2 hours ago, pompomryu said:

Thank you so much DoMopi !! That is what i was looking for ! I nocticed some cliping in the rock texture mod, but it's fine. ? Much better than the original 

No problem, it's a pity the environment is made with lower-performance PCs in mind even in 4K (the palm trees shade is especially bad, I've said it like 5 times xD) And yeah, I thought all the rock textures were the same and only upscaled the main rock one. Sorry. But when the next rock climbing event comes I'll upscale all of them, it will probably be a mod with a huge file size though, so I'll upload it as V.2 and keep the original too as an alternate option ^^

Lastly, since we're mentioning texture improvements, I also upscaled the textures for Momochan (Honoka's plush doll) for the momoball mod, and made another for the Bear Prop pose that swaps the bear for the same HD Momochan

9 hours ago, zephusdragon said:

I'm actually surprised there is no Place-your-bet for common body. It's part of the "all in one" set but not as a stand alone and Lunatic only has it for Luna. Unless it's out there and my searching turned up nothing because I still suck at it.DOAX-VenusVacation_230331_125742.thumb.jpg.10a3f1f4b65707ae817c4975e167f62b.jpg

please search minazuki's mod.

I think he made this long time ago.(2019.11)

Edited by racing9041
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, lhk93006 said:

Hello.

Does anyone who can make a mod for Sparkling Blue Marie body type? :) 

TEDDY's Version & Lunatic Dawn's Version came out just now!

Does anybody know a mod for Anatolia (Nyogentu) and Parallel Lines (Momiji) that adds transparency and especially recolors? I got Anatolia some time ago and just got Parallel Lines, but I can't find a mod that recolors either, or adds transparency for Momijii's.

I can't come up with any color/pattern ideas myself, so any suggestions? If there's no mod already made I'll make one

Japanese names are:

Anatolia / アナトリア 

Parallel Lines / パラレルライン

262031639_DOAX_VV05193.png.b724a2aa4bfe849e048af2fc9c7d1364.png

• 2 weeks later...

Tried to mod Teddy's Naughty Cupid so that only the lower skirt gets removed, kind of like Lunatic Dawn's common body cupid. Ended up messing it up so bad that I had to nuke 3dmigoto from orbit to gets mods working again... Sigh I have a lot more to learn about modding I guess...