Looking for an all-in-one download of either all the bodies, CBBE with working looksmenu skin overrides, and even better, someone's personal working skin. 
I've been having a big issues with discolored Head Rear Part, being unable to fix it myself. Funnily enough, this was never a problem on Xbox version of Fallout 4.
I figured maybe someone might have a working photogenic skin and body.
My problem is mainly based in trying to accomplish pale skin. So pale would be much appreciated.

p.s. I have tried changing the color manually
I've tried switching the texture's directory in the NIF file
I've downloaded CBBE Hear Rear Fix mod
I've tried using Fusion Girl and the True Wasteland body
I've tried uninstalling looksmenu
I've tried using XCE skins and vice versa
The only time this bug ever "goes away" is using a skin that blends with the miscoloration, or revalidating the archive (which just turns off everything completely)

Edited by xXDeliteXx
  • xXDeliteXx changed the title to (bug-free) Body Replacement
15 hours ago, xXDeliteXx said:

Looking for an all-in-one download of either all the bodies, CBBE with working looksmenu skin overrides, and even better, someone's personal working skin. 
I've been having a big issues with discolored Head Rear Part, being unable to fix it myself. Funnily enough, this was never a problem on Xbox version of Fallout 4.
I figured maybe someone might have a working photogenic skin and body.
My problem is mainly based in trying to accomplish pale skin. So pale would be much appreciated.

p.s. I have tried changing the color manually
I've tried switching the texture's directory in the NIF file
I've downloaded CBBE Hear Rear Fix mod
I've tried using Fusion Girl and the True Wasteland body
I've tried uninstalling looksmenu
I've tried using XCE skins and vice versa
The only time this bug ever "goes away" is using a skin that blends with the miscoloration, or revalidating the archive (which just turns off everything completely)

Just FG mod already should work with rear, looks like you have some mod that break stuff

32 minutes ago, Indarello said:

Just FG mod already should work with rear, looks like you have some mod that break stuff

You were right, it was skin override mod, I disabled it, loaded back in with invisible neck, then I saved my character preset, did command player.sexchange twice, and got the head rear back.

31 minutes ago, mircislav said:

Looks really good!? thanks for sharing