Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Back in Oblivion, there were a few weapon mods that kept track of the number of enemies you killed with them, displaying a message like "The Thirsting Blade has consumed -X- souls."

Can that be done in Skyrim? 'cause I always find that it gives me more reason to go kill people.

Even better, can that effect be added to the ring of Namira, so you can see how many corpses you've cannibalized while you eat?

Also, are there any decent HD retextures of Falmer armor?

I've seen the Book of Silence textures, but TBH they don't actually look any higher rez than vanilla, just darker.

Hi guys. I'm looking for one female body texture pack which should include 5 types of textures - arrow scars, burn scars, blade scars etc. I remember it was on the nexus site but I don't know name of the mod and can't find it.. I'm posting one my old screenshot as an example

Does someone remember the name or know where can I find this? Thanks a lot  :) 

28828711563_8d8a90e947_o.jpg

Hi guys. I'm looking for one female body texture pack which should include 5 types of textures - arrow scars, burn scars, blade scars etc. I remember it was on the nexus site but I don't know name of the mod and can't find it.. I'm posting one my old screenshot as an example

28828711563_8d8a90e947_o.jpg

Bi Phenotypes?

Bi Phenotypes?

Yes! Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much  :)

A good spell mod thats no Midas/Apocalypse that seem to go abit to power crazy.

• Makes the vanilla magic more viable but not overpowered.
  • Adds a few lore friendly spells with effects that mesh well with the game.
  • Is reasonably Lore friendly.

A few spells I'd like to maybe see.

• Alteration: Possibly oldies like Jump, Levitate, Lock, Open, etc.
  • Conjuration: Maybe some of the old 'absorb' spells, drain targets health/magicka, a few more summons of lore creatures, teleport spells?
  • Destruction: More ways to use the base three elements, but not quite as wacky as some of Apocalypse's, perhaps take some of the old spells and make them feel more unique? Could introduce a few vulnerability to fire/frost/shock type spells. Maybe I'll go with one of those extra element mods that adds earth, water and wind.
  • Illusion: I like the idea of more mind stuff, telepathy to see through anothers eyes, mind control. A blinding spell that makes a target semi-helpless, maybe a return of night-eye. Maybe poison spells can be added in here?
  • Restoration: More on the holy theme, bless your allies (skill buffs?), more party healing spells? resistance spells?. Turn spells that do some damage to undead, maybe some of those holyfire spells ... oh and make me want to use wards?

Does anything go that way?

• Conjuration: Maybe some of the old 'absorb' spells, drain targets health/magicka, a few more summons of lore creatures, teleport spells?
  • Destruction: More ways to use the base three elements, but not quite as wacky as some of Apocalypse's, perhaps take some of the old spells and make them feel more unique? Could introduce a few vulnerability to fire/frost/shock type spells. Maybe I'll go with one of those extra element mods that adds earth, water and wind.
  • Illusion: I like the idea of more mind stuff, telepathy to see through anothers eyes, mind control. A blinding spell that makes a target semi-helpless, maybe a return of night-eye. Maybe poison spells can be added in here?
  • Restoration: More on the holy theme, bless your allies (skill buffs?), more party healing spells? resistance spells?. Turn spells that do some damage to undead, maybe some of those holyfire spells ... oh and make me want to use wards?

I know you said no apocalypse, but that really sounds like what you're describing.

There are some MCM settings I've never messed with, they might help you tweak the apocalypse spells to be a little better, I dunno...

I assume when you're saying "power crazy" you're talking about destruction? A lot of mods do go overboard on that. And I do agree that Apocalypse has an "everything including the kitchen sink" approach to adding magic, it can sometimes be a bit overwhelming.

I used to use Tox Destruction Scaling, that's got some higher-power concentration destruction spells that IIRC weren't too over the top.

Dawnguard Restoration Addendum adds some good spells too. Don't be fooled by the name - they're not all restoration spells, though restoration does get the lion's share (illusion and alteration too).

I've never tried Illusionist Spells, but I keep meaning to. Another one I've been meaning to try is More Wards.

Your best bet is to look through Nexus' mods - just do a tag search for Magic - Spells. There are 80 pages of mods to look through, there's bound to be something to fit your tastes. ;)

Bi Phenotypes?

