[SKELETON HELP] Gender Specific Skeletons + CBBE 3BBB & BodyTalk3

I want to use CBBE 3BBB and BodyTalk 3 for my game.

The problem is that BodyTalk ingame looks like this:

2093778568_Fallout42022-06-0217-38-59.thumb.png.e5d49eeac2db02d78c229426ac88b9cb.png

The easiest way would be to do without Gender Specific Skeletons and Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE and just use ZeX-ExtendedSkeleton with CBBE Pysics for the characterassets, that works as far as I have tried.

My question is is there a way to use the two skellet together, so that my BodyTalk 3 body ingame also funktioniet?

3 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

I want to use CBBE 3BBB and BodyTalk 3 for my game.

The problem is that BodyTalk ingame looks like this:

2093778568_Fallout42022-06-0217-38-59.thumb.png.e5d49eeac2db02d78c229426ac88b9cb.png

The easiest way would be to do without Gender Specific Skeletons and Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE and just use ZeX-ExtendedSkeleton with CBBE Pysics for the characterassets, that works as far as I have tried.

My question is is there a way to use the two skellet together, so that my BodyTalk 3 body ingame also funktioniet?

I don't use CBBE (I use Fusion Girl which is designed for use with ZEX) nor gender specific skeleton, but I'm curious why you don't just use ZEX for both male and female as ZEX is for both. And you can use CBBE with ZEX (you just can't use FG without ZEX).

This aside, the distorted portions on that male corpse are obviously where the OCBPC bones are located in the ZEX skeleton. It looks like you have a body using those bones without having OCBPC installed properly.

48 minutes ago, Karna5 said:

I don't use CBBE (I use Fusion Girl which is designed for use with ZEX) nor gender specific skeleton, but I'm curious why you don't just use ZEX for both male and female as ZEX is for both. And you can use CBBE with ZEX (you just can't use FG without ZEX).

This aside, the distorted portions on that male corpse are obviously where the OCBPC bones are located in the ZEX skeleton. It looks like you have a body using those bones without having OCBPC installed properly.

I don't use ZEX for CBBE because it doesn't work with CBBE 3BBB. I had to use the normal CBBE to be able to use ZEX as a skellet, I will do that auhc if no solution can be found how to use CBBE 3BBB together Body Talk.

I have installed OCBPC, the problem is due to Gender Specific Skeletons, because when I install ZEX as the default skeleton, the male body looks normal, only then the physics of the CBBE 3BBB body does not work properly.

7 minutes ago, N.Gamma said:

I don't use ZEX for CBBE because it doesn't work with CBBE 3BBB. I had to use the normal CBBE to be able to use ZEX as a skellet, I will do that auhc if no solution can be found how to use CBBE 3BBB together Body Talk.

I have installed OCBPC, the problem is due to Gender Specific Skeletons, because when I install ZEX as the default skeleton, the male body looks normal, only then the physics of the CBBE 3BBB body does not work properly.

Specifically, at the very least, that image looks like the Butt_CBP_L_01 and Butt_CBP_R_01 bones are unweighted. Through some combination of mods you've installed there are bones with nothing weighting them. It may also have unweighted penis and testicle bones beneath what we see there as well.

There's a likelihood that the combination of mods you wish to use are incompatible, but that doesn't mean you can't figure out ways to make them work using hours and hours and hours of manual reweighting in outfit studio followed by rebuilding all outfits and bodies to what you want.

• 3 months later...
38 minutes ago, VangJingwoo said:

@N.Gamma did your attempt with Discrete Female Skeleton work? if so, did you move any files specifically or they just kinda worked?:)

step 1. Install DFS

step 2. reinstall skeletal adjustments (don't choose the legs for days variant as it messes with alignment during scenes) and choose DFS in the installer.

step 3. remove any patches related to GSS if you were using that (for example, you will no longer need the "ghost synth" fix)

Unless you use something that requires additional configuration such as Classic Holstered Weapons, that's it.

Edited by Sgt. Marge
On 9/26/2022 at 5:44 AM, Sgt. Marge said:

step 1. Install DFS

step 2. reinstall skeletal adjustments (don't choose the legs for days variant as it messes with alignment during scenes) and choose DFS in the installer.

step 3. remove any patches related to GSS if you were using that (for example, you will no longer need the "ghost synth" fix)

Unless you use something that requires additional configuration such as Classic Holstered Weapons, that's it.

This.

Also, Legs For Days would work just fine - only animations would appear a bit wonky. Personally, I've been using Legs For Days, DFS and Bodytalk 3 for months now with no issues whatsoever.

Oh, and during the installation of Skeletal Adjustments make sure to select DFS in its installer! When you've done that, move DFS' plugin (DiscreteFemaleSkeleton.esp) to the bottom of your plugin order (dead last). The plugin itself is ESL-flagged ESP so it won't take up that one precious spot.

Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2022 at 2:33 PM, Karna5 said:

the 3bbb page for CBBE says the zex skeleton is not compatable with 3BBB

• 7 months later...
On 9/26/2022 at 10:44 AM, Sgt. Marge said:

step 1. Install DFS

Hi. I'm running the same setup. Do you know how to config Classic Holstered Weapons to work with DFS?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...