4 hours ago, Nivea said:

Yeah I plan/hope to add those in once I pick out how I want to implement them.

1. Change the body slot to (33, main body) so you can not get a erection. This gives me the ability to edit the actual penis for a tighter fit too.

2. Or keep the slot and let you have a erection. This has the benefit of keeping the current DD set up.

I think option one would probably look and work better, but option 2 seems like it would be a lot easier.  Either way I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So um... I installed it with Vortex, but most of the devices are invisible. (I use the recommended version of Atomic Body.) I built them all with bodyslide but that hasn't fixed it. This is a fresh install too so there shouldn't be any older versions of mods that conflict with it. What did I do wrong? Any ideas?

On 6/8/2023 at 12:52 PM, typoking1107 said:

So um... I installed it with Vortex, but most of the devices are invisible. (I use the recommended version of Atomic Body.) I built them all with bodyslide but that hasn't fixed it. This is a fresh install too so there shouldn't be any older versions of mods that conflict with it. What did I do wrong? Any ideas?

That is odd, did you make sure to turn on the .esp included? Also do you have the correct versions of DD? Does it work for a female player character?

I downloaded the file to double check but its correctly set up

3 hours ago, Nivea said:

That is odd, did you make sure to turn on the .esp included? Also do you have the correct versions of DD? Does it work for a female player character?

I downloaded the file to double check but its correctly set up

I fixed it. Turns out there was a DD hider addon that was screwing things up.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sunvaarhah said:

Hey, would you mind what mod was messing things up?

I'm having the same problem and have been unable to fix it. 

If your using the DD hider then you need to remove the .esp (or turn it off). That was causing their problems.

Now there are other things that can cause them to not show up, so if its not the DD Hider then tell me how you installed the mod.

14 hours ago, Nivea said:

If your using the DD hider then you need to remove the .esp (or turn it off). That was causing their problems.

Now there are other things that can cause them to not show up, so if its not the DD Hider then tell me how you installed the mod.

Thanks, I will try disabling that.

Using Vortex to install/manage mods, I went through the [AAF] "The Fucking Manual" installing the mods on the requested order (with dependencies also installed)

using the latest versions available or appointed version.

For DD, I installed Devious Devices RC8 Full.7z, then Devious Devices RC8 CE9 catsuit addon_Fix.7z and for last DeviousDevicesRC8_MAddon_A-Body_2.0.zip in order.

I tried both on the A-body and BT3 body selecting the correct DD for the body I installed. After running bodyslide in Vortex and batch building. 

For the game, using latest steam version and clean save (just outside vault 111) no other mods installed.

All DD items show on female body, while only some like gags, collars show on male body (catsuits, straitjackets, boots and mitts are invisible).

7 hours ago, Sunvaarhah said:

Thanks, I will try disabling that.

Using Vortex to install/manage mods, I went through the [AAF] "The Fucking Manual" installing the mods on the requested order (with dependencies also installed)

using the latest versions available or appointed version.

For DD, I installed Devious Devices RC8 Full.7z, then Devious Devices RC8 CE9 catsuit addon_Fix.7z and for last DeviousDevicesRC8_MAddon_A-Body_2.0.zip in order.

I tried both on the A-body and BT3 body selecting the correct DD for the body I installed. After running bodyslide in Vortex and batch building. 

For the game, using latest steam version and clean save (just outside vault 111) no other mods installed.

All DD items show on female body, while only some like gags, collars show on male body (catsuits, straitjackets, boots and mitts are invisible).

Well keep in mind I didnt convert everything to males. There is a list of them on the front page, I did NOT do catsuits, some straitjackets, boots and mitts (I dont have a ton of time and those are not really my fetishes so I made things I would enjoy first).

So if these DO show up its working like it should:

All Blindfolds/Hoods/Mask
All Gags
All Collars
All Nipple Piercings
All Anal Plugs
All Vaginal Plugs
All Wrist Cuffs
All Armbinders
All Latex/Leather Harness
All Yokes
All Leg Cuffs
All Slave Heels
All Chain Harness
All Straight Jackets without boots

• 1 month later...

So, FWIW for those looking for a chastity cage, legacy Atomic Muscle has one already, although it may not be 100% compatible with DD for him.  Still working on a FO4 basic profile that will let me do most of what I want with DD just being a cherry on top...

Cock cage can be found here (note it will not work with AM2 - but then neither will DD for him so... *shrug*)  https://vectorplexis.com/files/file/359-cockcage-for-atomic-muscle/

My own comment is... don't have a problem with a perma-erection while wearing any DD that doesn't cover the AM2 groin area ;)  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/2/2023 at 5:57 PM, Nivea said:

Yeah I plan/hope to add those in once I pick out how I want to implement them.

1. Change the body slot to (33, main body) so you can not get a erection. This gives me the ability to edit the actual penis for a tighter fit too.

2. Or keep the slot and let you have a erection. This has the benefit of keeping the current DD set up.

If you ever get around to this, it would be *extremely* appreciated for my character to finally be able to lock up her synth version of Nate from Problems of Survivor lol

• 1 month later...

🤩work!!! Male characters are unlikely to be taken seriously in this type of game. I almost made everything work, only the slave heels make the body transparent and the binder will let the hand penetrate through.  It has been some time since dd9 was released, still waiting for Nivea to return

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Popping in to say that I am kinda back, I had a major family emergency and had to quite most gaming while we tried to figure things out.

So I am trying to redo my FO4 install and mods atm and then I will get to looking into RC9 since it looks to be a large update. :)

I glanced through the .esp and changes made in RC9 and I believe the male addon is perfectly fine to use with RC9. There appears to be no/little changed to the items I have added male versions for so they should work.

The DD_hider_addon may not work right however, so that will need to be updated at some point. But its not a required .esp for the mod to work, its just to let you personally hide certain DD meshes so they dont clip with clothes.

I will update the mod with more items soon and add the DD_hider_addon then.

Edited by Nivea