Gherking and Arctic's Devourment Refactor Addons

Heya folks, this is where you can now find BOTH of my Devourment Refactor addons.

You can find AI here: ReformationAI.zip
Dialogue is right here: ReformationDialogue.zip
Arctic Tales: ArcticTales.rar

NetherNoTeleportEaten (stops Nether's Follower Framework from returning eaten followers to you) :NetherNoTeleport.rar

BetterSoulFood (lets you eat ghosts if you have the Soul Food and Digestion I perks): BetterSoulFood.zip

Dropbox mirror for Norton citizens: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9pu2isac1716cj5/AAAMBU8GJsMShHRcJYO2zTK-a?dl=0
Also feel free to PM me directly either here or in the Discord with ideas for new or expanded dialogue, if you'd rather big daddy google didn't scour your name, address, social security number and innermost dreams to report to me.

ReformationDialogue:

Features: 
>NPCs will either be totally unwilling, willing only to be swallowed non-lethally, or willing to go all the way. Special dialogue if you have high relationship with the NPC. Special dialogue for your spouse.
>MCM toggle to control which personalities can be selected.

>MCM toggles for NPCs referring to the player as dragonborn, for those playing the game incorrectly.
>Goofier/more playful tone. If you want something grittier/more realistic, stay posted on Invidia's progress porting his mod: https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=59769
>Over 9000 (!!) new lines, according to the Creation Kit. After you remove all the duplicates thanks to needing the same line in multiple places or slight variations for gender or toggle settings, it's probably more like 6000-7500.
>Adds toggles in the MCM to dialogue refencing scat or reformation, so that you can control your experience. Still kind of a work in progress. Let me know if I missed adding the toggle to any lines.
>Preds who have endo'd prey (that isn't the player) will occasionally spit out random comments about it. Depending how you set it in the MCM, some of these comments might lead to the prey in question being digested/regurgitated.
>Verbose, but hopefully not always in a bad way.
>You can ask NPCs to transport you to any of 14 cities in their belly, and have to pay on arrival. Obviously, it would be wise to be able to afford it.
>You can now ask NPCs directly about eating them, and you don't have to respect their choices. There just might be consequences is all.
>You can now ask NPCs directly to eat you or other NPCs, and they don't have to respect YOUR choices! There will be no consequences; it is a rule of games that NPCs are allowed to do anything. Don't question it.
>Npcs will comment on having swallowed/reformed you, or on you having swallowed/reformed them.

Changelog:

Spoiler

>12/30/22: Updated to remove USSEP dependecy to avoid forcing users to download fartmoor mods.

>Whatever else I did in the last five months; the holidays has been really hard and I don't remember my own age. I don't think I did much.

>7/2/22: Fixed a missing condition which would allow the player to be digested randomly without it being enabled in the MCM.

>Re-Fixed a bug that would allow dead prey to be re-digested, causing LUA errors in console. Look like I'm back to distributing edited versions of vanilla scripts. ;(

>7/1/22: Greatly expanded and condition-corrected NPC pred idle dialogue - they will now comment on having endo'd, digesting or absorbing prey, comments to start digestion, comments to cause regurgitation, and it's all now personality spcific.

>Fixed some misc logic and grammar errors

>dont have any funny quips for this patch note sorry roy

>4/19/22: Fixed the MCM not showing up on new games. Creation Kit bad.

>4/18/22: Added a much-requested feature, the ability to toggle NPCs referring to the player as dragonborn. Not playing as the Dovahkiin? Now we've got you covered! Creme, boon to refactor addon authors everywhere, did at least half the work for this. He made and adjusted all the new lines, I just hooked up all the hundreds of scripts.

>Fixed an embarrassing error with convincing NPCs to eat each other; persuasion should now work properly.

>Fixed several dozen spelling errors, especially in BTS. To be fair, shut up.

>4/2/22: Stopped it from stopping combat if you tell an NPC to eat someone, and they fail.
>Added a script that should make sure the list of potential meals gets reset between requests.

>4/1/22 - 2: Fixed Stranger dialogue blocking the new dialogue from working.

