10 hours ago, Beyound said:

I have the same issue as @Cobra_007 no morphing and same MCM settings except using Fusion Girl.

I do use Fallsouls and Tactical Tablet, and either of them could be causing the morph not to update.  Will check if disabling those fixes it.

Edit: Can confirm Fallsouls is causing it not to register when placing stuff in the inventory, so can put unlimited amount of stuff in and no messages or morphs apply.

If i set Containers to pause when in them, everything works as intended.

I have uploaded a new version. It now works correctly when the container menu is not paused. (Of course, it can break, but for this you need to stand with an open container for 50 real hours). After that, all normal functions should work normally, it will probably work for Cobra_007 as well.

27 minutes ago, masilocko said:

Having same problem as Cobra, morphs not changing at all, although in my case propalpation works just fine.

Hmm, if you get the womb propalpation output correctly, it means that most likely all the subtractions pass correctly, and the problem lies in changing the slider. This may be the source of the fact that you are using a body that is not set in mcm (for example, you are using a fusion girl, but cbbe is set in the settings). Also, if you use the custom slider setting, the title of the slider should be exactly like in the bodyslide without extra characters and spaces (and quotes). However, perhaps the problem lies elsewhere, please tell me what type of body do you use? Are your body morphs built into the bodyslide? Are you getting a slowdown effect from things in the womb? (For the sake of completeness, you can attach screenshots of the mcm menu or a demonstration of the error, so that I can quickly understand exactly where the problem is)

I have a possibly stupid question, because it is not quite clear to me from the description! Is the belly of the character also visibly larger when you fill the womb?

And do you have anything planned to animate the filling and removal of the womb?

On 5/22/2022 at 9:26 PM, MegaMydakXD said:

Hmm, if you get the womb propalpation output correctly, it means that most likely all the subtractions pass correctly, and the problem lies in changing the slider. This may be the source of the fact that you are using a body that is not set in mcm (for example, you are using a fusion girl, but cbbe is set in the settings). Also, if you use the custom slider setting, the title of the slider should be exactly like in the bodyslide without extra characters and spaces (and quotes). However, perhaps the problem lies elsewhere, please tell me what type of body do you use? Are your body morphs built into the bodyslide? Are you getting a slowdown effect from things in the womb? (For the sake of completeness, you can attach screenshots of the mcm menu or a demonstration of the error, so that I can quickly understand exactly where the problem is)

I'm using CBBE, MCM settings are untouched, "Are your body morphs built into the bodyslide?" i'm failing to understand this one, sorry, i do get the slowdown effect, and i still have several vanilla outfits untouched by bodyslide seems like the morphing works on those, only the ones with CBBE don't have working morphs, sorry can't put up screens, i'm currently outside as i post this,

Basically everything works except for the morph, might be on my end, i'll look around to get morphing work with my game, although i'm kind of hitting a dead end right now.

Edited by masilocko

Okay apologies, turns out the fault was on my end, apparently i "forgot" to tick the tiny box in the bottom left corner that says "Build Morphs" in bodyslide, everything seems to be in working order now, sorry for the false alarm.

Edited by masilocko
10 hours ago, masilocko said:

Okay apologies, turns out the fault was on my end, apparently i "forgot" to tick the tiny box in the bottom left corner that says "Build Morphs" in bodyslide, everything seems to be in working order now, sorry for the false alarm.

It's okay, the most important thing is that the mod works correctly (for now), you did what you wrote correctly, because the error could be related to me, and if I didn't know about it, it would spoil the experience of other users.

2 hours ago, pisadasf said:

Hi so this doesn't seem to be working for me I used the device and added stuff to the inventory but all it says is body heavy added then nothing happens

What body type are you using? Do the other functions of the mod (except for changing the morph) work? When using bodyslide did you build morphs?

On 5/26/2022 at 3:25 PM, MegaMydakXD said:

What body type are you using? Do the other functions of the mod (except for changing the morph) work? When using bodyslide did you build morphs?

I built the morphs im using cbbe 3bbb and everything works except the morphs

12 hours ago, pisadasf said:

I built the morphs im using cbbe 3bbb and everything works except the morphs

I found the problem, the whole point is that the name of the pregnancy slider in the osd file CBBE 3BBB is different from the usual CBBE, (In the usual CBBE: PregnancyBelly, in CBBE 3BBB: CBBEPregnancyBelly) as a temporary measure, you can use the custom slider function: Select CustomSlider body type and enter CBBEPregnancyBelly without spaces and quotes in the slider name box (before changing the body type, you need to remove all things, otherwise the body may not correctly display the changes).
In any case, I will add a new CBBE 3BBB body selection to the MCM soon. Thanks for the feedback.

