Gherking and Arctic's Devourment Refactor Addons

Not 100% sure if I already said this but it'd be very interesting to have a way to ask to be stuffed into specific places (unbirth/anal/breast/cock) in dialogues or "sex and a meal" (ask to have sex then eat/be eaten). We kinda have the second part of this in some of the Cacame's mod's (or another one ... i don't remember exactly) dialogues but it'd be nice to have a way to just directly ask for it instead of just it randomly happening. 

On 10/3/2022 at 10:45 AM, RandomName357 said:

It is still the same predator when it happens, and random digestions was already disabled.  

Sorry for not responding about this, I'm still pretty stumped. Although... Do you have random noms enabled for the player? (as in, npcs can swallow you randomly)

On 10/11/2022 at 2:49 PM, MelonLovr said:

Not 100% sure if I already said this but it'd be very interesting to have a way to ask to be stuffed into specific places (unbirth/anal/breast/cock) in dialogues or "sex and a meal" (ask to have sex then eat/be eaten). We kinda have the second part of this in some of the Cacame's mod's (or another one ... i don't remember exactly) dialogues but it'd be nice to have a way to just directly ask for it instead of just it randomly happening. 

While these are both good ideas, the issue with the first one is that it would realistically require a re-write of the whole mod to add variations to every line that is specifically mentioning oral vore. This would be a huge project, but it's still on the docket for some day. If only there was more time IN a day... As for the second, I like the sound of it, but I've actually never used sexlab - so I wouldn't even know where to begin making it happen. Maybe I should play around with it some day. Gaz likes to tease that I'm too autistic to be interested in sex.

On 10/16/2022 at 9:27 AM, Gherking said:

While these are both good ideas, the issue with the first one is that it would realistically require a re-write of the whole mod to add variations to every line that is specifically mentioning oral vore. This would be a huge project, but it's still on the docket for some day. If only there was more time IN a day... As for the second, I like the sound of it, but I've actually never used sexlab - so I wouldn't even know where to begin making it happen. Maybe I should play around with it some day. Gaz likes to tease that I'm too autistic to be interested in sex.

I understand that 1rst part and all that but for that last bit ... pretty sure it has nothing to do with autism. Might just be a personal preference I guess, cuz I know for a fact autism doesn't prevent people from being horny lol

Edited by MelonLovr

I don't know if it's already a thing, but perhaps you could have the "Mind letting them out" and the "Are you hungry? Could you eat (Name)" dialogues depend on the preds relationship with the prey? I think the first one takes into account the players relationship status with the pred, but not the prey. Which is strange if the pred says they refuse to digest them cause they're friends despite being enemies, or how they'd just simply let go of their mortal nemesis.

Similarly when the "I don't have beef with them" dialogue happens when instead they do, or how they willingly fatally vore their friends.

7 hours ago, Zenneto said:

I don't know if it's already a thing, but perhaps you could have the "Mind letting them out" and the "Are you hungry? Could you eat (Name)" dialogues depend on the preds relationship with the prey? I think the first one takes into account the players relationship status with the pred, but not the prey. Which is strange if the pred says they refuse to digest them cause they're friends despite being enemies, or how they'd just simply let go of their mortal nemesis.

Similarly when the "I don't have beef with them" dialogue happens when instead they do, or how they willingly fatally vore their friends.

I can do the second, but not the first. The letting out dialogue has no way of actually accessing the prey to run conditions on them, but the 'Eat (x)' dialogue does. In fact, I even had special dialogue if you ask them to eat their spouse or a relative or something, so it's weird that I didn't tie the other responses to relationship rank. I don't know what I was thinking. Not much I'm guessing, considering the time of night I did this one at.

I'll do that right now. I had today off anyway.

was wondering if there was an alternative to when a pred asks if they can digest you,

it's either along the lines of yes(willing yes), or hell no(unwilling yes) maybe a way to convince them?

also was wondering any plans to expand, like innkeepers have their specific dialogues, for some reason mine reverts back to their personality instead of keeping with the act, for something like guards or Jarls or character specific, but this sounds like a lot of work so just a curious question

wouldn't mind having that 3rd alt to being digested

On 10/20/2022 at 2:49 PM, InsertRandomName420 said:

was wondering if there was an alternative to when a pred asks if they can digest you,

it's either along the lines of yes(willing yes), or hell no(unwilling yes) maybe a way to convince them?

also was wondering any plans to expand, like innkeepers have their specific dialogues, for some reason mine reverts back to their personality instead of keeping with the act, for something like guards or Jarls or character specific, but this sounds like a lot of work so just a curious question

wouldn't mind having that 3rd alt to being digested

I'll mark this down. Was there some particular case you wanted more options in? Being eaten in the first place, endo to lethal swtich, etc?