>4/1/22 - 1: Added a line to the bottom of the [Vore] tree that lets you convince NPCs to eat other NPCs of your choice - you get the nine nearest to pick from. Try it out, it's pretty fun! Getting this sorted out opens up lots of other possibilities, too.
>Fleshed out a couple of the Player Pred Endo topics, still lots of work to do there.
>Fixed a bug that erased a bunch of topic prompts.
>Fixed some conditional problems with the random lethal vore dialogue that stopped some important lines from firing.

>3/25/22: Added ability to ask followers to randomly eat you lethally, instead of just non-lethally.
>Added random comments for the above once they've eaten you that will lead to you being or not being reformed.
>Added dialogue for NPCs that you've reformed from random skulls the first time you speak to them. It still acts a little odd sometimes, this appears to be the consequence of random dialogue+invisible continues.
>Separated consensual and non-consensual player prey vore dialogue. If you consented, you can now ask to be reformed, ask NOT to be reformed, or ask your pred what they're planning with the calories they get from you.
>Some spelling fixes, but keep sending them to me. I continue to not enjoy looking dumb.
>Probably some things I forgot; it has been five months after all.

>10/3/21: Varied almost all of the player as pred dialogue prompts by the personality you're talking to, so you'll no longer address your lover the same way as a random bandit. This also has the consequence of making many of the prompts shorter and punchier, which should reduce the issue of them going of screen.
>Added the groundwork for dialogue with dragons, but it's not 100% working yet. Will have to talk with MaxSohn about how he got it functioning.

>9/9/21: Fixed Innkeeper dialogue. It's slightly expanded from the vanilla refactor version (turns out I did this ages ago), but not up to spec yet.
>Fixed stranger dialogue. Again.

>9/5/21: Fixed the issue with the ability to ask people to eat you disappearing if you had your SPID set up wrong.
>Made random digestions six times more probable, you crazy animals. I'll probably make it more finely tuneable, eventually.
>Fixed a dumb bug with random digestions re-digesting already dead prey, doubling up skulls and resetting digestion progress. Had to edit a vanilla refactor script to do it, so by all means Mark come sternly frown at me lol
>Switched away from using a BSA, so real modders will invite me to their posh modding Galas. They have those, right? I wouldn't know - see again; charlatan.

>8/23/21: Fixed the bug with reformation not working; I was a dumb-dumb stupid head who doesn't know to check his own scripts for BTS specific conditions.
>Added toggles to the MCM to let the player be randomly digested/regurgitated, beware that these are a crazy way to play lol
>Couple of spelling fixes, but please do screenshot any others you see and send 'em my way. I hate looking stupid on the internet, you know, like I did in the first line of this patch note.

>8/21/21: Teeny little fix to make sure that the dialogue shows up to ask NPCs to swallow you.

>8/20/21: Expanded and sorted the regular player-as-prey dialogue, so each personality should now have at least one line per prompt, and will no longer flicker 'schizophrenically' between personalities.
>Added MCM toggles for each personality, so you can control your experience. Want everyone but your spouse to be unwilling? Done. Want everyone to happily digest you? Easy. Want everyone to be your best buddy? World's your oyster.
>Added a branch for asking your pred to stop digesting you; different personalities may be more or less willing to do that. Only the first part of my plans to re-vamp the player-as-prey dialogue.
>Added random commentary to preds with endo'd prey (typically from random noms), which may lead the that prey being digested/regurgitated (depending on what you allow in the MCM).
>Added a custom tree to bandits/warlocks/forsworn etc when you swallow them, allowing you to potentially extort them or pressgang them into being your follower. I plan to expand this more in future as well.
>Added an invisible continue to much of the willing digestion request dialogue, which may end with the player being reformed if you've got that enabled in the MCM.
>Fixed your 'taxi' sprinting away from you if you quickly pop out to deal with something while travelling. Now they'll wait there a bit for you to come back inside and resume the ride.
>Probably lots of stuff I forgot, so if you see a new feature or bug peeking up out of nowhere let me know lol

