• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi @krzp you are active with both Deviously Vanilla and Devious Devices NG.

I am using DD NG, and I noticed that the Deviously Vanilla quest Family Business where Ulfberth equips "Ulfberth's Armbinder" on the player character, the correct animation does not play, and the player character's arms stay outside the armbinder.

Is that a known issue? Can that be fixed by adding to the KID file?

Spoiler

20240107163121_1.jpg.631fe843c3c860ac1a2b0a74e6d2ebbf.jpg

Edited by Herowynne
2 hours ago, Herowynne said:

Hi @krzp you are active with both Deviously Vanilla and Devious Devices NG.

I am using DD NG, and I noticed that the Deviously Vanilla quest Family Business where Ulfberth equips "Ulfberth's Armbinder" on the player character, the correct animation does not play, and the player character's arms stay outside the armbinder.

Is that a known issue? Can that be fixed by adding to the KID file?

Reveal hidden contents

20240107163121_1.jpg.631fe843c3c860ac1a2b0a74e6d2ebbf.jpg

I use the version of DV that I've been overhauling for some time, iirc I've replaced those with generic devices there - but from your screenshot it looks like it should still be working on a regular version (it's a little weird that it's got a Elbow- keyword, despite having a Arm-name everywhere, but eh, it still should've been picked up by the 100 004 submod). ?

Can you target your char with a console and check which condition has the red X in DD to OAR -> 100 004?

Spoiler

image.png.da2bdac789be23ba7db828211e7574d8.png

Alternatively, I've uploaded the WIP version of my DV's build on NG's discord, that one should work - as I usually test new versions by speed-running Whiterun quests from DV and Laura ?

8 hours ago, Herowynne said:

Hi folks, I published a patch in case you use this mod together with Populated Skyrim Reborn SSE.

Oooh, thanks! Is that for the new update of PSR? I haven't updated it yet, but on the old version from last year, the draugrs spawned in the corridor after that room, so aside from wrecking Arvel when he tried to run away, they didn't interfere too much.

11 hours ago, nilead said:

Would be sweet to have a patch for JK's Skyrim. Klimmeks randevouz spot near the water ends up inside a building.

Hi folks, I published a patch for this mod together with JK's Skyrim.

Edited by Herowynne
On 1/7/2024 at 8:11 PM, krzp said:

from your screenshot it looks like it should still be working on a regular version (it's a little weird that it's got a Elbow- keyword, despite having a Arm-name everywhere, but eh, it still should've been picked up by the 100 004 submod). ?

I suspect the animation issue with Ulberth's Armbinder was due to a new version of Dynamic Feminine Female Modesty Animations which raised the priority of its OAR animations higher than DD NG.

Ulberth's Armbinder animation seems to work okay now after I raised the OAR priorities of DD NG higher than Dynamic Feminine Female Modesty.

6 hours ago, Herowynne said:

I suspect the animation issue with Ulberth's Armbinder was due to a new version of Dynamic Feminine Female Modesty Animations which raised the priority of its OAR animations higher than DD NG.

Ulberth's Armbinder animation seems to work okay now after I raised the OAR priorities of DD NG higher than Dynamic Feminine Female Modesty.

Geeez, how high do I need to go to avoid that, I already set it at like 2 million something 😅

Thanks for the report, though, I'll make a note of that for future references

• 2 weeks later...

Just to note that there is a bug that I managed to identify coming from the QF_DGIntimidateQuest_00047AE6.pex script.

Where if you lose a brawl, the game won't properly end the brawl. So you will become essential, so whenever you are suppose to die, you just go into knockdown recovery state, then quickly get back up. Also, the npcs that were around you during the brawl continue to do their backing up animation if you get close to them, as if they think you are still in a brawl. If you win the brawl, I haven't noticed any problems.

So I simply removed that script from my folder, and so far things have been fine. So not sure what that script is specifically for, or how needed it is for the mod. Might just be for a specific quest I haven't done yet.

I also replaced the DGIntimidatePlayerScript.pex script with the one from the modern brawl bug fix, so not sure if the one in this mod may also have issues.

• 2 months later...