That thing you bought that you're ashamed of.

Kamen Rider Kuuga

We all have at least one thing that falls into this. Be it when you were a stupid teenager, a child who didn't know any better or an adult who, after you got it (even if years later) you realized "this is never leaving the closet and nobody, under pain of death, will see this."

For me, it's the Queen's Blade Rebellion Annelotte book which, funny enough, when you go to the QBR page in Wikipedia, that's the very first image they use. I don't know what went through my head when I bought the thing, but upon arriving in the mail, wrapped in a yellow plastic bag I realized exactly what I had gotten myself into. It was as if the seller was saying "Oh hey, I ran out of brown paper bags so here's this mostly non transparent plastic one for your dirty book."

I flipped through it once, then I kept it safely wrapped in the plastic and hid it away in a place where none could ever find it. Actually, now that I think of it, it's in the same place as my... posters...

Fuck, now I remembered those posters and how I hid them away so deeply because again, I somehow thought it was an awesome idea to buy posters featuring large breasted elf girls in bikinis. And then when I got them, I realized that no, I would never actually want anybody to see them, so I buried them.

I'm not very good at this no shame thing.

A $2000 computer with less perf than the one it was replacing, wasn't really ashamed, but so pissed off that after it died in a matter of 6 months, I gathered a bunch of friends, had them bring sledgehammers and we smashed that son of a bitch to high hell

Capcom will make a goddamned PC version of Shit Combat INDESTUCTABLE, but won't give me a PC version of Mega Man 9 and 10.

attachicon.gifYUDODIS2.png

I thought we were friends, Capcom.

Didn't knew Capcom had friends.

Btw, I'm annoyed by the fact that I bought the game Cities XL. Not a game that I enjoyed playing.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RttoZoYkBdI[/media]

She right, not suppose be video taping at Wal Mart.  Hey, I don't give damn!

Late night release UMVC3 turn into three hour drive. Make this so sad had

shit load copys of Halo. UMVC3? Sorry, we can't find copys at moment. Went

to next Wal Mart had one copy! ONE COPY LEFT! FUCK WAL MART! After 

shit talk we arrive home only see another friend selling extra copy for 20$..

UMVC3 still had same problems as original game. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

When I die, someone will find my Fleshlight and dildo collection. :o

STU, Gauntlet, Destroya, Lotus, and ICE Crystal. Those are my Fleshlights.

Black Balled, BAM, John Holmes, oh man... I have a whole gym bag full of giant dildos. I've been pegging myself since I was 13.

I don't need no shit-wit hetero like Hugo Schwyzer telling me that it's "feminizing" to experience penetration as a man.

All the comic books that emily been bought ever since she was young~!!!

Oo, the shame~!

that is reason to be ashamed :huh:

o boy i am so, so, so ashamed :wacko:

it was a bad investment. :( GOD! ALL THE MONEY!! WASTED!@.

Emily was young, foolish and so stupid.

Recently buying Uncharted 3 and not wishing to play it anymore. No replay value, don't like multiplayer, and the general feeling of the game is rushed and quite annoying at the same time...

As for Queen's Blade books and stuff of a similar nature, those kinds of books are sitting out in the open on my shelf here in my room, and I live with my parents! :P When you own about a hundred anime figures and have them strewn all over your room, what shame is there in a little gratuity every now and then? :D  

My "wife". In hindsight, I probably should have purchased her sister instead- but I am a sucker for Chinese women with VERY large breasts. Thailand is ONE HELL of a country! Combine that with the insanely lax immigration laws of Canada circa 1992, and you had a whole world of choices...

Either that, or my original $600 40gig PS3 (or was it 20gig? I do not remember and the damn thing is broken so I can't even check.) I should have waited a bit before lining up and buying the PS3 like the rabid old fanboy that I am...

To be honest...

Buying Windows Vista is probably my most stupid purchase ever lol

I didn't even check the system specs when I bought it

My old toaster oven of a pc died trying to install that lol, it caused my to buy a new comp.

Archived