[Request] Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin

And when you thought this game won't have it. Played it for 7 hours in hard difficulty, game was so grindy. Story was meh. I thought I can play boring games with mods especially the jiggly ones but this one I uninstalled it without hesitation. Don't get me wrong the mod was good it just SE really fails to improve. FF16 for example is a well forgotten after playing it for most streamers base on their expressions alone. Their final fantasy touch is gone, remaking the old ones and not messing with the story is their only ace.  Even that maxdood, when I watched his streams on this game and ff16. He can say good things but his expressions alone is a dead give away that he is bored while playing it and the game was a mediocre at best.

Edited by doodz
  • 6 months later...

How do you even get this to work,  the instructions that came with the mod don't really explain much, I open rdbtool and select charactereditor.rdb but there is nothing that says reimport files, it just has extract files, am I using the wrong tool ? I'm using rdbtool_0.71

Nevermind i figured it out.

Edited by Zenohart
  • 1 month later...
On 1/27/2024 at 4:45 AM, Zenohart said:

How do you even get this to work,  the instructions that came with the mod don't really explain much, I open rdbtool and select charactereditor.rdb but there is nothing that says reimport files, it just has extract files, am I using the wrong tool ? I'm using rdbtool_0.71

Nevermind i figured it out.

there is no way to reimport file like it said in intro !!!   how you do that?

• 1 month later...
On 3/8/2024 at 6:39 PM, davidkim99b said:

there is no way to reimport file like it said in intro !!!   how you do that?

You have to drag and drop the file onto the icon of rdbtool.exe, not open exe and drop it in the window, on the icon! Then option to reimport appears in the program

Edited by Timurama
On 7/19/2023 at 11:44 PM, jmedia7 said:

Nude Neon and Sophia. I haven't been able to improve it much, but here's the mod. Unequip armor to be naked. Semi-modular-some equipment looks fine, others not so much. Tried to stay close to the original proportions.

Install is kinda elaborate.

Thanks so much, the work you did on this is great. But plain nude is pretty boring to me, i found out that the mod goes well with Neon's sailor uniform, it's short and you can see the nopan 💦, though Neon's body clips trough texture meshes of the costume (bandages especially look bad), which makes it not and an ideal sight. If the mod (or the sailor costume) was a little adjusted it would be perfect, I'm not asking to work on every costume, bro, but her default appearance deserves it 🙏.

SOPFFO_04_25_24_15-41-19_Flea.png

Edited by Timurama