Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

So I found a Harley Quinn armor I kind of liked but the problem is the wig changes back to brown whenever you equip it to a follower (even when my hair color is blonde since it changes depending on player hair color apparently) Is there anyway to make the wig stay blonde like in creation kit or something or is someone else planning to do this armor for CBBE with a static color wig? 

http://killingdoll.com/?p=15265

Probably just hae to change a material property from HairTint to Default in Nifskope.

Upload the mesh here, I'll fix it. (my computer's slow, can't get on that site.)

So I found a Harley Quinn armor I kind of liked but the problem is the wig changes back to brown whenever you equip it to a follower (even when my hair color is blonde since it changes depending on player hair color apparently) Is there anyway to make the wig stay blonde like in creation kit or something or is someone else planning to do this armor for CBBE with a static color wig? 

Probably just hae to change a material property from HairTint to Default in Nifskope.

Upload the mesh here, I'll fix it. (my computer's slow, can't get on that site.)

Its in here you can ignore the clothing meshes. 

harleyQ - UUNP HDT.7z

Anyone has a back up of LingLing's wedding dress?

924731_1595018937415844_1874020613_n.jpg

I know the author of above quit modding long ago, but I'm looking for a good wedding dress for some screenshots. If someone has a backup OR any other "classic" wedding dress options, please give me a shout!

You can find this weddingdress in some armorpacks for RCOTS,but this works with x117-bodys only. (replacer for the vanilla-dress)

...why the fuck would you upload the whole goddamn mod when you could just post the mesh you want changed? My internet crashed twice trying to DL that.

harleyQWig.nif

...why the fuck would you upload the whole goddamn mod when you could just post the mesh you want changed? My internet crashed twice trying to DL that.

You don't have to be rude, I didn't know what you wanted me to do :| I had no idea how to do this thing...I didn't know what mesh needed to be changed either

I believe the armor mod on this video hasn't been released but I'm wondering if the weapon attack has.

In this video first appearing at 30 seconds, then again at 1:28 and 1:53, a special attack is done and I can't find out if it's a released mod or not!!

I really want that attack and wave beam/animations done (it's done several times in the video and there are diffrent animations/wave beams for each one if you didn't watch the whole video.) I assume it's some kind of magic/melee mod but I came up with only a few mods like "imbued weapons" that isn't the same thing as this.

Also, if anyone knows if Squalls Armor from this specific video video (or any of the other armors made specifically by this person) were released, I'd love to know where! I'm in the process of trying to remake Squall now http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64900-tips-for-a-knewb-on-creating-squalls-hair-in-3ds-max/page-2?do=findComment&comment=1654545 and I think that magic sword swing move would help alot (and also that armor model would help for reference etc. when making the actual clothing meshes.)

Thanks for any help!

I believe the armor mod on this video hasn't been released but I'm wondering if the weapon attack has.

In this video first appearing at 30 seconds, then again at 1:28 and 1:53, a special attack is done and I can't find out if it's a released mod or not!!

I really want that attack and wave beam/animations done (it's done several times in the video and there are diffrent animations/wave beams for each one if you didn't watch the whole video.) I assume it's some kind of magic/melee mod but I came up with only a few mods like "imbued weapons" that isn't the same thing as this.

Also, if anyone knows if Squalls Armor from this specific video video (or any of the other armors made specifically by this person) were released, I'd love to know where! I'm in the process of trying to remake Squall now http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64900-tips-for-a-knewb-on-creating-squalls-hair-in-3ds-max/page-2?do=findComment&comment=1654545 and I think that magic sword swing move would help alot (and also that armor model would help for reference etc. when making the actual clothing meshes.)

Thanks for any help!

It's Maximum Drive by elysees.

Thanks for any help!

It's Maximum Drive by elysees.

Awesome thank you!!! It looks like the video on the nexus link has different animations than the Squall video has, but other videos of Maximum Drive have the same sword swinging animations so I'll mess around with it to get it how I want it (if it requires more than choosing options.)

Thanks again!

Hi everyone,

Been looking for this for a long time after almost 6 months I never found it, MC + Machine girl by Rayne1023 took me forever to find the authors name. But he has a mod that has a specific armor in it the machine girl I really wanted badly; it reminds of the game I love playing Malise and the Machine "Neons suit" but sadly I cant find it and the place it does have it for download is in Chinese or Japanese I tried translator but its being wonky. I was hoping to obtain it if possible for bodyslide cbbe HDT. Eventually I was going to try and convert it to be used in Fallout 4. If this is not the right place to put this i am sorry and will rectify it by removing this request.

post-548818-0-71914400-1472059527_thumb.jpg

Hey, can you help me? I'm looking for modification, that allow me... to block/reduce spell damage by blocking with one handed weapon in right hand. Maybe, anybody, know this modification? 

I don't know of any mods that meet your exact specifications unfortunately. The closest to that is SkyTweak, but as far as I know it allows you to modify the amount of damage you take from physical attacks while blocking, I don't know about spells. You can try it yourself and see if there's such a thing. What I do know is that SkyTweak also gives you the option to increase/decrease fire/frost/shock or overall magic resistance but that's a passive effect, not really what you're looking for. The ideal thing would be to have a sword that activates the Spellbreaker's effect upon blocking but alas I don't know if such mod exists

If none of that works, ward spells are your only option

First of all, apologies for the double post: I just now discovered the multiquote function lol

Has anyone made a version of Drachis Argonians as a separate race? The author said he intended to when the CK came out, and... didn't.

This what you're looking for? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61936/?

Greetings fellow users. Could anyone tell me where can I get a good Toledo sword mod for Skyrim? Thanks

This was the closest I could find

The video description features some Nexus links, maybe there's something you like

Alternatively you could install Immersive Weapons with this mod ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70937/? ) along with it. It replaces some weapons of the former mod that were deemed too over the top, unrealistic. Both mods feature classic european medieval swords

First of all, apologies for the double post: I just now discovered the multiquote function lol

Has anyone made a version of Drachis Argonians as a separate race? The author said he intended to when the CK came out, and... didn't.

This what you're looking for? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61936/?

Greetings fellow users. Could anyone tell me where can I get a good Toledo sword mod for Skyrim? Thanks

This was the closest I could find

The video description features some Nexus links, maybe there's something you like

Alternatively you could install Immersive Weapons with this mod ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70937/? ) along with it. It replaces some weapons of the former mod that were deemed too over the top, unrealistic. Both mods feature classic european medieval swords

Appreciated my friend