Khajiit Replacer Ohmes Raht Fluffjiit

This is a FIXES Mod of another mod here,Ā https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10112

Merges the needed files, and corrects a pesky persistant eye issue, removes a dependancy, and adds/corrects Khajiit Vampire records not done in original mod.

Ā 

All of that for the purrfect kitty.

Ā 

Installation Procedure,

Download and install the original mod,

Remove its ESP's/ESM's,

Install my ESP

IF using UNP meshes or BHUNP your done,

IF using CBBE, CBA, 3BBB, or TBD meshes you need to download CBBE textures from Eiries Ohmes Raht Race CBBE or similar there are quite a few around the internet to pick from.

Swapping the CBBE textures will require that you navigate the folders and find the texture files and perhaps rename them using windows explorer.

Ā 

IF you want them for Skyrim Legendary Edition,

You follow the above but you also need nif converter found here,Ā https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4089

Unpack the original mod to the desktop, put the nif converter exe inside the mod folder then run the exe it should back port the meshes to legendary edition in seconds.Ā  Afterwards pack the file using winrar or 7zip and install normally.Ā  Dont forget to overwrite or replace the original files ESP with mine!

Ā 

Description,

Original mod, allows you to play a humanized Khajiit in male or female, which is called Ohmes Raht I believe basically a half breed Khajiit born of a human mother.Ā  The original mod replaced all Khajiit in the game but it had a persistent eye issue where eyes on characters would float above head, there were fixes for that but between all the other fixes mod one had to also install well then you would still get floating eyes....Also the Vampire records were never actually addressed in the mod so if you turned well you were really SOL FUBAR then.

Ā 

This merges, main esp file with all the updates and the fixes found in its options and misc sections such as EyeFixes and HelmetFixes.

Ā 

Fixes I performed on the file beyond that,

Gave Vampire Khajiit the proper vampire eyes and vampire teeth, original had them using I think it was either original Khajiit Eyes/Teeth or it was Elf vamp eyes/teeth its been at least a year or two since I did all this.

Ā 

Overall Net,

Fixed floating eye problem, fixed vampire issues, removed RaceCompatibility file dependancy and merged all the files into one esp.Ā  Basically it all now works as it was intended.Ā  Bonus you also have option for Imperious Races version which is the one I use.Ā  Ā Why remove RaceCompatibility?Ā  Makes the file compatible with Growl Werebeasts, really cool mod for playing werewolf.

Ā 

Also I have made a file over here so that these Khajiit can have KSwigsSMP available to them,

Ā 

CBBE textures are located over here,Ā 

Just got to rip the textures out of that packaged file and then rename them, drag drop them into the proper texture folder.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
15 hours ago, Somerandomguyexisting said:

Okay I got how to put the textures, but for some reason the floating eyes bug still eprsists. (I have replaced the ESP) Any help on this mate?

I actually noticed the same thing just today, and doublechecked to make sure I was loading the right esp.Ā  However, it looked like it's only happening with the male mesh/texture so far, so I put the esp in again fresh, then reloaded and spawned both male and female khajiit citizens, and it seems to be working now.

Edited by JakeH13
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...