[Request] Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin

37 minutes ago, kasiova said:

ya sure here it is

Excalibur Over GS.7z 7.46 MB · 0 downloads

thanks for your help!!

ok i know what the issues is,

now lets say for example you wanted to swap an armor or weapon from another game regardless of the type of mesh it is ()xps,fbx,obj)

whenever you convert it into a 3dmigoto mesh, the UV maps merged into a single dot.

so your coding is fine but the mesh itself is the issue.

to fix this you have to get the original sword and then the 3dmigoto version of it - and transfer the UV maps from the original to the 3dmigoto version in blender.

i would do it for you but i dont have the mesh of the original sword

an example is how there is uv-map is just a dot for the entire weapon

1219167487_Screenshot(1208).png.07af2b317f7d7545514438d810000c9f.png

so it appears like this in-game

1243327010_Screenshot(1209).png.34431bf3d0235c3993d3a82d97889df7.png

Edited by True_Might

if for some reason it still merges after exporting then  im at a loss because ive never seen that issue before. you have to convert a copy of the weapon to 3dm then transfer uv-maps then export.

i would need to come across that issue my self to find a solution, or attempt a weapon mod for this game

45 minutes ago, kasiova said:

ya this is what i get after re-importing it again after export

image.png.7db540853414c9c801dae47c03737f96.png

image.png.5ec3dbdb9333388b769089447e351b87.png

ok this the best i can do, it seems modding weapons are slightly different than usual. regarding the uv-maps i didnt do anything different and it worked. but the coding that needed some tweaking.

i would need to make a weapon mod sometime later and see what works for them.

1718001948_Screenshot(1212).png.58255b298d759d43f19609f2233d1fc7.png

Excalibur Over GS.7z

Edited by True_Might

okay something is wrong with my AO now i figured out

EDIT: so the AO needed to be inverted, but there's still some weird texture as well

image.png.33ac4c9b31aad084c7f835d2d51c2515.png

EDIT 2: okay so after messing with my code some more and adding a normal like in your attempt @True_Might i have it almost cleaned up, but there's still some stray texture affecting it giving it like a worn metal sorta look in random spots

image.png.88791684a3d7129ee83bd85444ddab70.png

Edited by kasiova

those look like what the normals should fix but there isnt a ps-3 or 4 like other games, so i had to stack two ps-0 pr ps-1 to help reduce the dents and whatnot.

the character models are as they should be regarding textures but the weapons are not what im used to seeing

7 hours ago, genericnameforthisaccount said:

where can I dl this?

i didnt put it up anywhere yet, i was going to go through the game 1st and see what else i can mod before putting it on nexus along with a tweaked 3dmigoto so people can perhaps start modding this game as well.

i will say that them giving the harpy boob physics was quite a surprise, but when i put it up ill give people options of skin color and body sizes so its not ready yet

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,
I tried the 3dmigoto downloaded from nexus (installation = extract the archive in the folder containing the *game_name*.exe file)
I added a .txt, renamed it extracting.ini (with file extension enabled, my computer use window 10)
I talked to the soldier in Cornelia because the soldier is my target yet. I press 0 (enabling hunting mod), I press 1 and 2 to check the pixel shader until the soldier start disappearing,
I found the two different pixel shader composing the soldier and put them in my extracting.ini file:

----
[ShaderOverrideSoldier]

hash = 4eeddd13e41773ca
hash = 2b2c762d380c63a1
run = CommandListN2Dump
----

Then I save the file and close it, back to the game window (still in hunting mod), I then press f10 because it's recommended but not sure about why...
It seem to disable hunting mod, I try f8 and nothing happen, so I go back to hunting mod with 0, and then f8 and it say it did a frame analysis,
but in those I only got a picture with a log.txt file that can't be imported in blender 3.0 with the script page 52 =(
Did anyone successfully extracted a cornelia soldier or the chaos knight(with the purple cape) ?

001147.0-[Present]-bb.jpg

001144.0-[Present]-bb.jpg

1 hour ago, neostatos-return said:

Hello,
I tried the 3dmigoto downloaded from nexus (installation = extract the archive in the folder containing the *game_name*.exe file)
I added a .txt, renamed it extracting.ini (with file extension enabled, my computer use window 10)
I talked to the soldier in Cornelia because the soldier is my target yet. I press 0 (enabling hunting mod), I press 1 and 2 to check the pixel shader until the soldier start disappearing,
I found the two different pixel shader composing the soldier and put them in my extracting.ini file:

----
[ShaderOverrideSoldier]

hash = 4eeddd13e41773ca
hash = 2b2c762d380c63a1
run = CommandListN2Dump
----

Then I save the file and close it, back to the game window (still in hunting mod), I then press f10 because it's recommended but not sure about why...
It seem to disable hunting mod, I try f8 and nothing happen, so I go back to hunting mod with 0, and then f8 and it say it did a frame analysis,
but in those I only got a picture with a log.txt file that can't be imported in blender 3.0 with the script page 52 =(
Did anyone successfully extracted a cornelia soldier or the chaos knight(with the purple cape) ?

001147.0-[Present]-bb.jpg

001144.0-[Present]-bb.jpg

maybe because you put two hashes instead of one?

[ShaderOverrideSoldier]

hash = 4eeddd13e41773ca
hash = 2b2c762d380c63a1
run = CommandListN2Dump

it would need to be like this

----------------------------------

[ShaderOverrideSoldie1]

hash = 4eeddd13e41773ca
run = CommandListN2Dump

[ShaderOverrideSoldie2]

hash = 2b2c762d380c63a1
run = CommandListN2Dump

--------------------------------

"I then press f10 because it's recommended but not sure about why..."

you do that because if you press f8 after saving the ini-file but don't press f10 (to refresh the mods and ini) then it wont use the changes to the .ini that you just saved. which will result in failed (or extraction of the same thing )  upon pressing f8 and the frame-dump will not have any meshes/textures in the folder.

also his cape wouldn't be able to be put in blender due to it being 4d (im assuming it is), but the rest of his armor should be fine

you said you got 3dm from nexus? which one? the one from nioh 2? i know different 3dm have different commands to extract

Edited by True_Might
5 hours ago, neostatos-return said:

If you manage to make it work, I would be happy that you share the frame dump in a rar file, if you don't mind).

14190411_Screenshot(1243).png.c1d493177e6a874238479c3ba1c9b5a9.pngi think this is the one, its a highly detailed mesh and it took awhile to extract due to the city also sharing the same pixel shader, and had to delete most of the town that was also put in blender. but i manage to get his armor and spear. as well as the textures. You need the 3dm blender plugin to import and/or export back into game. or unless you want it for unrelated reasons

if you know what your doing you can give most of this armor/weapons to another character or change the textures etc

knight - armor and spear.7z