>6/25/21: Added the first draft of the Belly Transport System (BTS for short. I'm sure no-one will mind me appropriating that acronym. :P)
>> You can ask an NPC you're inside to transport you to one of 14 of Skyrim's cities/towns/insignificant clusters of huts.
>> There are various options for how you can pay them on arrival, with you getting reformed in many of the paths that lead to digestion. Now that I've figured that out; expect to see it in my future revamps to the player-as-prey dialogue.
>> There are (according to the Creation Kit) some 2000 new lines for this, but many of duplicates that had to be in multiple places, so probably more like 1200.
>> This is only the first draft; I plan to have special dialogue for actually getting people from the "JobInnkeeper" faction (tavern owners, wenches, bards etc) to swallow you expressly to transport you somewhere, along with random dialogue for them to say while travelling. And also about a hundred other ideas.
> Added dialogue for a pred who has just reformed you - for now it's only while you're still inside them.

>6/2/21: Added dialogue to all (vore capable) NPCs allowing you to ask them to swallow you, and a fairly extensive tree of dialogue for talking to a pred you have been released by/escaped from.

>5/30/21: Added new dialogue for talking to a prey you have either reformed or regurgitated.

>5/19/21: Added dialogue to ask someone to digest/release their prey, expanded the comments for when someone digests you (not as much as I would like), and fixed some dumbass bugs.

>5/3/21: Fixed Stranger dialogue and separated it into it's own ESl, should make things easier going forward. Now I have time again to add new dialogue rather than fixing old stuff!

>4/17/21: Fixed the broken scripts as a result of the latest update.

>4/16/21: Moved my dialogue behind the new singular [Vore] Prompt.

>4/14/21: Fixed Stranger dialogue, again... Let me know if it's broken in some new way.

>4/13/21: Fixed non-stranger prey dialogue not firing.
Fixed the problem with yesterday's Refactor where Stranger dialogue was over-riding everything else.

>4/12/21: Added scat toggle to 'Stranger' dialogue, made it appropriate for all genders, and probably made it actually work properly.
Hooked up the 'spouse only' MCM toggle to actually work, but you may need to clean your save with FallrimTools (also MarkDF's work) for it to work properly
Other misc. bugfixes.

>4/8/21: Re-vamped the 'personality' system, so prey should be more consistent about what they say and whether or not the gave consent to be digested.
Added an MCM toggle to give the spouse dialogue to everyone the player has high relationship with, but forget to hook it up. Will fix dumbass mistake next update.
Speaking of dumbass mistakes, fixed the bug that was making prey flip-flop between my and vanilla dialogue initiation... Dialogue. Tested it twelve restarts in a row, and it should be good, but let me know if it comes back.

Recommend-quirements:

Spoiler

>You'll want EZ2C dialogue menu to be able to fit all the options (re-uploaded here so you don't have to go to Shaken for his stolen copy) ... EZ2C Dialogue Menu-2246-3-1.rar
>...And Fuz Ro Doh so that you have time to read them: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15109 

Known Bugs:

Spoiler

> You don't actually have to have enough money to pay with gold for BTS. It's a hard thing to write conditions for, actually. Know how to fix, will do so soon.
> NPCs will forcegreet you twice after arriving, rather than just once. I don't know what's causing this; but I think I can roll with the punches and make it a feature. Sort of like having them forcegreet you at all was a bug.
> You can just get out of paying by pressing Z to escape. Don't do that, it's cheating. And cheaters get eat...ers? I'll have them forcegreet you about this in future.
> Followers will need to be dismissed before they can transport you; this is related to the 'follow' AI package having maximum priority.
> You may have to press G to talk to them after they've gone through a load door to make the terrain load properly. This isn't my fault; it's not even really Mark's fault. Let's just call it Todd's fault and be done with it.
> If you have certain versions of 'Friendlier Taverns' installed, you may not be able to travel to certain cities. I at least was not able to get to Winterhold with it enabled. This is possibly a result of my having just too dang many tavern mods.

ReformationAI

Features:
>Ever wondered why you can't get skulls from and revive NPCs who started the game dead? Now you can! Just cast the 'Revivify' spell on them first, it ought to be added to you at the start of the game.
>Ever wished you could help out and reform the people who all Skyrim's regular dang ol' skulls belong to? All 600 and something of them? Well now you can! Once you collect a few random skulls, use the 'Reform Unknown Skull' spell to find out who it was you picked up! 
>The prey reformed by these two spells will move to the nearest of ten towns; all the Hold capitals and Riverwood. I can add more options to that if people like. They should just move in and start doing normal things, so let me know if you see people standing around in one place. A screenshot of exactly WHERE that place is would be ideal. 