3 hours ago, Gherking said:

I'll mark this down. Was there some particular case you wanted more options in? Being eaten in the first place, endo to lethal swtich, etc?

Normally when a pred asks if they can digest you, you have 2 options "uh of course" and "No freaking way", thought the no option needed a speech mark check but that doesn't seem to be the case so was wondering if there was a 3rd option, something like "uh I don't like the idea of being digested, can you please let me go?" and it can vary between personality types and they could ask for other things

More options could be explored in having different characters of different statures reflect themselves in their speech, e.g. someone like Jarl Laila could be boastful and act superior, guards could have specific dialogue too, and I guess you could give your choices of NPCs specific dialogue, getting caught stealing can be repaid via endo

On 10/16/2022 at 9:27 AM, Gherking said:

Sorry for not responding about this, I'm still pretty stumped. Although... Do you have random noms enabled for the player? (as in, npcs can swallow you randomly)

I'm also sorry about not responding, forgot that I asked about the issue...  No, random noms are not enabled at all for the player or npcs.  

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought of a sort of simple idea that might be interesting. What if you could offer yourself or your follower as a "meal" in exchange for gold ? (possibly reformation follows unless the pred decides to take their meal "to go") 

I mean it's kind of a simple idea but it's interesting ... you could even make it so they can pay extra to "keep their meal" (if the follower is the prey) or offer a "stuffed meal" (endo or vore follower then get eaten) though that last part might be more on the complicated side of things. 

17 hours ago, MelonLovr said:

Just thought of a sort of simple idea that might be interesting. What if you could offer yourself or your follower as a "meal" in exchange for gold ? (possibly reformation follows unless the pred decides to take their meal "to go") 

I mean it's kind of a simple idea but it's interesting ... you could even make it so they can pay extra to "keep their meal" (if the follower is the prey) or offer a "stuffed meal" (endo or vore follower then get eaten) though that last part might be more on the complicated side of things. 

I like this idea. I shall do it.

I think the "bandit taming skill" is broken ... dunno if it's cuz of one of my mods or not but i tried to get a bandit to "follow me on my journey" in exchange for freedom and even though they said yes, they immediately attacked me as soon as they got out

Nvm, it worked on one of them but from what I can see, normal bandits cant be "tamed"

Edited by MelonLovr
9 hours ago, MelonLovr said:

I think the "bandit taming skill" is broken ... dunno if it's cuz of one of my mods or not but i tried to get a bandit to "follow me on my journey" in exchange for freedom and even though they said yes, they immediately attacked me as soon as they got out

Nvm, it worked on one of them but from what I can see, normal bandits cant be "tamed"

There is an unavoidable caveat; it doesn't work on bandits who have 'ambush' AI Packages. Accordingly; it should work on almost all bandits found inside, but may struggle with those found outside.

6 hours ago, MelonLovr said:

Welp! Just crashed 6 times in a row from trying to travel inside of someone's belly through a doorway (fast travel thing) ... ?
Is there a way to prevent/reduce the chances of this happening ..?

This is, unfortunately, a base Skyrim behaviour. I do not know of any way to mitigate it directly; though you can wait just before they go through the door and then talk to them once the hour passes to kind of cheese it.

17 hours ago, Gherking said:

There is an unavoidable caveat; it doesn't work on bandits who have 'ambush' AI Packages. Accordingly; it should work on almost all bandits found inside, but may struggle with those found outside.

This is, unfortunately, a base Skyrim behaviour. I do not know of any way to mitigate it directly; though you can wait just before they go through the door and then talk to them once the hour passes to kind of cheese it.

It's fine, I was just reporting what I noticed for the bandit one, as for the travel one, would it be possible to use the "moveto" command ? Like have it so the player is left behind for a few seconds until the predator is loaded outside THEN use the moveto command to force the player to go where the pred is ? 
What I'm trying to say is it might be causing the crash due to the npc still being "in between locations" when the player tries to follow them, so if there was a small delay on the follow. That might fix it ... (Again, idk much about programming mods so idk if this is even doable, it's just a theory ...)

Edit: The theory of the pred being "in-between locations" is kinda based on how multiple npcs cannot exit at the same time (same for the player) so you kinda need to wait for them to go through the door to then be able to exit.

Edited by MelonLovr

I know this may be a bit of an odd/unoriginal idea but I'd love to see some dialogue with guards other than "put me in your personal jail" for example guards having a chance to say they'll digest and reform you to serve your sentence or you going to talk to a guard with a full belly which could lead to some interesting dialogues like "I caught a bandit but they're stuck in here (lead to guard either being fooled and you eating them or them saying good ridence and maybe giving you a reward) or you asking help getting a friend out of your belly (again, leads to guard being fooled or seeing it coming, possibly eating you for "trying to trick them") Could also get some dialogue of a guard lying as saying you're a criminal and your punishment is vore (either lethal or not, guard could be shy/role-playing) or maybe them not liking you asking to eat them and instead eating you.
(That last part could also be good as a general thing not just for guards ...)

