Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Not using rxkx22's mods in 2016

Jokes aside, pretty much all NPC overhauls are unsupported, the bigger ones anyway because Rxkxx pretty much took all the spotlight with NPC overhauls. Bijin Series is the only npc overhaul that i know of that is pretty much up-to-date everytime.

If using his mods also use, Bijin All in one he makes sure the .esp's keep up to date. 

Or anything by FalmerBanes he makes good ones, not sure if supported though. 

Sorry if you never was interested in these but at least i tried to help 

Ty wich mod did Rxkxx made similar to the one i need?

Does Bijin cover random Npcs ?

I have plenty for town NPC but none for random vampires, bandits etc.

Jokes aside, pretty much all NPC overhauls are unsupported, the bigger ones anyway because Rxkxx pretty much took all the spotlight with NPC overhauls. Bijin Series is the only npc overhaul that i know of that is pretty much up-to-date everytime.

If using his mods also use, Bijin All in one he makes sure the .esp's keep up to date. 

Oh, NPCs that are unaffected by mods rely on your current body mod/textures. but if you used ones below

Retouched Bandits of skyrim, the only problem with this it requires SG Hairs, KS Hairs and Apachii. 

or

Beautiful bandits more basic.

Dynamic Vampire Appearance,

Vampire Face

makes vampires look better

Rxkxx has a Serana and Valerica overhaul but only touches them two and not common vampires. 

Oh, NPCs that are unaffected by mods rely on your current body mod/textures. but if you used ones below

Retouched Bandits of skyrim, the only problem with this it requires SG Hairs, KS Hairs and Apachii. 

or

Beautiful bandits more basic.

Dynamic Vampire Appearance,

Vampire Face

makes vampires look better

Rxkxx has a Serana and Valerica overhaul but only touches them two and not common vampires. 

Oh i just need face overhaul if possible anything that include all npcs .-.

Since i already have almost all hair mods

I will try those in the meantime.

There is a version of NPCs of Dibella here on LL that is updated to use USLEEP.  Try doing a search in the Downloads section.

Found it for you:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1504-npcs-of-dibella/

I don't think it support legendary patch Q_Q it support single Patches...

OH wow it does the description is outdated :D

i ll try it ty a lot

There is a version of NPCs of Dibella here on LL that is updated to use USLEEP.  Try doing a search in the Downloads section.

i ll try it ty a lot

Funny thing is, I told you the exact same thing back in march:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39229-npcs-of-dibella/?p=1513039 .

i ll try it ty a lot

Funny thing is, I told you the exact same thing back in march:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39229-npcs-of-dibella/?p=1513039 .

To tell the truth i tried back ago...

Then i removed USLEEP just to keep old version of NPC of dibella cause i had some problems.

A hair pack was split in 2 .-. and it caused purple hairs...

I hope this time everything will work fine.

Also installation is quite difficult .-.

Thank you a lot btw :D

Hello all. :)

This is a simple question... basically I'd like to know how to add HDT physics to my armor and clothing mods (cloth physics, I can and have already done TBBP and such thanks to UUNP etc). I have followed tutorials by Nightasy but he does not cover this, probably because his tutorials are quite old now. I know that it involves adding new bones to the nif and rigging parts of the clothes, but beyond that I'm not sure the exact step-by-step process. And I have no experience manually rigging, either, I should probably add.

Is there anywhere that explains the entire process? I did a couple google searches with no luck. And... I hope I've asked this in the right section as I'm not really sure. ^^;

Thanks for any replies! It would really be appreciated. Even if it's just a link to someone elses' tutorials that would be a great help. The only thing I have been able to find are either for mod users or the simpler TBBP stuff.

Is there a mod that does less 'ragdolly' knockdowns? As when your knocked off your feet and are still alive you don't go all floppy like an overly floppy corpse? (Having corpses not just flop over would be cool too).

Realistic Ragdolls and Force does just that.

Yeeessss, sort of, but not exactly ... I suppose I mean more 'animated' knockdowns, even with RRF the body still goes floppy with a knock down effect, like the character has just lost complete limb control. Does that make sense? Thanks though.

Hey fellas,

As per tittle, I had a mod installed that listed down your missing mods for a save when you tried to load that save file.

I seem to have lost it; and trying to get it back.

Does it ring a bell to anyone? 

Cheers :3

Mod Organiser definitely has a function something like this. You don't even need to load the save: If you browse saved games (there's a "saves" tab on the right hand panel of MO), the mouseover details for each mod show exactly what mods are required… and even highlights which ones are missing.

If you're not already using MO, this tip is not much good to you - sorry. For the record, however, Mod Organiser is brilliant, and moving from Nexus Mod Manager to MO was by far the best thing I ever did to improve my modding flexibility and stability. However, the transition from other mod managers isn't simple - basically, you need to reinstall everything (but only once). From then on you can drag-and-drop to change mod order (not just the load order but also the file overwriting priorities) and *perfectly* cleanly uninstall any mod with just a single click. It also has loads of other useful functionality, but that's enough to start. This isn't an advertising pitch! :-)

Guest Strategoi

Hey guys i was wondering is there any mod that could provide me with necklaces of this type? No matter how hard i search i can't find anything

They would fit my character perfectly and make me very happy :3

Thanks for help

post-906894-0-03690500-1472428302_thumb.jpg

post-906894-0-37069600-1472428304_thumb.jpg

Is there a mod that does less 'ragdolly' knockdowns? As when your knocked off your feet and are still alive you don't go all floppy like an overly floppy corpse? (Having corpses not just flop over would be cool too).

Realistic Ragdolls and Force does just that.

Yeeessss, sort of, but not exactly ... I suppose I mean more 'animated' knockdowns, even with RRF the body still goes floppy with a knock down effect, like the character has just lost complete limb control. Does that make sense? Thanks though.

Combat Fatigue might give you some of what you're after.

I'm looking for something, a bit different from most requests here on LL, but not sure where else I could find such a thing. Does anyone know if there's been a conversion of the Silverlight Armor (by jojjo) for MALES? I know it's been done for Oblivion, was just wondering if there's any such thing for Skyrim (Sundracon or SoS, maybe)?? I searched this thread and Google but only found a ton of different ones for females. Thanks in advance!

I'd link to the original, but I can't seem to paste a link here...