Hello all. I am a female playing a female mc, and I am a bit new to this site so navigating is a challenge for me.

I am trying to find a mod where my character is submissive/bottom... I liked the look of Sexual Vampire Feeding (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2308-sexual-vampire-feeding/) and Deadly Drain (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1701-sexlab-deadly-drain/), but I want to be on the receiving end. Like, have the NPCs approach my character vs the other way around, and have vampire NPC's do those animations from SVF to my character instead.

Does any of this make sense?

It doesn't have to be vampires, although it is a hope. Maybe there is a mod where you have to sleep with the bandits in order to pass through their fort unharmed? Things like that.

If there are any romance mods too, that would be cool. I love Bioware games. 

I was told the best place to ask for help in a judgement free zone were the forums on here so I hope I am in the right place... Thank you for any help!

13 hours ago, camillaisawhore said:

I am trying to find a mod where my character is submissive/bottom...

Hello and Welcome!

There are indeed several mods on this site that feature the mc as a submissive or even as a slave.  Most of the player-submissive mods use a Skyrim follower as the dom.

I'm just going to go ahead and assume you are running Skyrim legendary edition since you chose this forum to post.

Here is a sampling of mods you may like:

[player submissive w/o follower involved]  Public Whore   and  S.L.U.T.S.

In Public Whore the Jarls take advantage of you to earn money for the hold.  In SLUTS you hire on to a shady organization that exploits you as a "bound" courier.

[player submissive/follower dom]  Devious Followers-Continued  and  Submissive Lola 

In Devious Followers your follower demands payments and if shorted or bored will punish the player character usually with bondage devices.  In Submissive Lola you agree to be the sub for your follower who strives to train you into a proper submissive slave.

[player slavery]   Sexlab Sex Slaves (Andrew) and Slaverun Reloaded

One part of the Sexlab Sex Slaves mod allows the player character to become the sub for Andrew as the dom. Andrew has his own quests and you have to help and get trained as his sub at the same time.  Slaverun Reloaded is the full player is a slave against their will experience and pretty much changes the whole game to support your life as a slave.

[romance]  

The Andrew as dom quest in Sex Slaves has some romantic aspects.  The mod, Pet Project actually has scripts for your spouse to treat you as their pet (both at home and in public).

Edited by rjn