Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

Is there a mod like 'more children into skyrim'? Not enemies or followers, just civilian children in towns and villages. only I know are inconsequential npcs and Interesting npcs. 

Expanded Towns and Cities does as well, but it is an overhaul of all the smaller towns at the same time (Riverwood, Rorikstead, Dawnstar, etc). It doesn't overhaul the main cities though, just the small ones. But it adds new children to all the smaller towns. Definitely worth a look still just for the town overhauls.

I think there is a couple adoption mods that add new adoptable children, but not sure on the names. Otherwise the ones you mentioned are pretty much it.

Hi everyone,

i am looking for a mod that has a full player's home with a lot of display area and most important; functional dungeon/torture/jail/cages... 

got some slave followers and i would like to ensure that they would not wonder off by enclosing them in cages.

Is there something like that around?

Thank you in advance.

Hi everyone,

i am looking for a mod that has a full player's home with a lot of display area and most important; functional dungeon/torture/jail/cages... 

got some slave followers and i would like to ensure that they would not wonder off by enclosing them in cages.

Is there something like that around?

Thank you in advance.

luxury underground bathhouse has cells and a "go to jail" function

hello, i am planing on using skyrim for something i like to see, mainly futa on futa or female, may involve femboys also.

so i have a couple of things i am trying to find:

1- a mod to remove males or replace them with futas or femboys

2- a mod for a feminine male body.

3- mod for pregnancy or impregnation.

4- any suggestions for sex scenes or anything i should download such as models, textures, or antyhing i require to have for the adult things...

i have some mods installed already such as sky UI and SKSE 

Hello all, i need help i am looking for 2 mods/add-on if possibly for SOS

1st: i'm actually using the FUTA unp SOS and im wondering if there is anything that could make only a few percent of females have a schlong like : 10% of females will be futa

2nd: I'm also looking for a nude NPC reaction i know there is already one on Nexus but i am looking on to go with SOS that the NPC would react differently from the size of your schlong like if you have one of Rank: 1 the Npc will laugh/insult you/ignore you with words and for the creepy ones they would love it wich will make them Lose or Gain Arousal and each rank would be different like Rank:10 ''By all the gods, your thing between your legs is so big that is making me so wet/hard'' then they gain much more arousal or maybe with a low chance to activate a Negative reaction ^^   ,This would be awesome and funny :D

(It can be text only but sure with voice would be better)

Sorry for my english and thank's for future replies :D

3- mod for pregnancy or impregnation.

I found some here but i don't know if it's compatible with a futa Body you can still ask : 

Sexlab procreation & beeing female

and 

Sexlab hentai pregnancy

Never try this mods so i can't help sorry

Hey folks,  I was wondering if there had been a release for the Howling model by Brevi and the Apex Werewolf by Satyr which gives them both the "calm" and "excited" states like the regular werewolves using the various mods out there. I havent found any other then the "werewolf naughty bits" one but that just seems to be version of the mesh.

Hiya. I wanted to change my avatar because it's the bland generic one, but it wont' let me.. anyway..

I'm wondering if there's a mod or mods that allow you to work as a prostitute. Like, your character isn't held against their will or anything, it's just a business transaction. With sex. I thought that would be a cool way to play the game for a while, since you KNOW it had to have been going on in places like that. Just look at the female bar tender's outfits. lol.

Even more than that, i'd LOVE to find some sort of Black Widow mod. Where your character will sleep with a man (or a women.. eh either or I guess).. and then somehow have a way that they fall asleep after, and your character steals all the crap they can from their house and then sells it later to make a living. Or, it could go darker, and have them somehow poision their 'client'. Yeah, I know you can kinda just stab people.. but I'd like to keep it quiet and silently deadly.

Oh, one more thing, it would be super cool if there was a way your character could seduce or charm their target, and get them swooning or ungarded enough to pickpocket stuff even if you have a low level pick pocket ablity.

Thanks for any help. :)