hi all i didnt know were to post this topic so i wanted to make a new one

I need to ask for a favor i want some mod for skyrim but i cant download them mods like

evel lair of hydra,,,tbbp,,,bbp,,,Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite,,,a classier bbls,,,Sex slave mod,,,skse,,,cbbe,,,kenb,,,all of sexy armors[they need other mods like skse cbbe or bbp],,,etc

all of them are availeable in nexus but i dont have a account so i want to ask you do you know any kind of link that i can download from without signups or usage of cridit cards?

cuz there are no cridit cards in my country so i need help if you can uploud them or even give me a link all be great full

oh and sorry because the spelling & other im not realy good at english

thx again

The Nexus is free. If you are fine with making an account here, you should be fine with making an account there. The only premium service they offer is having a nicer screenshot gallery and faster download speeds, nothing more.

Also, one exclamation mark would have get your message across just as well. ;)

Like Ark of Truth said, the only reason it looks "censored" to you, is cause you are not logged in.

Once you make an account, and set it to view adult material, you can see all of that stuff that was censored before. An account is free, so feel free to make a quick account there and download away.

• 1 month later...

guys i must add somthing in my post but its too late im living in F***ING IRAN and for using the dsl2 services of iran i cant acsses it.

not just nexsus i cant acsses   any site that is related to +18  muzic movie or even picture sites  are filterd for me this is one of few sites that i could acsses

ps:sorry for problem in writhing i dont know english very well

not fully acsses able but i can download a few things but not those mods that i named in topic

and i cant acses any site that contains proxsy freegate vpn or any other i needed a direct link without any names on it so it wont be filtered

welcome to my world *sigh* :@ :@

Archived