Hello guys,

since I became really desperat after looking for a certain Discord-Server to communicate with other Starbound Mod-Users via a more immediate way than a forum, I decided to take a chance and create one myself.

For the record: I do not try to claim any rights on any mod or something, I just want do provide a place where Users and Mod-Authors could be available in an immediate manner.

If you want to join feel free to do so and help me let that Server grow.

If this project is not allowed or against any TOS or something, please notify me and I will cut it at once.

Here is the link: https://discord.gg/bg3avJFTvb

Thank you.

Love, blackriver

2 hours ago, blackriver said:

Hello guys,

since I became really desperat after looking for a certain Discord-Server to communicate with other Starbound Mod-Users via a more immediate way than a forum, I decided to take a chance and create one myself.

Well, the Sexbound Discord still exists. It's just not very active among users. Because it's mostly modders trying to figure out how to do stuff. Still free to join though.

2 hours ago, blackriver said:

For the record: I do not try to claim any rights on any mod or something, I just want do provide a place where Users and Mod-Authors could be available in an immediate manner.

If you want to join feel free to do so and help me let that Server grow.

If this project is not allowed or against any TOS or something, please notify me and I will cut it at once.

Little FYI reminder, that you should obey Discord ToS still. It's a bit of a dangerous thing to foster a community, then have your server taken down because someone likes posting dubiously small furries.