Exception after updates

Hi, I've been using this mod for easily a year. First time anything has gone wrong, and I am stumped. I updated the game, WW, Nisa, and Basemental today. It's giving me a WW exception on loading the game. I grabbed a fair amount of decor from TSR, but deleted it all after the exception popped up. Same error. I tried the LastException Assistant, and it all came back as Unknown errors. I've made sure that there are no duplicates and nothing is buried in folders. I also deleted and reinstalled all 3 mods.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Game version - 1.85.203.1030

WW version - 167g

Nisa version - 3_3 b

Basemental version - 7.15.149

lastCleanException_20220321031713.txt lastException_63783530208.txt WickedWhims_v167g_Exception.txt WickedWhimsInfoLog.log

4 hours ago, TeaPayne said:

Hi, I've been using this mod for easily a year. First time anything has gone wrong, and I am stumped. I updated the game, WW, Nisa, and Basemental today. It's giving me a WW exception on loading the game. I grabbed a fair amount of decor from TSR, but deleted it all after the exception popped up. Same error. I tried the LastException Assistant, and it all came back as Unknown errors. I've made sure that there are no duplicates and nothing is buried in folders. I also deleted and reinstalled all 3 mods.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Game version - 1.85.203.1030

WW version - 167g

Nisa version - 3_3 b

Basemental version - 7.15.149

lastCleanException_20220321031713.txt 500.64 kB · 1 download lastException_63783530208.txt 172.43 kB · 1 download WickedWhims_v167g_Exception.txt 5.21 kB · 1 download WickedWhimsInfoLog.log 300.01 kB · 1 download

03/21/22 03:16:46 [VERSION_REGISTRY/INFO] Running The Sims 4 version 1.77.131.1030...
03/21/22 03:16:46 [VERSION_REGISTRY/INFO] Running WickedWhims v167g...

According to both your lastexception files and the WickedWhimsInfoLog your game version is too old to run those newest Mod versions.

Need to update your game as for some reason it didn't work.

Edited by Scorpio

Please help me understand this WickedWhims Exception every 2 mins into playing a message comes on saying an Exception has happen. Help how can I fix this. 

Game Version: 1.83.24.1030, WickedWhims Version: v170, BMD/NWP
02/21/22 18:15:44 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v170\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170\wickedwhims\nudity\outfit_updates.py", line 182, in _on_sim_appearance_tracker_change
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170\wickedwhims\nudity\body\sim_body_state.py", line 208, in update_sim_body_state_flags
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170\wickedwhims\nudity\body\sim_body_state.py", line 76, in get_sim_body_state
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170\wickedwhims\nudity\body\sim_body_state.py", line 99, in _get_sim_body_state
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170\wickedwhims\nudity\body\parts\bottom.py", line 143, in is_sim_bottom_cas_part
TypeError: _modded_get_sim_body_bottom_cas_part() got an unexpected keyword argument 'non_penis'

3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

03/21/22 03:16:46 [VERSION_REGISTRY/INFO] Running The Sims 4 version 1.77.131.1030...
03/21/22 03:16:46 [VERSION_REGISTRY/INFO] Running WickedWhims v167g...

According to both your lastexception files and the WickedWhimsInfoLog your game version is too old to run those newest Mod versions.

Need to update your game as for some reason it didn't work.

Crap, that means my updater is lying to me. siiiiiigh.

20 hours ago, tr1phoenix said:

TypeError: _modded_get_sim_body_bottom_cas_part() got an unexpected keyword argument 'non_penis'

Something is wrong with at least one of your Sims bottom CAS body parts related to nudity.

Could be broken CC they're wearing or a corrupted Sim.

If you used the MCCC Mod it will generate a mc_lastexception.html file you could upload here instead and it usually has more details plus it might identify the Sim/s names having the issues and/or show other problems.

Edited by Scorpio
On 3/21/2022 at 5:05 PM, tr1phoenix said:

Please help me understand this WickedWhims Exception every 2 mins into playing a message comes on saying an Exception has happen. Help how can I fix this. 

Game Version: 1.83.24.1030, WickedWhims Version: v170, BMD/NWP
02/21/22 18:15:44 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v170\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170\wickedwhims\nudity\outfit_updates.py", line 182, in _on_sim_appearance_tracker_change
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170\wickedwhims\nudity\body\sim_body_state.py", line 208, in update_sim_body_state_flags
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170\wickedwhims\nudity\body\sim_body_state.py", line 76, in get_sim_body_state
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170\wickedwhims\nudity\body\sim_body_state.py", line 99, in _get_sim_body_state
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170\wickedwhims\nudity\body\parts\bottom.py", line 143, in is_sim_bottom_cas_part

I have the same problem as you and my exception log shows bascially the exact same as yours (see below). Trying to figure what is causing this/what CC that might be broken. Have you figured it out and solved your problem yet?

My Exception log:

Game Version: 1.85.203.1230, WickedWhims Version: v170.3, KSL/BMD/MCCC/S4CL/RAN/WHW/NWP/AEP
03/26/22 00:14:22 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v170.3\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170.3\wickedwhims\nudity\outfit_updates.py", line 182, in _on_sim_appearance_tracker_change
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170.3\wickedwhims\nudity\body\sim_body_state.py", line 208, in update_sim_body_state_flags
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170.3\wickedwhims\nudity\body\sim_body_state.py", line 76, in get_sim_body_state
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170.3\wickedwhims\nudity\body\sim_body_state.py", line 99, in _get_sim_body_state
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170.3\wickedwhims\nudity\body\parts\bottom.py", line 143, in is_sim_bottom_cas_part

11 hours ago, MsVixen9 said:

I have the same problem as you and my exception log shows bascially the exact same as yours (see below). Trying to figure what is causing this/what CC that might be broken. Have you figured it out and solved your problem yet?

My Exception log:

Game Version: 1.85.203.1230, WickedWhims Version: v170.3, KSL/BMD/MCCC/S4CL/RAN/WHW/NWP/AEP
03/26/22 00:14:22 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v170.3\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170.3\wickedwhims\nudity\outfit_updates.py", line 182, in _on_sim_appearance_tracker_change
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170.3\wickedwhims\nudity\body\sim_body_state.py", line 208, in update_sim_body_state_flags
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170.3\wickedwhims\nudity\body\sim_body_state.py", line 76, in get_sim_body_state
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170.3\wickedwhims\nudity\body\sim_body_state.py", line 99, in _get_sim_body_state
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170.3\wickedwhims\nudity\body\parts\bottom.py", line 143, in is_sim_bottom_cas_part

Are you using Simdulgence CC penises?

If you do, remove them as they don't support the latest release of WW.