>You can also use Revivify on corpses - even those placed as decorations and not normally resurrectable - and it will start reforming that person in your stomach.

Changelog:

Spoiler

>12/30/22: New NPCs will now get dressed after being reformed, which I'm sure will be divisive. You do have to actually chat to them first if you have Reformation Dialogue installed.

>Fixed Beth being stupid and flagging all my actors unique. This fixes a number of small, strange bugs.

>Adjusted Revivify; instead of resurrecting dead npcs in place, it now sets them reforming in the player. This wasn't just a taste thing; there is a complex and perhaps insoluble engine level reason to do this. If people like it, I could make reforming skulls with revivify work the same way.
>There's a location added, but I'm not telling you where it is because it's not finished and you shouldn't go there. I would have held off until that stuff was done, but some of the above fixes were pressing.

>Removed USSEP dependency; I take thanks offerings in the form of roasted grain or sharp cheeses.

>7/1/22:Tweaked the Revivify spell again: it should also try to resurrect levelled actors who have been killed. Who wants to eat dead bandits?

>Fixed a strange logic error that caused hordes of dismissed randomly reformed prey to cluster in Bloodlet Throne.

>4/9/22: Fixed reformed random prey irritatingly clustering at the doors of inns once there were too many; now they should path to the center of the cities instead of to the inn to begin their new life.
>Some slight tweaks to the Revivify spell - it should now more reliably get rid of the dead versions of people you resurrect.
>Fixed a quirk of Refactor that would stop the skulls of NPCs created after the beginning of the game from reforming - it should now work properly for either swallowing the skull or using revivify - whether or not you save and load first (like you used to have to). Only works for skulls created after applying this fix.
>Added dialogue to give randomly reformed NPCs you don't want a little gold to help them get out of the country. This is a better way of clearing them out than some of the other things you've all been doing, I'm sure. You have to actually have enough gold for the dialogue to show up.

> 3/25/22: Fixed the bug where Orc skulls weren't affected by Revivify. Are y'all just Orcist, and nobody told me?
>Fixed dead bandits and suchlike being hostile if you reformed them, which was kind of a dumb bug.
>maybe other stuff i forgot lol

>7/7/21: Updated to fix that annoying pathfinding bug, stupid broken-ass vanilla functions... Randomly Reformed NPCs should now move to the nearest town, even if reformed indoors or in a cave etc.

>5/19/21: Fixed to reform people properly with the new update. Adjusted to play nicer with upcoming expansions to dialogue.

>5/8/21: Updated to hopefully make the features from 4/25 actually work for everyone else. They work fine for me, so I'm hoping it was just a missing script.

>4/25/21: Updated AI to change the revivify spell; it now targets a small area,  resurrects dead NPCs (whether or not they started the game dead) provided they would be eligible to receive a skull, AND immediately reforms any skulls it hits - be they my random ones or Refactor's specific ones!

>4/10/21: Added spell tomes for both spells, Lucan Valerius in Riverwood should now sell them
Adjusted Revivify to also resurrect reformation-viable NPCs who were killed normally, since I noticed even otherwise eligible NPCs don't get a skull if they're dead.
Compacted into an ESL instead of an ESP, should be lighter on the ol' load order.

Recommend-quirements:

Spoiler

There are no actual Requirements per se, but you'll probably want;
>Real Names, gives a name to anonymous NPCs: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/77038
>More Idle Markers, gives NPCs things to do in taverns and such. Good for this mod's random NPCs: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28586
>If you're having the infamous grey/black face bug with my or any other NPCs, this is a must-have: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441
>This one could be handy if, for some inscrutable reason, you don't want naked NPCs roaming around town: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15211

Known Bugs:

Spoiler

None! ...Yet.

