BBB.

I'm just pointing out that, if people are confused about why Fusion Girl isn't more popular, one reason is that the presets that are publicly available are less interesting. I don't think it's just me, because, as stated earlier, I rely heavily on other people's presets. Other people who enjoy non-noodle legs.

I use my own preset but then again FG is the body I picked after toying with so many, I've not played a lot of FO4 but probably have possibly well over 10k maybe more hours in Skyrim over the years starting from it's first release thru SSE. 

Anyway FG does have more bones to attached vertices. So it is likely more configurable than others. You're correct though that presets are important, because I start out with one and tweak it, usually something petite. So yes there are not a lot of presets shared for FG. Likewise when comes to clothing it's often a hunt unless you convert them yourself. 

I always liked DX's stuff over in Skyrim and so had to check out https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/73861?tab=files ... 

The best detail in aaf animations do revolve around FG, due it's capable morphs, typically SG and BP then again there are not very many aaf animation packs. 

Anyway, I've never been just a plug and play player, always tweaking and mixing. FG is more of a thing for players who do that.  

Edited by eflat01