Jedi Outcast Single Player Nude Replacer

Jedi Outcast Single Player Nude Replacer

This mod replaces most of the characters in the single player game with nudes.

• Don't expect quality -- I compiled this PK3 for laughs while trying out MD3 Blender scripts.
  • I didn't test every area of the game. If you experience crashes or weird bugs -- sorry! You're on your own.
  • NO UPDATES. If you find a problem or something you don't like, you'll need to fix it yourself ;).

INSTALL:

• Place PK3 file in ?/Jedi Outcast/GameData/base/
  • PLAY
    • USE VANILLA 1.03 EXE
    • DOES **NOT** WORK WITH OpenJK
    • USING STEAM? --> The vanilla JK2SP.EXE requires that you run it via Steam. You might not have noticed this if you haven't installed any mods.

No credits?! WTF?    Sorry!!!

• I did not make the meshes.
  • I used the base skins to derive my [terrible ;)] re-skins.
  • If someone clues me into authorship, I'll add credits.

• Ordinarily, I would keep such dumps to myself, but someone asked about JKO -- and very little indexed content has survived.
  • You can almost certainly find the original meshes on JK3Files mirror ( https://mrwonko.de/jk3files/ ). IIRC, I used a "Succubus" mesh and a Nude Mara Jade mesh.

3 hours ago, inb4poof said:

Good work! Now the game feels even more complete. We need more mods like this for these games. Just where are all the other NSFW JK modders hiding?

I've already had my stuff stolen re-surfed, and half ass retextured, and then packaged for money twice, thanks. I'm good.