New to SE (many years on LE and modding) looking for a couple things

Finally getting settled in on SE. I really missed one of the mods I made on LE so I ported it using Cathedral and then opened it in CK and resaved it.

Wow... that was easy. Now I have my first SSE mod :D I'll post it after some more testing. (A Milky Life)

Anyways... I'm looking for a good feminine walk mod. I have FNIS Sexy Move in there now, but it seems kinda "heavy" and way more than I was looking for. Also some of the walks make my followers look like hookers.

Also looking for a mod that will remove all the "opposite gender" animation flags on females. And female orcs as well (I have a lovely orc follower whom I'd prefer didn't walk like a machine)

Also looking for sexy idles.

I've looked at several. They all seem like more than I need and not as nice as what I had on SE. I suppose I could try Cathedral on the ones I like, but I've got no permission to port them.

Can anyone help me in my search?

Thanks

ChaJaPa

I can't help much with finding animations, but this xEdit script should do what you want in regards to removing the opposite gender flag from all women.

1 hour ago, chajapa said:

I suppose I could try Cathedral on the ones I like, but I've got no permission to port them.

You don't need the author's permission to port a mod for yourself. Sharing the port is the problem.

21 minutes ago, chaimhewast said:

I can't help much with finding animations, but this xEdit script should do what you want in regards to removing the opposite gender flag from all women.

You don't need the author's permission to port a mod for yourself. Sharing the port is the problem.

I'll have a look at that xEdit script. Thanks. For the orc follower I think it has to flip a flag in the Race.

I ported my own mod. I missed playing it :D. I gave myself permission.

Seriously though, I was surprised how easy it was with Cathedral.

3 hours ago, chajapa said:

I've looked at several. They all seem like more than I need and not as nice as what I had on SE. I suppose I could try Cathedral on the ones I like, but I've got no permission to port them.

Can anyone help me in my search?

When they say you can't port them, it means you cant port and upload them for everyone else.

Mod authors have no control on how you mod your own stuff.

9 hours ago, venomr said:

When they say you can't port them, it means you cant port and upload them for everyone else.

Mod authors have no control on how you mod your own stuff.

Oh, I understand that. Some of the stuff I have on LE is old. I either don't remember where I got it or the mod author is long gone so I have no way to even ask about porting. So it's not like anyone has said I can't port. I just haven't gotten explicit permission TO port :D