Playing a bit of Isle of Mara got me inspired to come up with a female version named Isle of Dibella.

Background

An all female Island ruled by a mysterious Dominatrix named "The Grand Mistress", a cruel bondage obsessed self proclaimed queen of all women in all Tamriel. Ever since the dragons returned and the Civil War started, Women across Skyrim have been disappearing without a trace. With women fearing they will be next they start locking themselves in their homes and rarely going outside of the major holds. The player character investigates by asking women and guards for any information only to attract the attention of the Grand Mistresses Latex clad agents that kidnap the player and bring them to the Isle of Dibella. where they will live a new life under bondage obsessed masters that will use her as their personal playthings along with the other many helpless women of the Isle. Will the Player escape the cruel land or succumb to its pleasures? maybe she will surpass her masters and takeover as the next Grand Mistress or become a master herself working with the Grand Mistress? It's up to you!
Starting the quest
Ideally the quest should start with quest notification to direct the player to ask women and or guards about the disappearances however as you ask you increase the chances of being captured by the "Rubber Agents" latex clad women that cast powerful bondage spells. The actual player capture can happen anytime from before even asking anyone to asking up to 10 times(basically a 100% chance of being captured after sleeping in any bed). Other ways could include a Simple Slavery start being auctioned off to a Master for the Isle. Those are the 2 I thought of so far for natural and immersive starts but an MCM debug start can happen.

Quests

• After the Player is captured by the Rubber Agents. The first quest is the introduction quest where you get to meet one of the Masters of the isle, These masters work under the Grand Mistress and have their own tastes and preferences of sexual acts. The player can be taken by any of the Masters (or selected by an MCM toggle).
  • Dress code: This quest requiring the player to wear a various arrangement of Devious Devices IE chastity belts, harnesses, armbinders, straitjackets, gags, and Chains. However latex catsuits are only worn by the Grand Mistress and her Masters.
  • First session: The players master now wants to have some fun with her new plaything. 
  • Maid Duty: The Master wants the player to clean the place up a bit while wearing a tight fitting and revealing maid dress accompanied with chains, gags, and a chastity belt. If the player fails this quest the player will be punished by her Master, either a locked into a cage while wearing a petsuit or severe whipping
  • Delivery: The player must deliver a package to another master while wearing a hobble dress making it very difficult to move at a reasonable pace. there's a chance to drop the package and damage the goods, this obviously resulting in a severe punishment from the master. However if successful the other master may have some fun with the player as a reward and sending her on their way afterwards
  • Milk time: The Isle enjoys milk extracted from their girls, the player will soon join them for a while. The player is forced into a milking machine with her breastmilk extracted for hours ingame.
  • Nurse assistance: The nurses their providing health for the girls need assistance from the player. The head nurse there dresses the player in a tight fitting latex nurse catsuit with gasmask. The player will be tasked with doing simple things like moving items for the nurses or delivering "therapy" to the other girls admitted there. 
  • Nurse plaything: The Head Nurse being impressed with the players work, wants to have some medical themed bondage time with the player. The Master sends her there for a time
  • Becoming the Masters favorite: If the Player succeeds in enough repeatable quests for her Master she will become her favored girl. This gives the exclusive privilege of wearing less restraints and having more intamacy with her Master. 
  • Prison: If the player fails in multiple quests and disobeys her Master, then she will be sent to the Isle of Dibella's prison. This is where naughty and misbehaving girls go to receive major punishments from the Warden and her guards. The player is released after a set number of days to try again to regain the Masters trust

Other Features

Instead of doing quests all the time, the Player may simply interact with the Isle itself, with the Masters permission. The player may openly have sex with other girls or partake in bondage with them, with another masters permission. The player may simply just have a bondage session with themselves with assistance of a master. 

Final Notes

obviously this is just an idea I have no significant modding experience nor do I ask anyone to try make this a reality unless they really want to. I did want to share this idea here but I'm open to ideas and criticism. However a few things I'm not into IE, beastality,vore,ADB, amputation, gore in general, scat/watersports but I wont shame or judge you if that's what you're into. I might attempt to create this mod with creationkit but don't expect anything from me. Thank you for reading this.