Yes! Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much  :)

In case BI gets too complicated, Animated Pussy also has those textures.

You could try looking into colourful magic.http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37440/?

I used it on a mage playthrough and it did fill quite a few gaps in spells. With more vampiric spells, damaging holy conjuration and alteration spells that did more than provide armor

Note: it does add 50 fairly OP named enemies throughout the game that hold the most powerful spells that will kill you a fair few times.

Looking for a standalone follower mod...little redhead spinner named Trish that hung out in the inn in Dawnstar  'til you recruited her.  She wore tavern clothes and swapped to Foresworn when following.  Had a crash some time ago that killed many of my mods...when I finished my restore, I realized I'd missed her on the backup.  Went searching and hit a total stone wall. About that time a mod came out that introduced Triss as a follower, so when I started asking in forums, everyone thought I meant "Triss".  Quit looking in total frustration, but, I'm looking again...anything will help and be appreciated.  It was a long time ago, so, even finding someone else who recalls the mod would be a step up from past experience.  Thanx in advance...

My friend gave me the DL link for UNP Icy outfit ! :)

And the instruction 

1. Input "11ri" into the textbox if asked for. 
2. Double-click the file icon "IcyV". 
3. Check thethe file "IcyV.zip".  
4. Then right-click on ****.zip and select "下载".

The body is not a classic UNP. Can anyone make a UNP skinny convertion for the outfit?

P.S. Sory, had to make my second post to be able to paste DL links:

I keep getting "Failed - Network error" when I tried to download. Do you still have the armor? If so, do you mind sharing it? D:

And the instruction 

1. Input "11ri" into the textbox if asked for. 
2. Double-click the file icon "IcyV". 
3. Check thethe file "IcyV.zip".  
4. Then right-click on ****.zip and select "下载".

The body is not a classic UNP. Can anyone make a UNP skinny convertion for the outfit?

P.S. Sory, had to make my second post to be able to paste DL links:

I keep getting "Failed - Network error" when I tried to download. Do you still have the armor? If so, do you mind sharing it? D:

Sorry i can not upload it since i do not have the author's permission If you get it i will gladly upload the mod here. If you can't maybe i can send it to you by email part by part? it's about 38 m.

I've been wanting to play an antagonist character. Maybe an orc or a bandit.

My goal would be to NOT be doing normal quests, but plot to conquer skyrim. I've looked at the mod 'Become High King of Skyrim' and I wondered if it would essentially be possible to use that to conquer skyrim and you know, get rid of everyone who opposes me, but then again it most likely does aim at the main character being a good ole good guy like all mods.

Is there any mod out there for this sort of approach? Maybe even a skyrim unrelated mod, you know a new land perhaps with orc quests or so.

Would love if people who knew some mods could tell me them.

I know there's a survival mod that lets you craft and a carry a walking stick. Is there any such mod that lets you carry a staff in the same way?

I know there are mods that lets you sling a staff across your back, but I was hoping there was just a simple mod that lets you carry a staff in your hand.

Thanks

I know there's a survival mod that lets you craft and a carry a walking stick. Is there any such mod that lets you carry a staff in the same way?

I know there are mods that lets you sling a staff across your back, but I was hoping there was just a simple mod that lets you carry a staff in your hand.

Thanks

Staves of Skyrim, perhaps.

I've been wanting to play an antagonist character. Maybe an orc or a bandit.

My goal would be to NOT be doing normal quests, but plot to conquer skyrim. I've looked at the mod 'Become High King of Skyrim' and I wondered if it would essentially be possible to use that to conquer skyrim and you know, get rid of everyone who opposes me, but then again it most likely does aim at the main character being a good ole good guy like all mods.

Is there any mod out there for this sort of approach? Maybe even a skyrim unrelated mod, you know a new land perhaps with orc quests or so.

Would love if people who knew some mods could tell me them.

I look up quicly on the nexus and found this : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52871/?

Allow to create your own guild and decide what type of guild it is (apparantly)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40607/? stop the bad guy, then choose between going your way or continue he's work (not necessary a bad guy quest)