I've been searching for NPC-NPC MODS I have found plenty of mods and a lot of mixed opinions, I ended up getting Arousal based matchmaking but nothing seems to happen, played for 3 *real life* hours and I didn't saw NPCs engaging in sex even once, decided to try adcSexlife Plus, and while it worked, it was incredible unstable and buggy, specially when it comes to NPCS engaging on the player, so I'm really not sure which one to get now.

What I'm looking for:
- A mod where NPCS engage in Sex with other NPCS, not the player.
- Light and not script heavy.
- No wildlife or bandit sex. (I already got other mods that cover this)

- EVERY NPC engages in sex.

That's about it, I like to keep it simple

Thanks for any recommendations. 

Edited by Poshou
make it more clear
9 minutes ago, nilead said:

Ive ran ADC for a while, unless something else interferes with it - it is rather reliable. You can try SSX, perhaps that one works better for you.

ADC never worked properly on my game, SSX was already on my radar.

Have you tried Random Sex? I'm trying to pick between that or Scent of sex.

5 hours ago, Poshou said:

ADC never worked properly on my game, SSX was already on my radar.

Have you tried Random Sex? I'm trying to pick between that or Scent of sex.

Nope, havent. adc works perfectly fine for me.

Between the two on your table - SSX has only one downside, but its big. It rebuilds animatiom cache after every save load, wich can be really slow if you run long animation lists.

So, if you run short animation list for SL, or a build that involves some sort of death alternative or other setup preventing you from loading often - it can practicly do anything you want, be as compelx or simplistic as you want. I gave up on it after SL listed animations went above ~400. Then again, PC can die in 2-3 hits for me.

2 hours ago, nilead said:

Nope, havent. adc works perfectly fine for me.

Between the two on your table - SSX has only one downside, but its big. It rebuilds animatiom cache after every save load, wich can be really slow if you run long animation lists.

So, if you run short animation list for SL, or a build that involves some sort of death alternative or other setup preventing you from loading often - it can practicly do anything you want, be as compelx or simplistic as you want. I gave up on it after SL listed animations went above ~400. Then again, PC can die in 2-3 hits for me.

That sounds miserable honestly, last time I checked my animations were on the 4 numbers and I had to download FNIS XXL.

7 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Maybe I missed something but doesn't this mod only works if you are already having sex? I want a mod where npcs engage on sex on their own without me interfering. 

22 minutes ago, Poshou said:

npcs engage on sex on their own without me interfering. 

This mod is all about excitement. Regardless of whether you interact with the NPC's, if they reach a specific condition (configurable in MCM), they will be able to have sex with each other both in pairs and in groups. It goes without saying that if they were to witness sex, the effect of the mod is improved, that is, it will become easier to witness sex between NPC's

• 1 year later...