14 minutes ago, Magt740 said:

No you don't need them, if you want the households in your library, just go to manage households menu, pick and load the household and then save it. You will get it in your library.  

Ah...I get it now.....they are all included in the actual save file. Thanks!

Edited by Kencheb
On 7/4/2023 at 2:54 PM, DuoMaxwell003 said:

This is/was/should be Kokoro Momiro. She looks cool without a face but... kinda need a face. Tray Importer shows all files present with no issue.

07-04-23_3-48-40 PM.png

this usually happens because of a CC conflict, mostly occurs with the eyes of "Kijiko", to solve it manually, just click on the hair, go to the textures section of the body and go to the bottom and there you will get some eyes of kijiko, you must remove them and the Sim will have a face again.

"The eyes only improve a little the eyes in appearance really does not affect the Sim."

22 hours ago, Magt740 said:

Hello everyone, came here to ask about more or less try to understand what it is could be causing this problem with only Nick Alto, Alfonso Alto and Bert Alto. I get it is a skin mod? I can't pinpoint the mod exactly which skin they are using. Any advice, tip, solution, trick or anything would be very welcome. Thank you. 

Edit: I tried changing skin color, teeth, eyebrows, body, etc in CAS but didn't work. Also found out that Eddie Renalin has the same problem, I'm trying to find out which CC they have in common that causes the problem but no luck so far. 

07-06-23_1-46-24 PM.png

"possibly there is a bug in the shaders, I recommend you to go to Mrrakkun's post and look for the shaders file and put them manually, that should solve your problem."

I had that problem and they told me to install them and that fixed it, you could try it.

In case that doesn't solve it, just go to the Faces section of the CAS and select one and it will also be solved, but I don't know if it affects the Sim in the CC you have.

Edited by Virtualonete
2 hours ago, Virtualonete said:

this usually happens because of a CC conflict, mostly occurs with the eyes of "Kijiko", to solve it manually, just click on the hair, go to the textures section of the body and go to the bottom and there you will get some eyes of kijiko, you must remove them and the Sim will have a face again.

"The eyes only improve a little the eyes in appearance really does not affect the Sim."

"possibly there is a bug in the shaders, I recommend you to go to Mrrakkun's post and look for the shaders file and put them manually, that should solve your problem."

I had that problem and they told me to install them and that fixed it, you could try it.

In case that doesn't solve it, just go to the Faces section of the CAS and select one and it will also be solved, but I don't know if it affects the Sim in the CC you have.

Thank you so much for you valuable insight, after spending sometime deleting a ton of duplicated cc looks like I managed to solve the problem. 

I want to use devious desires but this requires wicked whims. Anyone know a way around that? I tried loading my save without WW and it just crashes. At the moment im running DD and WW together despite hearing that they arent compatible. No issues so far but im not sure how long that will last.

Does anyone know what CC could cause a lag with the pie interaction menu? If I click on a computer it takes about 3 - 5 seconds to load. It can't be my PC as I have a better PC than some people in this thread playing without any problems. One guy mentioned removing SugarLife mod helped - I removed it and it didn't do anything.

Besides that, it's really fun to play it but the delay bothers me so much.

On 7/7/2023 at 9:42 PM, Virtualonete said:

I cannot find the original thread for Mrrakkun's world (not the redux). Do you have a direct link to the shaders mentioned?

6 hours ago, briarknit said:

I cannot find the original thread for Mrrakkun's world (not the redux). Do you have a direct link to the shaders mentioned?

I deleted that a long time ago now. In any case I never recommended any shaders or used any myself. 

Edited by mrrakkonn
On 7/8/2023 at 6:38 AM, Magt740 said:

Thank you so much for you valuable insight, after spending sometime deleting a ton of duplicated cc looks like I managed to solve the problem. 

Did you manage to find what was causing the black skin issue with Alto's men? I noticed that I have the same problem

3 hours ago, vinceguldo said:

Did you manage to find what was causing the black skin issue with Alto's men? I noticed that I have the same problem

What I did was to save the households I was having problems in my gallery, you need to go to manage households in the world map, the save each one you have problems. Go to tray importer and find each save household, it should tell you which one is duplicated and you start deleting them. Sorry I didn't pinpoint exactly which one. 

13 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

you're missing a custom preset, specifically nose preset. it should be included with the CC. 

Thanks, I checked and I have all the 22 preset with "nose" in their name that are available from the torrent,in the CUSTOM PRESET folder, so I must have messed up something..

While we are at it: is there any chance that you still have the Erica character you made from Andava and if so that you're willing to share her? Even via PM if that's the case. 

Thanks anyway and have a good day

2 hours ago, vinceguldo said:

Thanks, I checked and I have all the 22 preset with "nose" in their name that are available from the torrent,in the CUSTOM PRESET folder, so I must have messed up something..

Well, it should be there. If not it will be in my shared CC folder in my own collection (though I don't see why it should have been taken out of the CC for the save). If you've saved after starting to play and the glitch has turned up then that might also cause it to persist even if you add the missing preset in. Anyway it should be there. 

2 hours ago, vinceguldo said:

While we are at it: is there any chance that you still have the Erica character you made from Andava and if so that you're willing to share her? Even via PM if that's the case. 

I'm sorry, but this isn't happening. 

7 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

I'm sorry, but this isn't happening. 

Ok, I had to ask since I can't forget that such a nice sim exists unfortunately.

Anyway it was indeed a nose preset the problem causing all that blackness to the Alto family. Obscurus nose preset to be precise. Which I have but even if selected paints everything black oddly enough.

Hello ! the files written as "updated 3 hours ago" but i dont see any new files. What files should i download for the update ?

Btw, how can I keep my progression in the save if i update it ? it's not gonna erase everything I did til now ?

thanks a lot !

4 hours ago, TriggerBlade said:

Who knows what sims show up in Newcrest & Copperdale. :smirk:

omg-wow.gif

Now I need to wait for the next update ?

1 hour ago, Funforlove said:

Btw, how can I keep my progression in the save if i update it ? it's not gonna erase everything I did til now ?

No, of course the update comes with a new save game, it's impossibile to affect the worlds otherwise

10 hours ago, horouboi said:

so what was the update about?

9 hours ago, Funforlove said:

Hello ! the files written as "updated 3 hours ago" but i dont see any new files.

I edit the main page quite often. Mostly to remove or replace listed mods. Sometimes to update the F.A.Q, sometimes to simply edit wording.

I wish Lovers Lab would give different notifications on whether a description is edited or if a new file is updated.

I will be editing the page again shortly.

Edited by TriggerBlade
1 hour ago, TriggerBlade said:

I will be editing the page again shortly.

Editor's Note: Please Note that we'll be leaving an Editor's Note about the Editor's Note that was Noted. ?? 

But, in all seriousness, as always thank you for your continued diligence and open communication regarding your world save. Hopefully, the inclusion of cutesy lambs and goats doesn't frustrate and it opens some story telling ideas for some farmer's daughters and horse girls (as in girls who like horses..not girls who ARE horses) in the mix for you if'n you include them into your next update for the world save. Happy Trails.

On 7/20/2023 at 8:35 AM, GhostJ27F said:

You misunderstood, MrRakkon will not be releasing that SIM as mentioned already. 

Any hope you'll ever get their volleyball uniforms?

Nevermind, I had looked at Brianna instead of Erica.

Edited by Jughandle
18 hours ago, WildChase said:

Hopefully, the inclusion of cutesy lambs and goats doesn't frustrate and it opens some story telling ideas for some farmer's daughters and horse girls

We do have one of Santana's sims but she doesn't seem too keen on romance.

But believe me, we'll take advantage of the setting.