Arctic Tales

The same friend who helped me (among many other things) develop the BTS system has been writing a vore story set in Skyrim shortly before the events thereof, and scattering the chapters around as books. The first four are done, and I recommend reading them. Here's a brief introductory foreword from him;

The story of Felizia and Luna is a story of friendship, love and of course Vore. The books contain several types of vore, and other fetishes are also included. It's a first foretaste of what to expect from the whole story. There are currently 4 chapters, each with its own book. I would also like to thank Gherking, who did the translation and proofreading for me as well as publishing it for me. I can't say how many books will be made, but I can tell you that you should give the books a chance. Who knows? With enough motivation I may finish earlier, or maybe there will be more later? But with the books, I want to give Vore a place in the history of Skyrim. I hope you enjoy reading it.

-Arctic

Books contains:
-scat
-incest
-vore
-more (BillyMays.jpg)

Book locations: 

Spoiler

Arcadia's Cauldron, The Bannered Mare, The Solitude Smithy, and the Winking Skeever.

Edited by Gherking
5 hours ago, Dashing_Midnight said:

Am I missing something or does it just not like the normal reformation method of swallowing the skull and the prey begins to reform from there?

I can use the spells, sure, but I like reforming them in my belly... Any tips?

Using latest of both devourment and the ReformAI

It does allow it, indeed, my latest update to reformationAI actually fixed that kind of reformation not working for some types of skulls. It only applies to those generated after the upgrade, though.

Are the skulls you're trying to reform from an older save? What happens when you try on a new save? It works perfectly for me, but I may have forgotten to package a script or something.

A save where this is happening might be useful in diagnosing the issue.

2 hours ago, Gherking said:

It does allow it, indeed, my latest update to reformationAI actually fixed that kind of reformation not working for some types of skulls. It only applies to those generated after the upgrade, though.

Are the skulls you're trying to reform from an older save? What happens when you try on a new save? It works perfectly for me, but I may have forgotten to package a script or something.

A save where this is happening might be useful in diagnosing the issue.

I've devoured Lydia.. Twice to try to make it work via belly, but found only the spells could make it happen, making her just poof into existence, I'll give you my save closest to it. I have several skulls in my chest in Breezehome.

On 4/15/2022 at 10:26 AM, Sapphielicious said:

Sorry, I was out of town for a wedding. I'll look shortly.

On 4/15/2022 at 11:18 AM, Sapphielicious said:

While on the subject... Some of the lines of text travel by too quickly. I think it's both devourment and the extra lines for reformation. Not game breaking, just a little frustrating.

You need this; https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15109

12 hours ago, Gherking said:

Hmm. While I was able to load this save, nothing refactor related worked in it. Our load orders are obviously too different. Did you ever find out whether it works properly on new saves?

The spells work without a hitch, they appear as I think they should? Just the skull devour-reforming didn't work.

And I also have fus-ro-d-oh as well. Some texts just, slip by. Even got the silent voice to see if it would work as well and sadly not.

4 hours ago, Sapphielicious said:

The spells work without a hitch, they appear as I think they should? Just the skull devour-reforming didn't work.

And I also have fus-ro-d-oh as well. Some texts just, slip by. Even got the silent voice to see if it would work as well and sadly not.

Does it work in a new game?

2 hours ago, Sapphielicious said:

Seems to work on a new game, yes. At least the skull reformation bit which is what I was most concerned about losing. So, there's that! How can I get it working in my current playthrough though?

It did so in my existing save, so there's definitely hope. There are a few things you could try.

You could clean your save using resaver, that'd be the first port of call. You could uninstall RAI, save, reinstall it, and play from there. That might work, but it could also be destructive to your save.

The last, least advisable thing you could try would be doing step two with all of refactor. You'd be putting your save on the altar, but it's already under the axe anyway. No matter what you do, you should use resaver afterwards.

16 minutes ago, Gherking said:

It did so in my existing save, so there's definitely hope. There are a few things you could try.

You could clean your save using resaver, that'd be the first port of call. You could uninstall RAI, save, reinstall it, and play from there. That might work, but it could also be destructive to your save.

The last, least advisable thing you could try would be doing step two with all of refactor. You'd be putting your save on the altar, but it's already under the axe anyway. No matter what you do, you should use resaver afterwards.