11 hours ago, MegaMydakXD said:

I found the problem, the whole point is that the name of the pregnancy slider in the osd file CBBE 3BBB is different from the usual CBBE, (In the usual CBBE: PregnancyBelly, in CBBE 3BBB: CBBEPregnancyBelly) as a temporary measure, you can use the custom slider function: Select CustomSlider body type and enter CBBEPregnancyBelly without spaces and quotes in the slider name box (before changing the body type, you need to remove all things, otherwise the body may not correctly display the changes).
In any case, I will add a new CBBE 3BBB body selection to the MCM soon. Thanks for the feedback.

tell me when you make a patch :)

So I may be missing something here. First, I'm not sure what it means to "build morphs" like everyone says. Is there a specific setting I should be looking for in BodySlide? Second, after having the mod installed and using the womb inspection device (or whatever it's name is), nothing happens. No inventory screen pops up, no messages, nothing. Doesn't seem to work whether it's used from the Pip-Boy or if I favorite the device and use it that way. Is there any way someone could explain the process in layman's terms please? Other than that, the concept is really good.

1 hour ago, Agent_Smith said:

So I may be missing something here. First, I'm not sure what it means to "build morphs" like everyone says. Is there a specific setting I should be looking for in BodySlide? Second, after having the mod installed and using the womb inspection device (or whatever it's name is), nothing happens. No inventory screen pops up, no messages, nothing. Doesn't seem to work whether it's used from the Pip-Boy or if I favorite the device and use it that way. Is there any way someone could explain the process in layman's terms please? Other than that, the concept is really good.

Google 'Skyrim Bodyslide Build Morphs'

I get that I have to build morphs, what I'm not clear on is if there is a specific morph I should be building that would make the mod work better. As of right now, when I use the womb device, nothing happens. I close the Pip-Boy, and that's it. There's no notifications that anything happened or anything. Same thing happens when I favorite the womb device and use it that way. I also have the mod installed dead last in my load order, so I don't think anything will conflict. Then again, I could be wrong about things not conflicting. I have been wrong before.

On 6/13/2022 at 11:10 PM, GermanEngineeredMachine said:

Will the maximum weight increase at all, or is it always 2.00? I think I saw something about it in the settings, but I haven't seen any changes so far.

On 6/12/2022 at 10:32 AM, Agent_Smith said:

I get that I have to build morphs, what I'm not clear on is if there is a specific morph I should be building that would make the mod work better. As of right now, when I use the womb device, nothing happens. I close the Pip-Boy, and that's it. There's no notifications that anything happened or anything. Same thing happens when I favorite the womb device and use it that way. I also have the mod installed dead last in my load order, so I don't think anything will conflict. Then again, I could be wrong about things not conflicting. I have been wrong before.

hmm. If using the womb instrument doesn't even close the pip boy (it should close automatically) and doesn't even work from the favorite menu, then something is interfering with the execution of the script. The script works so that when using the tool, the player is subjected to the effect of expanding the womb, and all calculations begin just at the start of this effect. Perhaps something is preventing the effect from being applied to your player. Have you used mods that could affect this?

On 6/13/2022 at 11:10 PM, GermanEngineeredMachine said:

Will the maximum weight increase at all, or is it always 2.00? I think I saw something about it in the settings, but I haven't seen any changes so far.

By default, at least 1 game day must elapse before each expansion of the womb (you put more things than capacity->capacity increased after that, 24 game hours must pass before the expansion can be repeated) But you can edit this in the menu mcm (Wight delay (Amount in days before the next expansion(if=0 you can not wait at all)) and Weight increment (The amount that the womb is capable of increasing at a time)) stand 0)

1 hour ago, MegaMydakXD said:

By default, at least 1 game day must elapse before each expansion of the womb (you put more things than capacity->capacity increased after that, 24 game hours must pass before the expansion can be repeated) But you can edit this in the menu mcm (Wight delay (Amount in days before the next expansion(if=0 you can not wait at all)) and Weight increment (The amount that the womb is capable of increasing at a time)) stand 0)

So there won't be any notifications? You just add more items until you get the notification that the inventory is full, and then wait for the next time? Would love to see an update that can automatically increase the size, or notify when you can expand again. Otherwise, it's a great mod.

On 6/12/2022 at 3:32 AM, Agent_Smith said:

Make sure to check that you have copied the data files from F4SE into the Data folder. I missed this step since it wasn't in the read me file F4SE provided and it caused me to get the same error you've gotten. I just copied the files over and now the mod seems to be working fine for me!