Amorous Adventures plus, an exquisite corpse

im stuck on the part of where i talk to serana at the jetty, the boat before the island and she talks to me and says she doesnt want that kind of relationship but the quest doesnt end nor does it start the next quest either it just shows the quest but with the part of talk to her at the jetty filled in. what stage do i set in  too in the plus version and if thats not needed and im just missing a requirment what would it be

20 minutes ago, hermesey said:

huh?

He's implying that you can't read because you're not sure if you're missing a requirement.

- Just go to the Amorous Adventures mod page (where you downloaded it from) and see if you installed all the mods that Amorous Adventures requires and all the mods those other mods require, dependencies also have dependencies so double check just to be sure.

- If you haven't already, run LOOT to sort out your plugins load order. The problem could simply be that Amorous Adventures is in the wrong spot in list load order.

- Go through the instructions of all the mods that is linked with with Amorous Adventures (the dependencies) and see if you have a mod installed that they've mentioned in their incompatibility lists. That could also potentially be your problem.

Modding is trial and error until you find solutions, don't sweat it.

1 hour ago, Mr. Otaku said:

He's implying that you can't read because you're not sure if you're missing a requirement.

- Just go to the Amorous Adventures mod page (where you downloaded it from) and see if you installed all the mods that Amorous Adventures requires and all the mods those other mods require, dependencies also have dependencies so double check just to be sure.

- If you haven't already, run LOOT to sort out your plugins load order. The problem could simply be that Amorous Adventures is in the wrong spot in list load order.

- Go through the instructions of all the mods that is linked with with Amorous Adventures (the dependencies) and see if you have a mod installed that they've mentioned in their incompatibility lists. That could also potentially be your problem.

Modding is trial and error until you find solutions, don't sweat it.

no yea amorous adventures is working great ive done every quest on it except the serana ones and the companion ones. i just cant get serana to continue for some reason.

all it says in the quest is serana for some reason has decided to break a playful promise of some intimacy . i talked to her at the boat and it finishes that but it wont complete the quest and start the next quest "our love runs red"