Resaver? I've never heard of it before, I'll give it a try considering I give option two a try already before even mentioning the issue juuuust in case if it was just a fluke on my part so I wouldn't waste your time.

12 minutes ago, Sapphielicious said:

Resaver? I've never heard of it before, I'll give it a try considering I give option two a try already before even mentioning the issue juuuust in case if it was just a fluke on my part so I wouldn't waste your time.

It's a save cleaner, you shouldn't have any trouble finding it. It may interest you to know that it was actually developed by the same guy who did Devourment Refactor. Mark really gets around.

23 minutes ago, Gherking said:

It's a save cleaner, you shouldn't have any trouble finding it. It may interest you to know that it was actually developed by the same guy who did Devourment Refactor. Mark really gets around.

Oh wow, figure that. lol. It.... Seems to be working now, but any skull I've had before the AI will not reform without the revival spell... I also think one of the battleborn character's were transformed into one of the random npcs that wondered off.

2 hours ago, Sapphielicious said:

Oh wow, figure that. lol. It.... Seems to be working now, but any skull I've had before the AI will not reform without the revival spell... I also think one of the battleborn character's were transformed into one of the random npcs that wondered off.

The first thing is expected (it only works for skulls generated after the update), the second one definitely shouldn't happen.

36 minutes ago, Gherking said:

The first thing is expected (it only works for skulls generated after the update), the second one definitely shouldn't happen.

Oh well, I didn't care much for the battle-borns anyhow in this playthrough. lol. Otherwise, it seems to be working alright now. Thank you! 

Minus some text still flying by. Most don't but, seems like more fus ro d-oh's problem?
Or, I just click just as the next text is registered but not shown when one line is taking a bit to move on and I mistakenly skip it.

16 hours ago, Zerolile said:

How hard would it be to have companion specific dialogue like with Lydia or Serana or other vanilla companions to the dialogue list?

Not hard at all, if only someone would write it. I'm very busy right now, but adding dialogue with a check so that only a specific NPC or type of NPC can say it is effortless.

In fact, I am working on custom companion dialogue right now, but it was to be for entirely new companions who would be randomly reformable through ReformationAI. Kind of a gacha thing, if you think about it.

On 4/26/2022 at 12:36 PM, mnonyhc said:

Is there a way we can have BYK not change the player characters skills/perks/lvls, would kinda be interesting to make it seem like dovahkin is an inheritable trait. 

Kinda like one for all :D

Yes, I imagine that could be done. I don't make changes to core scripts for gameplay tweaks, though. QueueSD would be the one to go to for that.

Better if multiple authors don't have mods fighting over script versions.

• 5 weeks later...

Just thought of this idea but what if you could ask to hide in someone else's stomach ? (reference to another mod aka Cacame's in which NPCS can ask for you to hide them)

It could lead to some different scenarios like the npc refusing and you forcing yourself in, normal refusal, them accepting but saying only way they would is with an "acid bath", they accept to let you in and such. (could be affected by their Morality stat)

Could also lead to something along the lines of the npc trying to hide from guards or being questionned by them (if the latter, could lead to them asking you what to do/ them deciding to digest you to "finish the criminal"/ them being forced to either regurgitate you or digest you by the guard/ them lying about you being in there -> gets away with it or not/ etc).

They could even charge you or something like that for saving you and lead to various different other dialogues.

(my brain has too many ideas ... seriously) ?

9 hours ago, MelonLovr said:

Just thought of this idea but what if you could ask to hide in someone else's stomach ? (reference to another mod aka Cacame's in which NPCS can ask for you to hide them)

It could lead to some different scenarios like the npc refusing and you forcing yourself in, normal refusal, them accepting but saying only way they would is with an "acid bath", they accept to let you in and such. (could be affected by their Morality stat)

Could also lead to something along the lines of the npc trying to hide from guards or being questionned by them (if the latter, could lead to them asking you what to do/ them deciding to digest you to "finish the criminal"/ them being forced to either regurgitate you or digest you by the guard/ them lying about you being in there -> gets away with it or not/ etc).

They could even charge you or something like that for saving you and lead to various different other dialogues.

(my brain has too many ideas ... seriously) ?

This could be an interesting mechanic for if the player has a bounty. I'll add it to the list.