On 6/25/2022 at 10:25 PM, covid-20 said:

I've tried asking MegaMydak that same question twice, and he never responded. hopefully he sees us this time

The biggest difficulty in creating storage for followers is the dynamic creation of containers, in other words, I need to create a system that, depending on the interaction with the follower, will create and delete the container while storing a reference to the object somewhere until it is deleted, I'm thinking about how this can be resolved , but I still have a poor idea of the methods with which you can create new Form's, the only thing that comes to my mind so far is to use the PlaceAtMe method with a target marker.

Something's off with storage expansion. I started the new save and the womb's max carry weight is 2.0. I filled it up and after 1 in-game day (set in MCM), the womb still has the original carry weight. How to expand it?

Other than that I haven't found any issues. The mod is stable and doesn't cause any problems (at least on my end). Keep up the great work!

• 1 month later...
On 7/1/2022 at 4:54 PM, rubber_duck said:

Something's off with storage expansion. I started the new save and the womb's max carry weight is 2.0. I filled it up and after 1 in-game day (set in MCM), the womb still has the original carry weight. How to expand it?

It took me a while to figure out how it worked too, basically by default you can shove 5 more pounds of stuff in there every 24 hours, and then it'll increase the capacity permanently, but only the first time you access it after those 24 hours have passed, if you grab something or even just check the contents then you have to wait another 24 hours, so just cram 5 pounds of random junk in there.

There really should be an option for making the thing cause damage to your legs or torso after stretching things out.

Edited by xgthxhnmp
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/15/2022 at 7:58 AM, Krazyone said:

This mod has a lot of possibilities, for add-ons.

1. Drug Mule... get stuff crammed into Nora's body, and get given the ultimatum of it being there until she does the job.

2. Semen Injectors... Nora is nothing more than a breeder, forced to be pregnant constantly. Nefarious people inserting various creature injectors in her sleep, after drugging her.

3. Devious Devices... stuff added in deep, into Nora. That can't be removed without help.

4. Baby not happy... stuff crammed inside of Nora, is agitating her baby. Her baby kicking her stomach, making her off balance for scoping with guns.

5. Bomb Collar inside... bomb added inside of Nora, adding rules of what she can wear, and do. Limiting her areas she can visit, like FO4 NudeBasics shock collars. Good luck getting that one unlocked...

6. Expanded stomach... her stomach expansion, means she cannot wear clothes over her bump. Nothing fits... no maternity shops in the Wasteland.

7. Proximity encumbrance device... get weighed down, when too close to a certain person, or creature. Signalling you as a slave, or breeding partner.

8. Hidden inventory... Nora's Womb pocket is not accessible, but can have stuff forcibly inserted into it. Leading to a lot of problems, after black-outs, sleeping, and rapes. Creatures setting up home inside, such as Radroaches. Devices being inserted after rapes, items being inserted with no way to get them out after sleeping or being drugged, Synth devices crawling into her, Semen filling up the inventory, Creature Eggs filling up the space.

Doctor visits showing what's up there, as they examine her...  Devices, Eggs, Babies, Semen, Creatures, Parasites.

It would be a good additions to Wasteland Dairy, and Family Planning Enhanced Redux. To see what's actually growing inside Nora.

Nice looking mod... :)

super cool mod and its so cool someone decided to make it! If anything like 3D models or textures are needed I'm happy to help out

• 4 months later...