missing face textures and dialogue options

Do you have all master files? MBP ? (Modular Beautiful People ) Many NPCs use MBP races.

Looad order of all the MBP esm and esp  see here

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

or

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

Or if more than 10 esm/esp bother you,  you can use my No-MBP version

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1557-loverscrowningisle-k-no-mbp-patch/

You need only one Mod / Masterfile with one esp

Regarding the MBP Original version of Crowning Isles I note the following.  This as I have had some time dealing with the I HAVE NO GREETING issue with both the Isles and other Mods.  And know the Isles quite well.

Regarding Missing Faces / Textures, here's the solution.

The mod calls for Cute Elves.  While there is a Cute Elf within the MBP package, it is missing the face.  You must have come across this one student in S.O.A.P.   Thus, I recommend downloading the Cute Elf mod (>HERE<) from Nexus Mods to supplement the face.  I further suggest supplementing body textures for Chocolate Elves with the Nexus Mods download found (>HERE<).  It will depend on you grabbing the Corean mod, but the Chocolate Elf page has its link.

Regarding I HAVE NO GREETING issues, it falls like this.

Oblivion does have a GREETINGS topic, and its greetings do not appear to be tied to races.  But the races in that can use the general default greets are part of Oblivion and Oblivion is itself an Elder Scrolls Master mod (or esm).  And most race mods are Elder Scroll Plugins (or esp) and will not be detected by the earlier-loading master file.

If a race mod included its own set of greetings, these being added to its copy of the GREETINGS folder, then you would not have this issue.  However, most race mods flatly ignore this.  And with the race not having its own set of greetings and not being tied to Oblivion's, you get the I HAVE NO GREETINGS bug.  It would make no difference if the race was an MBP or Kattai feline race, the result would be the same.

It mainly happens among Chocolate Elves, certainly among the Sirens of the Isles and not as damaging within LSTBravilUnderground for Rannock or Eventia.  The FIX I am making for LSTBravil takes care of missing greetings for Eventia, and Rannock has her own custom greeting.  So default greetings don't happen often.

In my experience, best for a race mod to be its own ESM and include its own greets. But almost everyone makes them ESPs.....

Technically, a MBP Greets plugin would merely consist of duplicating the greets (or enough substantial greets) so they load after MBP races are loaded.  And one could suggest ditto for any other that did not supply their own.

Technically, this GREETS issue with Non-Vanilla races could also affect anyone using spells like "Sex Invites" from Lovers Adult Play SSP as it would force the target to use a default greeting to begin dialog.  This, I have seen and know that adding a separate Greetings mod would take care of the issue.

Edited by LongDukDong