• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2023 at 2:54 PM, zephusdragon said:

I think it's only for the gym uniform you can get on the Venus grid. Luna's "Gym Clothes for Exploring" are different. I can't verify that as I only have a common body at that level on the grid and it works.DOAX-VenusVacation_231201_054854.thumb.jpg.3ece9ccbfe8c897621ad188b4b49a852.jpg

Is there a mod that works with Luna's "Gym Clothes for Exploring"?

• 2 weeks later...

I've come up blank on a simple mod for Champ Elysees and by extension Shandy's Negroni. I found a mod that makes the skirt like a caveman, but it doesn't work on Honoka bodies, and it looks silly anyway... A simple mod to remove the bra and panties would be enough for me. I love the pareo personally but I can see someone making a mod to remove it and leave other things.

DOAX-VenusVacation_240315_134030.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So with the Plumage collection on Steam naturally I rolled one.

The only problem is that this mod I found is really good, but it forces it's own body, and doesn't let me use mine...

Can someone kindly convert this to use our own body types and maybe the Honoka and Marie versions as well?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2024 at 10:53 PM, Betjia said:

Is there White Prince mods for Marie body for dmm?
It's been years since this swimsuit is released

With all the hate for her body type, it's no surprise nobody bother making it.
Even the only mod being made for it seems to be neglected for years & the creator didn't give a fuck about it anymore.

Or maybe the suit is just too meddlesome. Tride to fiddle around it, it's hard to edit it. Guess no one skilled enough to make it nowadays.

I knew this would come up eventually with the current Nostalgic gacha. I hit Pistachio with Hitomi and while this suit is THE MOST revealing suit in the game, I want more.

The only mod I could find while scouring this site is a recolor or a CC mod. I'd kill for a mod to remove the colored bit and leave the strings. Hole through the suit for the win!

DOAX-VenusVacation_240416_133332.thumb.jpg.bbfc87a361a1ac9430e12978e074c594.jpg

On 4/16/2024 at 11:42 PM, zephusdragon said:

I'd kill for a mod to remove the colored bit and leave the strings. Hole through the suit for the win!

Yes, I would also like such a mod. Or a transparency mod.

Requesting for someone to add transparency to Elise's Rotwein suit, specifically these opaque parts. The closest thing we've had is Lunatic dawn's mod and while that has transparency for the bottom, the top is just removed.

DOAX-VenusVacation_220901_222500.jpg.1b143d7ec43a2fd3947d9f66ccb02555.jpg

52 minutes ago, VisitingOne said:

I've seen several screenshots on Twitter before of Nyotengu with her original hair from DOA5, yet I can't find any information about this mod. Anyone know where to get?

nyotengu.png

i'm also looking for it, but can't find it anywhere...

Some time ago @HattoWW started his work on a few fantastic skins (by modifying  @eromaro's skins) that included different options like armpit hair etc.  These skins can be found under the link below. Sadly, he no longer develops them. 

He only did Shandy's skin with the option of armpit hair. 

Would someone want to (and have the skills) to continue his work?  As far as I know, no other available skins have armpit hair options.

On 4/19/2024 at 1:31 PM, zalkdan said:

Requesting for someone to add transparency to Elise's Rotwein suit, specifically these opaque parts. The closest thing we've had is Lunatic dawn's mod and while that has transparency for the bottom, the top is just removed.

DOAX-VenusVacation_220901_222500.jpg.1b143d7ec43a2fd3947d9f66ccb02555.jpg

Hello.

I updated maybe you want.

Ctrl + 1 : Top

Ctrl + 2 : Bra

Ctrl + 3 : Panty

Ctrl + 4 : Foot & Neck

Ctrl + 5 : Foot ring

Shift + 1 : Top Color

Shift + 2 : Bra Color

Shift + 3 : Panty Color

Shift + 4 : Foot & Neck Color