Help! Everything in my mods folder just randomly disappeared, including paid CC that I no longer have access to.

9 hours ago, Vthena said:

You can try "Recuva". I used it once and was able to recover most my files.
If you supported me on Patreon send me a DM.

It was mostly your content that I was stressing over. I was able to recover almost everything, including all of your CC. I forgot I saved a full backup folder for my mods. I tried Recuva first, and nothing turned up. Now I'm just left wondering how the whole folder just poofed away.

editing to say I'll subscribe to your patreon again as soon as I'm over this damn injury and working again.

Edited by monolexic
added last line
7 hours ago, monolexic said:

It was mostly your content that I was stressing over. I was able to recover almost everything, including all of your CC. I forgot I saved a full backup folder for my mods. I tried Recuva first, and nothing turned up. Now I'm just left wondering how the whole folder just poofed away.

editing to say I'll subscribe to your patreon again as soon as I'm over this damn injury and working again.

Glad you could get your mods back! If something is missing DM me and I'll send you the files.

On 6/9/2022 at 6:51 AM, Vthena said:

Glad you could get your mods back! If something is missing DM me and I'll send you the files.

I think it's all there. I love your content, and that hasn't changed with your newer SFW focus. Thank you so much.