how can I disable Female use Male Sex animations

Try disabling the force gender/gender preference in SLEN, if that's on in the MCM.  

I realize that sounds like the wrong thing to do, but I was having that same issue, and that took care of it.  

Basically, I only check those now, if there's an issue.

Also, if you don't want strap-ons in your game, there's a setting for that in the SexLab MCM.

BAH!  Apologies DJ..Pedro.  I was thinking this was a Skyrim thing.  

I'm clearly just that oblivious. 

Same in Skyrim BTW.

Edited by Fiend71
8 hours ago, Fiend71 said:

Try disabling the force gender/gender preference in SLEN, if that's on in the MCM.  

I realize that sounds like the wrong thing to do, but I was having that same issue, and that took care of it.  

Basically, I only check those now, if there's an issue.

Also, if you don't want strap-ons in your game, there's a setting for that in the SexLab MCM.

BAH!  Apologies DJ..Pedro.  I was thinking this was a Skyrim thing.  

I'm clearly just that oblivious. 

Same in Skyrim BTW.

Thnx for your help at least I know I most look for disabling the force gender/gender preference in fallout  

Yeah - me either...lol

If you can assign gender and preference in it though, and also have an eager npc equivalent that does that too, try disabling the npc one, and just let AAF do it (?)

Sorry, I didn't look at your LO either, since I would have had to DL it first.   

In hind sight, that most likely would have tipped me off...

?

2 hours ago, Fiend71 said:

Yeah - me either...lol

If you can assign gender and preference in it though, and also have an eager npc equivalent that does that too, try disabling the npc one, and just let AAF do it (?)

Sorry, I didn't look at your LO either, since I would have had to DL it first.   

In hind sight, that most likely would have tipped me off...

?

?