I know InvidiaSyren has something similar in their mod and I wish I could use theirs but they haven't updated their mod for a long time and using it leads to endless bugs so that's why I ask ... ?

Edited by MelonLovr

On 4/15/2022 at 12:28 PM, Gherking said:

It does allow it, indeed, my latest update to reformationAI actually fixed that kind of reformation not working for some types of skulls. It only applies to those generated after the upgrade, though.

Are the skulls you're trying to reform from an older save? What happens when you try on a new save? It works perfectly for me, but I may have forgotten to package a script or something.

A save where this is happening might be useful in diagnosing the issue.

Hey so, I'm not seeing the MCM in the mod configuration in game. The mod it self works fine I just don't see it in the MCM so I can't change some options... 

Do I need to fix something?

4 hours ago, Ridiculousthing said:

Hey so, I'm not seeing the MCM in the mod configuration in game. The mod it self works fine I just don't see it in the MCM so I can't change some options... 

Do I need to fix something?

You could try bat mcmkick in the console. I can't think of many reasons this would happen. Does the issue persist on new saves? Do you already have a huge amount of MCMs? There is a limit. It's called Gherk's Vore Dialogue, so it won't be in R.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2022 at 5:44 PM, SEXCOWBOY said:

hey just tried to install the Dialogue mod on Vortex but it just made my game crash when loading a Save... help?

Sorry, life hard. You need the correct version of USSEP for your game - it's an inherited dependency from when Refactor had it. I'm gonna cut it out one of these days.

On 12/3/2022 at 6:17 PM, variogamer said:

so i have tryed a bit but i can't figuere out how to get the belypresets to work 

You should instead use the AE version, which does not use equipable bellies at all.

I just thought of this but why not make the "alternative payment method" from belly transport also apply to shopkeepers ? 
Like if you try to buy something very pricey, it would lead to a conversation in which the shopkeep may ask if you'd want to pay a different way (or they say you don,t have enough gold for that and YOU tell them if they'd be willing to accept an "alternate payment")
(not sure how doable this may be ... maybe make it so you offer the alt. payment before it opens the shop menu, they then give you a budget limit and when you are finished, they accept payment or something like that) 

Could be cool to also have a way to interact with different types of shop keepers. For example you could ask Arcadia in Whiterun for a "internal brewing lesson" or to be cured within her gut (the latter could also work for healers like Danica Pure-Hearted).
For shop keepers like Carlotta and Anoriath which mostly sell food you could offer "a new type of meat for their shop" which can lead to either them wanting to stock their own belly with it OR maybe them selling you to another NPC that comes to the market like Ysolda.
For shop keepers of general stores (ex: Belathor or Lucan Valerius) you could try to offer yourself as a "temporary belly stuffing" for them to hold until lunch (for a price), try to sell yourself or your companion as a meal on exchange for gold (possibly reform, shopkeep could choose to take their meal "to go" instead) 
And for blacksmiths like Alvor or Adrianne Avenicci you could ask to sell the armor you're wearing with you in it (lead to them eating you and digesting your armor but reforming you or just eating your armor then spitting you out) or offer a "extra fuel for their personal forges" (aka you just offer yourself or your follower to be eaten ...) or something like that.

(Other examples: For fish salesmen, offer them the "biggest catch of the day" aka you of follower// Jewellery shop keep could be offered a "belly ornament"// you could ask Bartenders to get a "spicy belly drink" that leads to them eating you and then drinking -> them drinking has a chance of resulting in them accidentally digesting you in their non-sober state or them puking you back out with you being fully drunk)

(Side note: Idk how doable all of these ideas are ... I just feel like we need more interactions with shop keepers)

Edit: Only realised how big of a text this was AFTER posting this ... yikes lol

Edited by MelonLovr

I was wondering, what exactly is the alternative payment "pleasure" supposed to do for the bellyport? It always starts with them saying I have to pleasure them for a while, then they suddenly leave the inn and the game freezes in an infinite load. So, what's the intended flow of that?

4 hours ago, Zenneto said:

I was wondering, what exactly is the alternative payment "pleasure" supposed to do for the bellyport? It always starts with them saying I have to pleasure them for a while, then they suddenly leave the inn and the game freezes in an infinite load. So, what's the intended flow of that?

Oh, that leads to them "enjoying your stay" for a while as they roam around town. For the freeze thing, if you time it right and speak to them as they are exiting the inn, it won't freeze. Some will want to keep you a long time whilst others will allow you to get out sooner.