Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

So I've put a gif because I was desperate. And if anyone knew the mods worth if you do not know nothing happens.

Nor am I being lazy or anything, just was that if someone knew and into the favor to tell me and if you do not know it does not matter.

I saw that gif posted by the person who made it (probably in the Post Your Sex Screenshots thread). So why not ask that person who poated it? They're the only ones who could possibly answer all those questions. You really re-posted their gif image and never bothered to send them a private message asking them? Do you think they'll bite your head off or something? :lol:

Is there a mod that adds social status to the game?

Like this: if the player wears beggars rags they won't be spoken to by random people, may receive some money randomly from npcs, some store owners won't sell to them/ask them to leave.

If the player wears Fine clothes they sometimes get discounts at stores/inns, they are a target for pickpocketers.

If a player wears a collar/is a slave no one will sell to them, speak to them, they will be told to leave the store/inn, are at a higher risk for rape/abuse/pickpocketing, any Fine clothes/anything of real value that are worn would be removed by npcs as being improper.

Wearing badass armor would result in higher prices at stores/inns, some npcs running and hiding from the player, not speaking to the player, sometimes being turned away at inns/stores, guards following player, and all random quests by townie npcs would be available.

Wearing normal npc clothes the player would not receive all those amazingly tough quests like fetching a claw from a mountain, but would include quests like collecting flowers... prices at stores/inns would normal, npcs would speak with the player.

I have been wanting something like this for a long time because it can be so immersion breaking when everyone treats you the same no matter what you look like.

is there a mod that keeps armor on during sex? 

If you use sexlab there's already a built-in feature for this, check the tab timers and stripping in SL's MCM menu.

is there a mod that keeps armor on during sex? 

If you use sexlab there's already a built-in feature for this, check the tab timers and stripping in SL's MCM menu.

As well don't forget to pick up SkyUI Show Armor Slots so you can see what slots your gear is equipped to and use it to check SexLab's stripping section (since it is all slot based).

Thank you ppl! stuff is working fine now

Hello.

I am interested in panty mods and I'm looking for clothing and armor that I can wear them under. I tried a little sexy apparel replacer's pantyless options, but a lot of the clothes were pretty much the length of a t-shirt, making upskirt peeks as common as commoner's clothing. If I can peek up a girls skirt from the ten feet over her head, it just stops being special. I'm pretty much after anything that can cover the entire rump and still has no panties. HDT skirts and dresses would be great, but are unnecessary

I am on lookout for the mod where you can change the follower body meshes to meshes with pierced tits conveniently with CBBE TBBP pierced meshes.

Try Bodytypes of Skyrim. I haven't tried it yet, but it allows you to assign body types to npcs, followers and even the player. (You can even set the body type to be seasonal!) You'll need to follow the instructions to import in a new body type, but it seems doable. 

-Dwemer milking device

-Milker

These armors will feed upon your milk:

-Spriggan Armor

-Spriggan Host

-Living Arm

-Hermaeus Mora

where I can find this mod ? I see this mod list in milk mod Economy but I dont know where I can get it .they have 7B or UNPB?

Not sure for the first two. Basically, though, if the armor contains the name "milker" the mod should milk when it's worn. (I haven't used this mod, but that seems to be the case from what I read in the mod description.)

Spriggan Armor

Sanguines Debauchery (The origin of Spriggan Host)

I have no idea for "Living Arm"

Hermaeus Mora

-Dwemer milking device

-Milker

-Spriggan Armor

-Spriggan Host

-Living Arm

-Hermaeus Mora

where I can find this mod ? I see this mod list in milk mod Economy but I dont know where I can get it .they have 7B or UNPB?

The Living Armor I can't find anymore, I think it was on a chinese site.
There's also Living Armor (jellyfish) though, and I'm pretty sure it will also do the job.

I am on lookout for the mod where you can change the follower body meshes to meshes with pierced tits conveniently with CBBE TBBP pierced meshes.

Try Bodytypes of Skyrim. I haven't tried it yet, but it allows you to assign body types to npcs, followers and even the player. (You can even set the body type to be seasonal!) You'll need to follow the instructions to import in a new body type, but it seems doable. 

Thanks you a million! :D

Only 775 endorsements? The nexus prudes greatly undervalue this mod.

-Dwemer milking device

-Milker

-Spriggan Armor

-Spriggan Host

-Living Arm

-Hermaeus Mora

The Living Armor I can't find anymore, I think it was on a chinese site.
There's also Living Armor (jellyfish) though, and I'm pretty sure it will also do the job.

There is a living armor inside of aradias devious devices integrated. I haven't had any coffee yet to coherently search for the link but it's here on loverslab.

Is there a simple prostitution mod, with whores in taverns who can be solicited for sex with gold? I saw (the abandoned) Radiant Prostitution, but it appeared to be more about the player being the prostitute. I'm looking for a simple prostitution mod to be used with Sexlab. I'm surprised after all this time that there is not an obvious one, or maybe I'm just unaware. Thanks guys! 

Is there a simple prostitution mod, with whores in taverns who can be solicited for sex with gold? I saw (the abandoned) Radiant Prostitution, but it appeared to be more about the player being the prostitute. I'm looking for a simple prostitution mod to be used with Sexlab. I'm surprised after all this time that there is not an obvious one, or maybe I'm just unaware. Thanks guys! 

Radiant Prostitution had that feature. The wenches in the taverns will work as prostitutes. After the mod was abandoned, someone else picked it up and is updating it here.

I was wondering if anyone had ever converted the old Oblivion diaper mod for Skyrim?  Or any other type of similar mod? (But not for males like the one on Nexus)

Or are there any type of 'dirty outfit' type mods.  I mean a lot of the outfit mods rock but they always look so clean and neat. I want something that looks like she has worn it for 3 months straight and had the literal piss scared out of her a few times.

Thanks and play on.

There are mods like defeat and lovers victim with rape debuffs, but I am looking for Mods with positive after "normal" sex buffs (lovers desire is to useless). 

Buffs like: 

+ carry weight

+ stamia regen

+ healh regen

+ mana regen

+ meele dmg

You're looking for SexLab Util One. It has several of those already built in, plus some others. You can also add custom effects - there're discussions of how to do it in the thread.

Radiant Prostitution had that feature. The wenches in the taverns will work as prostitutes. After the mod was abandoned, someone else picked it up and is updating it here.

I run Radiant Prostitution just for having the wenches working, specifically having them soliciting NPCs in the background. I need to go into the MCM and reset them now and again, but it's not much of a hassle.

Hi, All!

Is there a mod that schlongifies animals?  I.e., they become erect/swollen with arousal?  Seems like an obvious add-on to SoS and Arousal but I can't find anything...

TIA!

I'm sure you know about; More Nasty Critters It's the one that keeps most everything bestial up to date. It just flips the meshes during animation. It'd be pretty cool to see something going on like it does with SoS and humanoids, but it's pretty darn difficult from what I understand.

Hi, All!

Is there a mod that schlongifies animals?  I.e., they become erect/swollen with arousal?  Seems like an obvious add-on to SoS and Arousal but I can't find anything...

TIA!

I'm sure you know about; More Nasty Critters It's the one that keeps most everything bestial up to date. It just flips the meshes during animation. It'd be pretty cool to see something going on like it does with SoS and humanoids, but it's pretty darn difficult from what I understand.

If you're using SoS as well, like FizzyButt posted, More Nasty Critters is for the animals and creatures. But disable the Vampire Lord and Werewolf and pick up Mighty Beasts instead for those two. They are compatible with SoS.