Sexy mods for total war warhammer 3

2 hours ago, TabulaRasa said:

Stage 3 and 4 progression traits and events are out on the discord :D Check the #updates channel

image.png.386c2b2dc840ed4a3b970dade44766e2.png

While I super like the flavour and sexiness if this, especially the Oral serving the troops. Please, ease up on the debuffs. She's getting kinda meh as the time goes. 

Edit: I mean, she's getting closer to Nurgle statwise. 

Edited by Budda002
2 hours ago, Budda002 said:

While I super like the flavour and sexiness if this, especially the Oral serving the troops. Please, ease up on the debuffs. She's getting kinda meh as the time goes. 

Edit: I mean, she's getting closer to Nurgle statwise. 

Agreed on the debuff side, it's getting bit much~

Adding this for good measure, Lady N'kari! 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2796226041&searchtext=

Edited by enubis
11 hours ago, enubis said:

Agreed on the debuff side, it's getting bit much~

Adding this for good measure, Lady N'kari! 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2796226041&searchtext=

Agreed. People way over do debuffs when attempting game design. I forget what the name was, but it was a balance bias.

Also fuck yes, The enfemaning begins!

Miao Ying's disguise is getting a lot of love, but I'd like to see some dragoness titties. Where are all the mods putting a pussy on her true form framed by some crotchtits? What about dicks for Lords of Change / Bloodthirsters or better yet genderbends of them with big old breasts? The only big monster with any sexy work so far is N'kari, and it's pretty good, already linked earlier in the thread, but Tzeentch is my favorite faction. I'd love those vibrant birds even more vibrant, smooth, and feminine. Also want to point out we could use some voice mods for the genderbending, even if it's just careful pitch-shifting.

36 minutes ago, Vaartok said:

Miao Ying's disguise is getting a lot of love, but I'd like to see some dragoness titties. Where are all the mods putting a pussy on her true form framed by some crotchtits? What about dicks for Lords of Change / Bloodthirsters or better yet genderbends of them with big old breasts? The only big monster with any sexy work so far is N'kari, and it's pretty good, already linked earlier in the thread, but Tzeentch is my favorite faction. I'd love those vibrant birds even more vibrant, smooth, and feminine. Also want to point out we could use some voice mods for the genderbending, even if it's just careful pitch-shifting.

you sir, are a far more ambitious man than I... and that's fine