Count to 1,000,000

1 minute ago, sukero16 said:

Yo dude, it doesnt have ynthing to do with this thread, but i found one of your old threads about the naruto ultimate overhaul for skyrim special edition, do you think you could somehow give me a link? i looked all over the internet but i just cant seem to find ynthing useful, i get that you most probably dont have any of the files or a link, hell i wouldnt be surprised if you just didnt want to give me anything. 

Its just that it would REALLY make me happy, and i wouldnt be mad even a little bit if you refuse, because i understand why you would.

If it just so happens that you have something that could help me, i would really aprecciate that, :D

Well either way, have a nice day.

Es wäre wirklich wirklich estaunlich, aber nochmal, wenn es nicht geht dann kein problem.

I know that this is aimed at Winny257 but let me give you a suggestion. Go to this thread:

and post your request. If you especially want Winny257 to look at it include "@Winny257" (without the quotation marks and pulled from the dropdown box of names) in your request.

5 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I know that this is aimed at Winny257 but let me give you a suggestion. Go to this thread:

and post your request. If you especially want Winny257 to look at it include "@Winny257" (without the quotation marks and pulled from the dropdown box of names) in your request.

Oh sorry, made this account just to try find the mod i will look into the other thread

6 minutes ago, sukero16 said:

Oh thank you but i can not download this, i have tried, i dont have crack version, i am sorry for that too.

Thank you anyway, have a nice day, sorry for annoyance ☺

It is not annoyance, if you ask someone, fewer than a no goes Not. :classic_wink:

9 minutes ago, winny257 said:

It is not annoyance, if you ask someone, fewer than a no goes Not. :classic_wink:

Oh thank you for being nice, and thank you for reply, i hope that everything will be good for you, Have a VERY nice day ☺

you are very cool