After having people share with me their experiences using the Sims I have up for download, I thought I would start a topic so you all could share them here together (❁´◡`❁)

I just absolutely love seeing all the things you get my girls into!

Videos, pictures, gifs - all and everything is welcome!

You can also share ideas for what other sort of Sims I should create/put up for download, or things I should film with my AEP cast!

I would love to hear all your ideas ❤️ 

Maximus met Amelette at a festival and was immediately intrigued by the emerald haired hottie. He engaged her in conversation, plied her with alcohol, and then invited her over to his house for a visit.

His main motivation was, of course, to fill her with cum in as many ways as he could. Her beautiful lips, those delicious breasts, and an ass that would bring a man to tears; all so very compelling. He was also quite interested in getting a good shot of that magical pussy she was keeping between those shapely legs. He could feel his cock getting hard just thinking about it.

She accepted the invitation and when they arrived, he made his move. With a head full of alcohol and a body built for sex, she readily agreed to suck his cock and things went on from there.

She went home with a bellyfull of cum and more of the same leaking from her pussy and ass. Needless to say, my Simself (the guy with long dark hair) was quite pleased with himself and the friends he'd invited over were deeply grateful that he was such a generous guy.

Here are a few recorded memories from the superfun adventure. Enjoy! I know I did ?

BeeSucksMyCock!.png

06-15-22_9-29-53 AM.png

06-15-22_9-30-33 AM.png

IFuckBeeWhileSheSucksFriendsCock.png

06-15-22_9-20-06 AM.png

06-15-22_9-21-22 AM.png

06-15-22_9-23-09 AM.png

06-15-22_9-24-14 AM.png

IFuckBeeInTheAss.png

Edited by Maximus King