[Request] Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin

That's awesome thanks!!! You really just used the 3dmigoto of nioh2 on nexus with windows 10 and the epic store version of the game?
My computer have a AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core, 16go of RAM and an RTX2070, do you think it need better spec to make 3dmigoto frame dump work?!
I don't understand why it didn't worked for me... I will try to replace some character gear with that armor and maybe release a mod or two if it work). I tried the chaos knight and the frame dump does not work too.
If you really used the same thing, could you try the chaos knight too when you have time please? It seem to have 4 hash but I don't care about the cape.protooo.jpg.38c177c6e56fc5b7fdfaad224424df1b.jpg

protooo2.jpg

protocape.jpg

protosword.jpg

Edited by neostatos-return
1 hour ago, neostatos-return said:

That's awesome thanks!!! You really just used the 3dmigoto of nioh2 on nexus with windows 10 and the epic store version of the game?
My computer have a AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core, 16go of RAM and an RTX2070, do you think it need better spec to make 3dmigoto frame dump work?!
I don't understand why it didn't worked for me... I will try to replace some character gear with that armor and maybe release a mod or two if it work). I tried the chaos knight and the frame dump does not work too.
If you really used the same thing, could you try the chaos knight too when you have time please? It seem to have 4 hash but I don't care about the cape.protooo.jpg.38c177c6e56fc5b7fdfaad224424df1b.jpg

protooo2.jpg

protocape.jpg

protosword.jpg

is your .ini file(for extraction) inside the mod folder or where the .exe is?  if it isnt in the mod folder it may not work but im not sure

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i could perhaps start making mods for it sometime this week but i need to finish some mods for some other games, i would also need to progress through the game myself so it might be abit slower than the others. Of course i would have to put them on nexus and provide a 3dm that haves more of the proper coding so it be easier to no make a mistake when others make a mod for it

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, True_Might said:

well people asked me for a nude mesh or something, im not really good at those but i could provide the textures and meshes in a blender/folder here for Sophia and Neon if anyone wanted, i then could possible make it into a mod or something

That would be amazing, it's a shame the game doesn't seem very popular :(

here ya go, can do whatever, i added the color textures but  i didn't include the normals and such though i can add them in later

i wouldn't bother doing anything to the face or hair(mesh), but if these would be made as a mod in the future then it must be similar to its original state for convenience as well as the body in terms of it being separated.

Neon1.7z

Sophia1.7z

Edited by True_Might
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been trying to use @True_Might Neon/Sophia mod as a base for a nude texture. I keep running into issues with lighting and figured maybe someone can help me out.

Neon1.png.63dbd5c76c143c52757e5397076b053e.png

Neon2.png.b011e37afef8740a7e6bb22dd045f579.png

The first issue seems to be the format I save in. I use paint.net and save everything as a BC7 (Linear DX 11+) .dds

The reflective texture keeps coming out too bright. I'm using the center color in the original image to match the skin but it is always too bright

1171153913_Screenshot(1732).png.9242c73ebc6534bb5b28b7f5602e2242.png

I can adjust the brightness of the texture enough to get it to match

Neon4.png.7d10eaab1fc88bfdf557f0040adc6d7b.png

However, no matter how the texture is edited it has issues with the different lighting in each stage. I can get it to match in one area but another will have it turn out like this

Neon3.png.4f449352c14cdc4dd7bd87e992244e10.png

Sure I'm just missing something basic. If anyone knows how to correct this let me know and I'll finish the texture.

Edited by kulado
7 hours ago, kulado said:

I've been trying to use @True_Might Neon/Sophia mod as a base for a nude texture. I keep running into issues with lighting and figured maybe someone can help me out.

you have to edit the gmd file directly to make the mesh use the skin material. which is possible for this game.

image.jpeg.ac3fc586a1c3bef3a77198325544440e.jpeg

Use the qrdbtool from (https://mega.nz/file/vxVnkagD#-yiXCKgv3P7DSMA7w0gQghUQo7eNT8pImAPF7AMqgtw) to extract the G1M files from CharacterEditor.rdb

I extracted several useful models including neon and sophia. (0x34bd3a3e is the main sophia model) they both have a duplicate G1Ms. I don't remember which is neon.

Then use Amorrow28's g1m exporter (https://github.com/eArmada8/gust_stuff/tree/main/G1M Exporter) to export the g1m files. 

The mesh_metadata.json determines material usage. Load the VBs in blender to find which id belonds to the body meshes and which to the outifit you want to change. 

Then edit the json as such: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/207752-atelier-ryza-3-alchemist-of-the-end-and-the-secret-key-nude-mods/page/16/

Then you also have to edit another section of the json. Under the LOD section, you have to set the "name" hash of the outfit meshes to match the "name" hash of the body meshes.

Then use the g1m importer to pack the file. 

Next drag the CharacterEditor.rdb (not the bin version) onto the qrdbtool. (be sure to make a backup of the orig). Then reimport the g1m file. Then place the rdb files into the motor_package folder. And it should be good to go with the skin material.

I reccomend using 3dmigoto to edit the meshes and textures since it makes trial and error faster.

g1m usefull.7z

@jmedia7

Thank you so much. You have always been so helpful on this site.

It seems like bit of a learning curve for me but I can take a crack at it. I won't have enough time to really dive into till next weekend. Hopefully I'll have something usable then.

Again, thank you.

Ran into a few snags...

I was able to get the .vb files extracted but when I tried loading them into blender with the 3dMigoto plug-in I kept getting an error. I was told to try an older version of Blender but that is oddly taking a some time to download.

@True_Might's mod I think might be the issue. It looks like they imported a model for the body, it actually has a modeled vagina. I wanted to use this one, but I wonder if I just pull the base textures out of the game with 3dMigoto and edit those on the base mode would I have the same problem.

I'll keep trying things.

• 1 month later...