7 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

[Question]

Thanks for the update! So in theory, now that the keyword for body has been added, this mod shouldn't conflict with other mods that morph the body (such as Family Planning Enhanced and Rad Morphing Redux)?

This keyword is not for the body, but for a function that modifies the body node (pregnancy in this case), giving that function its own keyword will ensure that it doesn't conflict with other node modifications that are modified with (or without) another keyword. But I'm not sure that I did everything right (and understood too), but if I did it right, it should not conflict with rad morphs and FPE.

54 minutes ago, MegaMydakXD said:

This keyword is not for the body, but for a function that modifies the body node (pregnancy in this case), giving that function its own keyword will ensure that it doesn't conflict with other node modifications that are modified with (or without) another keyword. But I'm not sure that I did everything right (and understood too), but if I did it right, it should not conflict with rad morphs and FPE.

Well... Only one way to find out! Thanks for the update!

I finally figured out how to properly use textinput in mcm and made it possible to use the slider for womb storage by entering its name. Here are some test images where I used the sliders from SSBBW mod from coldsteelj and also decided to try using the chest slider(before changing the slider, it is highly recommended to pull everything out yourself).

Spoiler

image.jpeg.d5c154c785c08f0b091f452623338d8f.jpegimage.jpeg.b57018e56048532d9a567e2cac8bc6c1.jpegimage.jpeg.efbd98193bade93ff99425269cdfd4d8.jpegimage.jpeg.bc34643f60b3d0deea159e22b7e3d17c.jpegimage.jpeg.23e22a1df84760b435297d98004f20a7.jpegimage.jpeg.17951db9e373bcddb9d4c7005999cab2.jpeg

So far the mod's been pretty stable. I've a hundred mods or so and it's been pretty consistent. It's kinda hard to see the morphs from Wastelander's if your OC is already morphed (preg morph) due to mods like FPE. However, it doesn't affect the slider values from FPE in a way that breaks one, both, or other mods. Also haven't ran into any bugs with the storage tool so far. Opened, closed, added and removed stuff a bunch of time and it still works.

Would still advise to be careful like the description says though, not all mod setups are the same. 

1 hour ago, thjoq said:

So far the mod's been pretty stable. I've a hundred mods or so and it's been pretty consistent. It's kinda hard to see the morphs from Wastelander's if your OC is already morphed (preg morph) due to mods like FPE. However, it doesn't affect the slider values from FPE in a way that breaks one, both, or other mods. Also haven't ran into any bugs with the storage tool so far. Opened, closed, added and removed stuff a bunch of time and it still works.

Would still advise to be careful like the description says though, not all mod setups are the same. 

It's good that it works relatively stable, I'm glad, I hope not to break it in the future.

9 hours ago, Cobra_007 said:

Do you have any plans on increasing the morph size? Is there any way to?

Edit:

Also any way of doing an anal pocket version?

As for changing the size of morphs, this is easy to do in mcm. As for the anal version, I don't think it makes any sense since in essence only text messages and description will change, everything else will most likely be the same.

4 hours ago, MegaMydakXD said:

As for changing the size of morphs, this is easy to do in mcm. As for the anal version, I don't think it makes any sense since in essence only text messages and description will change, everything else will most likely be the same.

I tried to do morphs in MCM but it didn't work.

10 minutes ago, Cobra_007 said:

I tried to do morphs in MCM but it didn't work.

If you are talking about slider divider, then after its changes, you need to reopen womb storage, if you did this and nothing worked, please write in more detail what type of body you are using, and whether other new functions work for you, for example Womb propalpation. Thanks for the feedback.

15 minutes ago, MegaMydakXD said:

If you are talking about slider divider, then after its changes, you need to reopen womb storage, if you did this and nothing worked, please write in more detail what type of body you are using, and whether other new functions work for you, for example Womb propalpation. Thanks for the feedback.

I don't have a slider called divider, I'm using the basic CBBE body.

14 minutes ago, Cobra_007 said:

I don't have a slider called divider, I'm using the basic CBBE body.

Hmm, strange, I'm reinstalling my own version of ws to the version uploaded on Loverslab and the slider is in place, try reloading with the new version on an old save to see how it looks there, if it's not there you probably have to reinstall mod.image.jpeg.973996360a652cfebd62e060c8137338.jpeg

10 minutes ago, MegaMydakXD said:

Hmm, strange, I'm reinstalling my own version of ws to the version uploaded on Loverslab and the slider is in place, try reloading with the new version on an old save to see how it looks there, if it's not there you probably have to reinstall mod.

Btw I'm using NMM, could that effect it?

I have the same issue as @Cobra_007 no morphing and same MCM settings except using Fusion Girl.

I do use Fallsouls and Tactical Tablet, and either of them could be causing the morph not to update.  Will check if disabling those fixes it.

Edit: Can confirm Fallsouls is causing it not to register when placing stuff in the inventory, so can put unlimited amount of stuff in and no messages or morphs apply.

If i set Containers to pause when in them, everything works as intended.

Edited by Beyound